THE BROWNS BOARD

Vote against both major parties? baloney. It's the dems Americans NEED TO VOTE AGAINST

It's proven in history: (so, name one time the reps ever did anything like this garbage. You can't.)

https://www.theblaze.com/columns/opinion/democrats-are-preparing-the-ultimate-reveal-for-2024

Democrats are preparing the ‘ultimate reveal’ for 2024

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

You taking an opinion piece on the blaze that constant references harry potter as fact is sad, old man

And if Michelle Obama ran Trump would get destroyed. Just fyi 

Yeah you would vote for a dick gurl for prez... Sick fuck!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You taking an opinion piece on the blaze that constant references harry potter as fact is sad, old man

Well she does check the two major boxes required for the guys that rely on identity politics, might be the trifecta if she is actually gay or trans.

WSS

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I thought you were joking. I ran into a paywall, it’s been a while since l tried to read the Blaze. When did it become subscription based? Nonetheless, the 4 paragraphs l could read were weird af. 

“Harry Potter fans will recall how the books’ lead hero navigated the mystery of the Chamber of Secrets and the myriad reveals and clues: warnings written in blood on Hogwarts’ walls, frozen cats and students, and the exodus of spiders. All of it led to the great epiphany of a hidden genius who was dancing in the dark of subterranean depths, shrouded in layers of secrets. But until the ultimate reveal, the audience was misled by ambivalent scenes composed of dreams, which seemed to point to another character’s guilt.”

Frozen cats! I love it! 

• Like 1

When your supporters are as stupid as Cheetos supporters you can get away with anything. MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history.

Trump Is Posting His Own Fake News—Under an Actual News Outlet’s Name | The New Republic

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/111926155942182734

After spending years attacking what he calls the “fake news media,” former President Donald Trump is now literally sharing fake news. In at least two instances, he has shared edited versions of Newsweek articles, quietly snipping away tidbits that he deems unnecessary.

On Wednesday, the former president shared a screenshot of a Newsweek story—though something was undeniably off about its contents.

Trump’s version, shared on his Truth Social account, omits a lede reference to the outcome of the 2020 election (which Joe Biden won), and cuts a line about the “81-year-old” Biden being seen as too old to run for president. Trump is 77 years old.

And on Tuesday, MeidasTouch caught him altering another piece by the weekly news magazine, posting screenshots of an article titled “Donald Trump Poised to Be First Republican to Win Popular Vote in 20 Years,” removing several sections from the original story that referenced Biden’s strengths as a candidate, Biden’s predicted wins, and Trump’s failures. The only indication that he heavily edited the piece was some ellipses.

Among Trump’s myriad revisions included the exclusion of a line stating that Newsweek had reached out to Trump representatives for a comment. He also conflated two paragraphs from the original into one. In the process, he removed a detail that he “notably failed to secure” the popular vote against Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election; removed another line on how George W. Bush was the last Republican president to secure the popular vote; and snipped comments from several academics, including one by University of Surrey professor Dr. Mark Shanahan dubbing Trump’s goal of winning the popular vote a “pipe dream.”

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

and you are too ignorant to discuss the content, rather than just do your woodpecker thing and BITCH about the site?

grow up someday, birdie?

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

and you are too ignorant to discuss the content, rather than just do your woodpecker thing and BITCH about the site?

grow up someday, birdie?

It's an opinion piece cal

My opinion is that a full harry potter article just to paint the Obama's as your Voldemorts is pathetically sad 

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well she does check the two major boxes required for the guys that rely on identity politics, might be the trifecta if she is actually gay or trans.

WSS

She's also not ancient

For what it's worth I think Nikki easily beats Biden too

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It's an opinion piece cal

My opinion is that a full harry potter article just to paint the Obama's as your Voldemorts is pathetically sad 

of course, you are a sad bird. WHY is it "sad" ?why do you still think the obaMao years were good for America?

they were not. I've explained why, you never explain anything, you just attack other's explanations about their opinions.

that is what is sad.

Haley has lost all credibility - maybe RFK jr will pick her as a vp.

doesn't matter. She couldn't win vs "none of the above".

that is seriously bad.

Now, Kristi Noem - she is outstanding.

Nope.

A vote for a D or R endorses more turmoil. 

Think about it....

Biden wins, he's unfit. He only wins because he's not Trump. 

Trump wins, it's immediate media negativity, and will Trump lead or go on a revenge tour?

I just don't see how America wins in either scenario.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Nope.

A vote for a D or R endorses more turmoil. 

Think about it....

Biden wins, he's unfit. He only wins because he's not Trump. 

Trump wins, it's immediate media negativity, and will Trump lead or go on a revenge tour?

I just don't see how America wins in either scenario.

I think that a third party would alienate both parties in Congress, and if truly independent, the

"intel" community would undermine him/her worse than they did Pres Trump.

Worse turmoil, Bob.

2 hours ago, Jax said:

What makes 3rd party any different? You don't think they're aligned in any way? You honestly believe they have nothing to do with either party?

Well, the Libertarians are kind of like Republicans, fiscally.

RFK is a moderate Dem. 

I don't think some of you really want to deviate from the two parties who really just benefit from serious $$, and bicker with each other. 

49 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I think that a third party would alienate both parties in Congress, and if truly independent, the

"intel" community would undermine him/her worse than they did Pres Trump.

Worse turmoil, Bob.

I hope we find out.

Washington has been broken for quite some time. Probably started around Obama's 2nd term, although one could point to Newt Gingrich as well. 

Just my opinion.

On 2/16/2024 at 1:36 PM, cccjwh said:

When your supporters are as stupid as Cheetos supporters you can get away with anything. MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history.

Trump Is Posting His Own Fake News—Under an Actual News Outlet’s Name | The New Republic

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/111926155942182734

After spending years attacking what he calls the “fake news media,” former President Donald Trump is now literally sharing fake news. In at least two instances, he has shared edited versions of Newsweek articles, quietly snipping away tidbits that he deems unnecessary.

On Wednesday, the former president shared a screenshot of a Newsweek story—though something was undeniably off about its contents.

Trump’s version, shared on his Truth Social account, omits a lede reference to the outcome of the 2020 election (which Joe Biden won), and cuts a line about the “81-year-old” Biden being seen as too old to run for president. Trump is 77 years old.

And on Tuesday, MeidasTouch caught him altering another piece by the weekly news magazine, posting screenshots of an article titled “Donald Trump Poised to Be First Republican to Win Popular Vote in 20 Years,” removing several sections from the original story that referenced Biden’s strengths as a candidate, Biden’s predicted wins, and Trump’s failures. The only indication that he heavily edited the piece was some ellipses.

Among Trump’s myriad revisions included the exclusion of a line stating that Newsweek had reached out to Trump representatives for a comment. He also conflated two paragraphs from the original into one. In the process, he removed a detail that he “notably failed to secure” the popular vote against Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election; removed another line on how George W. Bush was the last Republican president to secure the popular vote; and snipped comments from several academics, including one by University of Surrey professor Dr. Mark Shanahan dubbing Trump’s goal of winning the popular vote a “pipe dream.”

I bet you think people read the garbage you post.

Go ahead keep posting, and good luck.

• Upvote 1

On 2/16/2024 at 11:39 AM, Westside Steve said:

WSS

She could pass as a trans though. That may be good enough.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, FY56 said:

I bet you think people read the garbage you post.

Go ahead keep posting, and good luck.

I don't because I already know its MSM propaganda trash...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, FY56 said:

I think most don't. At most just skim it.

I know it's gotta make him feel big atop his perch of liberal superiority. lol

He's a dumbass...