THE BROWNS BOARD

MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history. Example #2

cccjwh

MAGA showing once again they are by far the stupidity cult in modern history. After years of outrage about the southern border, dozens of stunts with immigrates and hours of caravan coverage. The dems sat down and gave MAGA what they have been crying about for years. But their orange god needs talking points, so no deal. For years you cultists have told everyone how important the border is, but when compared to Cheetos needing talking points. I guess it really isn't important at all.

It's always great when something I said come back as true. I told anybody who would listen MAGA has no interest in solving problems. They are in congress to generate clicks on their social media and grift money from the cult. Who can blame them. You can't fix stupid, but you can take their money.

Senate Republicans warn House they won't get a better immigration deal under Trump (nbcnews.com)

“To those who think that if President Trump wins, which I hope he does, that we can get a better deal — you won’t,” Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., told reporters Wednesday. “You got to get 60 votes in the United States Senate.” 

“To my Republican friends: To get this kind of border security without granting a pathway to citizenship is really unheard of. So if you think you’re going to get a better deal next time, in ’25, if President Trump’s president, Democrats will be expecting a pathway to citizenship for that,” he said. “So to my Republican colleagues, this is a historic moment to reform the border.”

Republicans fracture on border, Ukraine deal as Donald Trump looms (usatoday.com)

The deal – which has not yet been finalized – would reportedly make it harder for migrants to claim asylum, make it easier for U.S. officials to deport migrants who have remained in the country illegally, expand detention capacity and add Border Patrol staff.

It would also bar additional migrants from entering the country if the system becomes overwhelmed, which Republican lawmakers said would mean a cap of 5,000 migrants per day.

If the reverse happened they'd call his "5D chess by Trump"

MAGA has no interest in solving problems. They just want issues. Wedge issues. Culture war issues. Etc. To scare their very, very elderly and/or ignorant base, keep them engaged, and farm votes. 

I'd argue it isn't just to grift and get someone's grandkids inheritance money though. It's also to make deals behind the scenes to keep the wealthy rich

Dems suck too, obviously. But the Rep playbook is clear here. 

I would argue that the stupidest cult (despite the fact that you fuckheads don't even know what a cult is you just like saying it) is yours cccp woodpecker and the board drunk. The Cult that supports anything as long as whoever is in charge of it, no matter how corrupt, expresses hatred for Donald Trump.

WSS

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I would argue that the stupidest cult (despite the fact that you fuckheads don't even know what a cult is you just like saying it) is yours cccp woodpecker and the board drunk. The Cult that supports anything as long as whoever is in charge of it, no matter how corrupt, expresses hatred for Donald Trump.

WSS

The word cult is defined as a system or group of people who practice excessive devotion to a figure, object, or belief system, typically following a charismatic leader. 

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Sounds like you have no idea what a cult is...

6 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Says the Biden cult member.

Biden isn’t a cult leader. He is nowhere near a charismatic leader

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

He's a CULT puppet , none the less...

4 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Well…you do have a point.

Dementia Joe’s brains are mush, all he knows is ice cream and sniffing kids.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Well…you do have a point.

Dementia Joe’s brains are mush, all he knows is ice cream and sniffing kids.

Not to mention the inability to climb steps

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Says the Biden cult member.

Biden isn't anything close to a cult leader..

How many shirts, hats, signs, etc do you think folks on the board own with Trump's likeness on them? Or his name?

I guarantee no one owns any Biden merch

37 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

How many shirts, hats, signs, etc do you think folks on the board own with Trump's likeness on them? Or his name?

I don’t own merch with any political affiliation.

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The true definition of a cult, Woody nails it. What a brainless tool.

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

image.png.1a36702f3cb724d8d0ac72b877cc1084.pngimage.png.1ea11be58bce33175e30d9bf34e0969a.pngimage.png.55fd34fa29c9a63ac131a95364d7a218.pngimage.png.00be86d5d56be4d8e5e3eb55e8516ffa.png

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Sounds like you have no idea what a cult is...

There is no definition that I've been able to find that relates anymore or less to Donald Trump than it does to just about any public figure. But I know it's fun to say the word. And I realize you get dog treats from cccp and the town drunk for parenting it.

WSS

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Browns149 said:

The word cult is defined as a system or group of people who practice excessive devotion to a figure, object, or belief system, typically following a charismatic leader. 

Your point? I know how you love to play the devil's advocate, and that's cool, but tell me how that wouldn't apply to Joe Flacco or Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton or Baker Mayfield or Mother Teresa or L Ron Hubbard or Elon Musk or Taylor Swift or Lady Gaga oreven Joe Biden if you read any of cccps crap?

Not to mention Jesus Moses and Muhammad?

WSS

10 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I don’t own merch with any political affiliation.

Likewise... I have 0 in the way of any political paraphenalia...

18 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

image.png.8ba9cbe8302564bf3e751c41db65a49a.png

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

There is no definition that I've been able to find that relates anymore or less to Donald Trump than it does to just about any public figure. But I know it's fun to say the word. And I realize you get dog treats from cccp and the town drunk for parenting it.

WSS

Then you lack reading comprehension and I feel sorry for you. 

Or you're being purposefully dense to avoid admitting you're wrong

This couldn't be any clearer.... 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

These three were cult leaders 

My God... You couldn't be any more dense... But I gather you do not believe in God... So I'm not surprised...

• Upvote 1

Then you lack reading comprehension and I feel sorry for you. 

Or you're being purposefully dense to avoid admitting you're wrong

This couldn't be any clearer.... 

It is clear and it is bullshit. Regardless it covers every celebrity in the world and  common citizen. Which of the people high listed in my post didn't qualify?

WSS

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So you put Donald Trump in the same category of Jesus Moses and Muhammad.

Kinda takes a little bit of this thing out of your meaningless slur.

WSS

At this point I feel like I'd have to explain English to you. Again, either you have no reading comprehension or you're being purposefully dense. Whichever it is, I can't beat the pigeon at chess. 

And again, you'll do a non deserved victory dance

Look at the definition of a cult leader. Read it. Really try to take it in. Try your hardest. Focus. 

Now think about the names you mentioned. Think about how supporters view Biden. Think about how supporters view Trump. Really try you hardest. 

I believe in you, champ

26 minutes ago, nickers said:

My God... You couldn't be any more dense... But I gather you do not believe in God... So I'm not surprised...

Your own personal beliefs cloud your judgement. 

A religion is just a cult with broader appeal.

You don't think the Romans thought Jesus had a cult?

• Haha 1

Your own personal beliefs cloud your judgement. 

A religion is just a cult with broader appeal.

You don't think the Romans thought Jesus had a cult?

My personal beliefs are sound and based in core values... Yours are based in pure shit and fantasy...

• Haha 1