THE BROWNS BOARD

NEWS - ObaMao commie's CIA may have started the fake russia collusion narrative

how bad it that? as bad as the fbi having about 200 fed "assets" at the Jan. 6th rally to make bad things happen....

and who was head of the cia?

dirty john brennan, that's who. How many times have I mentioned him?

and did they confiscate a binder that proves they manufactured it? Trump ordered it UNCLASSIFIED?

Explains the asinine RAID on Mar-a-largo?

Think on that.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/02/14/bombshell-report-cia-may-have-start-russia-collusion-n2170091

"After Public and Racket had been told that President Barack Obama’s CIA Director, John Brennan, had identified 26 Trump associates for the Five Eyes to target, a source confirmed that the IC had “identified [them] as people to ‘bump,’ or make contact with or manipulate. They were targets of our own IC and law enforcement — targets for collection and misinformation.”"

"

Some of that information about the surveillance and the FBI investigation is in a 10-inch binder, according to this report. Trump ordered that material be declassified prior to leaving office. So, what happened to the binder? 

Shellenberger told Watters that they would have a follow-up piece specifically to address questions about the binder and the rumor that the binder may have factored into the raid on Mar-a-Lago. Shellenberger said if the binder contains what they have been told, that's "extremely serious information." It's been speculated by many for a long time that the raid was related to Crossfire Hurricane documents, so if they have something firm on that, that would be hugely significant information to reveal. 

Shellenberger said he didn't think he'd ever heard about anything like this in the history of the country, where the "intelligence community was weaponized against a political candidate and using our foreign allies to do it." "I can't think of a more important or dramatic story," he said. "

18 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Touched on this elsewhere (as well as years ago)   .   .   .   must be CYA time :

image.thumb.png.3efd6c6b633c246c712082a898c3899b.png

Tweet_Video

Lets see how the Libtards squirm out of this one..

22 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Touched on this elsewhere (as well as years ago)   .   .   .   must be CYA time :

sorry, JAF - I lost interest in your thread - it was like a thousand copies on the Warren Report

Just too much meaningless stuff.

I actually did a term paper in hs called "Web of Doubt". I even drew a spider web on the cover over the title.

Read til I couldn't read anymore, and found significant discrepancies that I documented. But she gave me a "C-" because I picked too big of a subject and didn't check with her first.

haha, I lost my "A" in the class, squeaked out a B-, but I after all these years - I was right, just ahead of my time. lol