THE BROWNS BOARD

MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history. Example #2

cccjwh

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

I have more religion in my little toe than Donald "I can't quote a bible verse" has in his entire body Steve...  FWIW, our church uses Hammer Companies' sacramental wine.  Ya know you f**king losers have jack shit anymore left except to insult posters (in your case backhandedly) because you (personally) have a little more intelligence than your MAGA cretin pals who post here...  When your little delusional realty gets blown to shit.  

Go strum your banjo pal.

Insulting people in posts offends you? Well ain't that just another brick in the wall. I don't know that you've ever made a post that wasn't strewn with insults. But quite seriously I don't know any other poster on this particular board who has sold out his purported values to the extent you have. Granted there are a lot of people here who claim to be Christians whose actions don't support that claim at least as far as I see it. None worse than you though.

WSS

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Insulting people in posts offends you? Well ain't that just another brick in the wall. I don't know that you've ever made a post that wasn't strewn with insults. But quite seriously I don't know any other poster on this particular board who has sold out his purported values to the extent you have. Granted there are a lot of people here who claim to be Christians whose actions don't support that claim at least as far as I see it. None worse than you though.

WSS

I haven't sold out my values Steve, but the GQP sure as hell has...  Bowing down to a guy who belongs in a memory care unit... ( Quotes supplied on request).  BTW, that's part of the problem here Steve- your delusional pals attack me virtually every time I post... So, do I have the green light to call them a bunch of cretin fucktards?  

BTW, do you believe what DJT has been spewing lately? I sure as hell do.   His poorly educated (or brainwashed) CULT have no clue as to what living in a dictatorship would entail...  And it is a CULT guy, I'm certainly not going to change your mind. I have a shit ton of evidence on my side of the fence, and you've got jack shit. Other than an impressive spin cycle. 

Regarding those "poorly educated" MAGA cultists. Yep, a little interesting factoid for you... In New Hampshire, what segment of the voters did Mango Messiah do poorly in?  College educated voters.  They're smart enough to see that Donnie is a snake oil selling demented lying blowhard. Go Haley!!! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

I haven't sold out my values Steve, but the GQP sure as hell has...  Bowing down to a guy who belongs in a memory care unit... ( Quotes supplied on request).  BTW, that's part of the problem here Steve- your delusional pals attack me virtually every time I post... So, do I have the green light to call them a bunch of cretin fucktards?  

BTW, do you believe what DJT has been spewing lately? I sure as hell do.   His poorly educated (or brainwashed) CULT have no clue as to what living in a dictatorship would entail...  And it is a CULT guy, I'm certainly not going to change your mind. I have a shit ton of evidence on my side of the fence, and you've got jack shit. Other than an impressive spin cycle. 

Regarding those "poorly educated" MAGA cultists. Yep, a little interesting factoid for you... In New Hampshire, what segment of the voters did Mango Messiah do poorly in?  College educated voters.  They're smart enough to see that Donnie is a snake oil selling demented lying blowhard. Go Haley!!! 

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Horseshit.

Haley is still better than Joe Biden.

WSS

On 1/28/2024 at 7:38 PM, Westside Steve said:

Horseshit.

Haley is still better than Joe Biden.

WSS

OMG. for once we (might) actually agree on something Steve...   If Nikki would recant that she's going to pardon the Mango Messiah if she should win, I MIGHT actually vote for her.  

1) She's younger than Trump

2) Better looking than Trump

3) Smarter than Trump 

4) Not under 91 felony indictments

5) AFAIK not suffering from dementia like Trump.  :) 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

OMG. for once we (might) actually agree on something Steve...   If Nikki would recant that she's going to pardon the Mango Messiah if she should win, I MIGHT actually vote for her.  

3) Smarter than Trump 

I think she would probably win against ByDon. Unless the cult revolts and skipped voting. 

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

3) Smarter than Trump 

1 2 3 and 5 compared to the fucker you voted for? Bitch please.

And number four are frivolous charges from a corrupt justice system. 

As far as better looking? She gives you wood? With or without medication? Nowhere near Kristie Noem. Even AOC.

WSS

• Upvote 1