THE BROWNS BOARD

Mr Trump rolling dice in going before  SCOTUS.    He may  never  be able to hold  ANY  elected office in the future.  GOP -->  Nikki ???

mjp28

12 hours ago, mjp28 said:

5-4 or 6-3 but no guarantee which way now.   I would  not bet money on this oone.    But if I had to pick one ...... 5-4 NO on Trump.   (with my eyes closed)   :o

.....  edit add .....  The more I think about it  ..... I don't think the SCOTUS really wants to be saddled with this decision.

I think that is your wish, but in reality it will be almost 9-0 in Trumps favor.  You watch to much communist news on MSNBC.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I think that is your wish, but in reality it will be almost 9-0 in Trumps favor.  You watch to much communist news on MSNBC.

First,  I almost  never  watch MSNBC, ever.   Try CNN most of the time or others even FOX, OCCASSIONALLY.   I highly doubt 9-] but we'll see.

On 2/8/2024 at 10:29 AM, Canton Dawg said:

That’s what the Libtards want.

Let’s face it, he lives rent free in their heads and they’re scared shitless of him.

Just curious Canton,  what is a Libatard ?  Not in the dictionary I'm sure.

On 2/8/2024 at 11:39 AM, mjp28 said:

This is some serious  American justice going on here.   Any Civics teacher (if they exist now)  should mandate thier students to listen to it.

For sure college teachers in those fields shoud !

........ edit add .....  Justice Alito up now ....  then Sotomayor !  

Haahaha. Not really. A two-tiered justice system is no justice system.

If Trump had decided a long time ago to call it quits and return to the private sector, none of this would be going on. No trials no nothing.

He is a serious threat to become president again. The establishment wants for that never to happen as badly as you do. Whatever it takes.

26 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Haahaha. Not really. A two-tiered justice system is no justice system.

If Trump had decided a long time ago to call it quits and return to the private sector, none of this would be going on. No trials no nothing.

He is a serious threat to become president again. The establishment wants for that never to happen as badly as you do. Whatever it takes.

Deep State: The excuse losers use to explain all their losses.

image.png.c18f070db8a2acc502392a6260e82628.png

5 hours ago, mjp28 said:

A libtard is a Liberal that has twisted views, such as men can get pregnant, men can compete in women’s sports, just general common sense issues that most normal people would consider bullshit.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

horseshoe theory

maybe on you, not me .... I have railed against biden this whole time, for three years. I defended Pres Trump for the most part for about the past seven years. Why shouldn't I talk about the Constitution/Bill of Rights bitching "president" that damaged our country? Especially when this biden regime is doing worse things to our country, and he was the doofuss vp with obaMao commie?

I talk about all three. It's really asinine to bitch about me talking all three, when you can't muster the nads to rail against obaMao, biden, hamas, and your "innocent" palestinians.

BTW, are you palestinian? or is this like woodpecker can't figure out his gender and won't say?

Why can't you admit hamas committed mass rape, torture, murder, vicious crimes like kidnapping, and burning babies alive, and you still want us to stop supporting Israel ? What the.... ???

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

image.png.b15e2b22d8764de175a57e0e1edcef88.pngimage.png.6a212a832a79d1e969a6aae1466cbd73.pngimage.png.b346a8a916022b6f0f89eb3a02d49d18.png 

Oh Vambo,  you have such an eye for talent !     LMAO !     :P

5 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Oh Vambo,  you have such an eye for talent !     LMAO !     :P

Is that you, mjwhee, second from the left?

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

Joe Biden has always been a piece of shit.

The Biden family are not respectable people.

Total truth said brother!

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

maybe on you, not me .... I have railed against biden this whole time, for three years. I defended Pres Trump for the most part for about the past seven years. Why shouldn't I talk about the Constitution/Bill of Rights bitching "president" that damaged our country? Especially when this biden regime is doing worse things to our country, and he was the doofuss vp with obaMao commie?

I talk about all three. It's really asinine to bitch about me talking all three, when you can't muster the nads to rail against obaMao, biden, hamas, and your "innocent" palestinians.

BTW, are you palestinian? or is this like woodpecker can't figure out his gender and won't say?

Why can't you admit hamas committed mass rape, torture, murder, vicious crimes like kidnapping, and burning babies alive, and you still want us to stop supporting Israel ? What the.... ???

You're insufferable 

On 2/9/2024 at 12:01 PM, mjp28 said:

libetard

noun

1. A Libertarian.
  2. A liberal, a progressive.

A dishonest mod that that enjoys talking out of his rear end

Sep 25, 2023Your role as a moderator is an important one in shaping a positive community experience. Whether you're new to moderating, or have been moderating for years, our goal is to make sure you feel safe and supported.