THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden's upcoming physical exam WILL NOT include a cognitive test White House says

59 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Sadly, if Trump gets elected, his exam won't include one either. How can there not be a better option for both parties than an 80 year old?

But, if Jill Biden and her team of handlers wanted to prove that ole Joe was sharp as a tack, wouldn't they want one to disprove the Special Counsel's report?  Of course.  Everyone is turning on Biden now, even the NY Times, CNN and other democrats.  We'll see what happens.

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

Sadly, if Trump gets elected, his exam won't include one either. How can there not be a better option for both parties than an 80 year old?

Because the political machine has successfully duped Americans into believing a Republican or Democrat is the only answer as President. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Because the political machine has successfully duped Americans into believing a Republican or Democrat is the only answer as President. 

Trump is neither but he has to run on one of the platforms.. Libs loved him before he ran as a Republican.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Bob806 said:

I disagree a bit, Bob - there have never been a legitimate contender that ran third-party. It's a bogus theme.

too bad, though. There isn't any third party political structure to be even slightly successful.

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I disagree a bit, Bob - there have never been a legitimate contender that ran third-party. It's a bogus theme.

too bad, though. There isn't any third party political structure to be even slightly successful.

The machine will not allow a 3rd party candidate in a debate unless they are getting "decent poll numbers."

**I will attempt to find this fact today.

Ross Perot made sense the 1st time he ran. 2nd time, nope.

**EDIT....here's a good link. Maybe you all knew this already...

https://www.ifs.org/blog/third-parties-presidential-debates-campaign-finance-laws/

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Axe said:

Trump is neither but he has to run on one of the platforms.. Libs loved him before he ran as a Republican.

Right.

My point is he shouldn't have to pick a side, & look what it's done to the Republican Party. 

5 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Right.

My point is he shouldn't have to pick a side, & look what it's done to the Republican Party. 

Bob...if there were three major parties, he'd still have to pick a side.

56 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Bob...if there were three major parties, he'd still have to pick a side.

Not so fast now Cal, the Rs & Ds won't allow a 3rd party.

RIGGED 

The best thing Trump could do (outside of fading into the sunset) would be to run as a 3rd party guy. I'm not sure why he isn't, as his presence has basically broken up the R party into MAGA folks, RINO folks, & "old guard" folks. 

Having dissent within a party isn't anything new, it's just more visible now with social media, internet, & 24/7 news stations. The Dems have it too (the "Squad," for example) but they seem to be better at hiding it. 

9 hours ago, Bob806 said:

The machine will not allow a 3rd party candidate in a debate unless they are getting "decent poll numbers."

**I will attempt to find this fact today.

Ross Perot made sense the 1st time he ran. 2nd time, nope.

**EDIT....here's a good link. Maybe you all knew this already...

https://www.ifs.org/blog/third-parties-presidential-debates-campaign-finance-laws/

I get that - but until a third party is legitimately viable as a contender, they shouldn't be involved in a debate. When the time comes, if ever, a third party gets going, it will be a consideration. Perot said some good things, but then....he showed he was a goofball. When a third party can't get any traction from the American people, they don't deserve funding/attention. It's too bad....

2 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Not so fast now Cal, the Rs & Ds won't allow a 3rd party.

RIGGED 

The best thing Trump could do (outside of fading into the sunset) would be to run as a 3rd party guy. I'm not sure why he isn't, as his presence has basically broken up the R party into MAGA folks, RINO folks, & "old guard" folks. 

Having dissent within a party isn't anything new, it's just more visible now with social media, internet, & 24/7 news stations. The Dems have it too (the "Squad," for example) but they seem to be better at hiding it. 

I don't see that - long before Trump - the reps had that problem.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_in_Name_Only

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"RINO" redirects here. For other uses, see Rino.
The word "RINO" inside a circle, with a red slash indicating negation Celeste Greig's 1993 "No RINOs" button design "RINO Hunter" shirts advertised for sale at the 2007 Iowa Straw Poll "No More RINOs!" sign at a 2010 Tea Party movement protest in Minnesota

In US politics, Republican In Name Only is a pejorative used to describe politicians of the Republican Party deemed insufficiently loyal to the party, or misaligned with the party's ideology. Similar terms have been used since the early 1900s. The acronym RINO became popular in the 1990s, and both the acronym and the full spelling have become commonly used by former president Donald Trump and his supporters to refer to his critics within the Republican Party.

Origins

The phrase Republican in name only emerged as a popular political pejorative in the 1920s, 1950s, and 1980s.[1]

and, there was always an "old guard" - believers in America flocked to Pres Trump for "AMERICA FIRST"....for very excellent reasons. Why anyone thinks biden is not hurting America because he isn't Trump - it defies logic.

Like I said many times - I had no use for Trump - until I really started listening and realized he was serious about doing great things for our country, and he did.

Electing obaMao commie because he was "charming and pretty" ....led America into a mire. Now the mire is a threatening mess because of his vp and obaMao people.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

image.thumb.png.c7c25c4cd28c4f3f8fa7f99deea8ce20.png

Here is the test Cheetos keeps bragging about taking. You guys know Cheetos's dad had Alzheimer's, right?

You know Dementia Joe doesn’t know what day of the week it is…right?

1 minute ago, cccjwh said:

Halley has been handing out the test at her rallies. Everybody gets to see the test Cheetos brags about passing...

ron-desantis-laugh.gif.b2b7fb0af8e7f2960819ba503211354f.gif

Wow you are one big fucking idiot.... Please .. Do NOT procreate... Your DNA is a danger to humanity