THE BROWNS BOARD

RFK Jr.

59 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

when woodpecker or any leftie say "moderate" they mean "rino". Everything they do and say is politically self-serving.

Every term is their license to change the definition to suit them.

woodpecker - Real Marriage is a sick thing, so they changed the definition. "right wing" is anything that doesn't fit their leftwing radical agenda. "Moderate" means who they are. "Extreme" is only conservative, never liberal. "justice" means they win politically.

Supporting Israel is bad, and ignoring hamas's war crimes is their "good".

They are always "victims" in their own feelings, because they can't get their perverted ways instilled in society to their liking.

There is no perversion that they will criticize, because they changed the definition of perversion to "we can't control it, so we'll screw it up"

The left is self-destructive, and it is taking a serous toll on America, too.

and the woodpecker's arrogant nonsense platitudes never end. But it makes him? FEEL like Big Bird.

Woodrow-Woodpecker-Mascot-Costume-953-80

You have become more deranged the last few days. Either your dementia is progressing or something happened in your personal life. 

Maybe log off for a few days 

25 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

- no one said the third party automatically meant it was better. But a third party naturally breeds more competition, more collaboration. Removing the current system where power is concentrated to just two groups only helps this country long term

100% true. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

You have become more deranged the last few days. Either your dementia is progressing or something happened in your personal life. 

Awww your little vagina sore again poopsie?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

your arrogant stupid slurs make you look like a bigger ass than ccc.

I can back up my assertions, woodpecker.

Almost anything is possible if one has the power to change the definition of words. Take for example the word truth. Once upon a time truth had a clear and concise meaning. Merriam-Webster's dictionary (M-WD) defines truth as "the body of true statements and propositions. Truth is the 'state of being the

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh lord, here i go giving you a response... I'll regret this...

- if you think Biden is some hardcore leftist you're a moron

- can't think of one? Repealing Roe v Wade is pretty fucking conservative. Plenty of attacks on LGBTQ rights too. And no, I'm not talking sports. Or just the MAGA crowd, actual politicians, calling anyone that disagrees with them traitors and other inflammatory language. The right has gotten more right over the years. Unless you're in that forest, it is easy to see. But most of this board is in that forest and I'm not going to get them to see any trees. 

- no... I won't. Unlike most of this board I'm not picking my positions based on party politics. I'm picking it based on what I feel is the right answer. Ranked choice voting makes sense. And it isn't a "pet" thing. Many countries do it already. Many countries do democracy better than us, ironically enough. 

- when my feet are put to the fire? I have no idea what you're talking about. I voted for Biden to just punt for 4 years and hope things didn't get worse. Infrastructure bill, etc have been great, but still plenty that didn't happen (student loans). 

- no one said the third party automatically meant it was better. But a third party naturally breeds more competition, more collaboration. Removing the current system where power is concentrated to just two groups only helps this country long term

Not sure I've heard Trump say anything horrible about the queer community. Nor have i. I'm not a science denier though.

Arrow versus Wade is more democratic than you might think. People in states or communities would be able to make the choice as to whether they want abortion anytime for any reason. Some might not agree with you or me.

I think you're kidding yourself if you believe that other countries do democracy better than us except for the fact that we're not a democracy and were never meant to be.

Marjorie Taylor green and governor Noem are both young. Would you vote for them against Biden ?

WSS

20 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Progressives think anyone that doesn't think exactly like them are racist, homophobe's.  They want to erase historical landmarks because they don't fit in with their strange values.

yep - they have inferiority complexes - they don't fit in with society, so they hate it.

they are just too perverted and screwed up to believe in any good or great thing about America.

On 2/16/2024 at 10:18 AM, MLD Woody said:

Ok? Besides the fact we probably have different definitions of moderate I'm not sure why that matters or why you've repeated it twice now. 

Sure, there are certain potential third parties that would resonate with my beliefs more, but in general just adding any third party would be a good move. Everything would naturally adjust to a Left, Middle, and Right party anyway.

MAGA breaks away? They're the new right. Traditional Reps join more conservative Dems. Progressive Dems become the new left.

Same thing probably ultimately happens if the progressive left breaks off first. 

Or maybe we can get 4 parties? Even better

And ranked choice voting would be the first step in that happening 

That's why we need real education.

What other countries do is irrelevant. We are not a democracy, we are a republic. You really shouldn't even have an opinion on politics until you figure that out.