THE BROWNS BOARD

TBD

Flugel

• Flugel changed the title to TBD
36 minutes ago, syd said:

if nickers mom really put him on ignore ?

No, she had to put Ghoolie on ignore after Nicks posted her picture.  Apparently that didn't work; because we just learned his mom lives in Florida.  Nicks is still grounded and living at Caddyshack somewhere in Ohio.  That guy is a freakin Hellraiser that makes Bart Simpson and Eddies Haskell look like light weights in comparison. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Flugel said:

No, she had to put Ghoolie on ignore after Nicks posted her picture.  Apparently that didn't work; because we just learned his mom lives in Florida.  Nicks is still grounded and living at Caddyshack somewhere in Ohio.  That guy is a freakin Hellraiser that makes Bart Simpson and Eddies Haskell look like light weights in comparison. 

LOL!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Flugel said:

10 hours ago, nickers said:

LOL!

I mean who else lives in the wrong Concord. The other one is the one that has the big Authors' Ridge in the Concord, Mass Cemetery.

Historian Doris Kearns Goodwin lives there.

• Upvote 1

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

I mean who else lives in the wrong Concord. The other one is the one that has the big Authors' Ridge in the Concord, Mass Cemetery.

Historian Doris Kearns Goodwin lives there.

Yeah Officially it is called Concord Twp.. But the ironic thing is we share the same zip as Painesville... So sometimes the mailing addy is listed as P'ville.. Which I find incredibly stupid... Like when I was a kid.. we never had to preface phone numbers with Area codes... Then the mid/late 80's came and all fuckery broke loose...

• Haha 1