THE BROWNS BOARD

Vote against both major parties? baloney. It's the dems Americans NEED TO VOTE AGAINST

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

Well, the Libertarians are kind of like Republicans, fiscally.

RFK is a moderate Dem. 

I don't think some of you really want to deviate from the two parties who really just benefit from serious $$, and bicker with each other. 

I guess my point is the whole system is corrupt for the most part. I'm not talking deep state or any conspiracy theories.

If you ever heard stories about your local gov't, like people just creating a job title out of thin air so they could have a friend come in and do nothing to make 80k+/year, that kind of corruption. All the back door deals, making bills so they can 'do good' by spending money just to get a kickback in some way. You probably can't even get into higher positions of gov't without favors and being in debt to those favors.

Until we hold accountable those that are corrupt nothing will improve, instead it'll get worse. Like being over run by illegals that contribute nothing but take from our resources. The question is how do we hold them accountable?

By and large, none of these people in either party care about us and less and less about our country.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jax said:

I guess my point is the whole system is corrupt for the most part. I'm not talking deep state or any conspiracy theories.

If you ever heard stories about your local gov't, like people just creating a job title out of thin air so they could have a friend come in and do nothing to make 80k+/year, that kind of corruption. All the back door deals, making bills so they can 'do good' by spending money just to get a kickback in some way. You probably can't even get into higher positions of gov't without favors and being in debt to those favors.

Until we hold accountable those that are corrupt nothing will improve, instead it'll get worse. Like being over run by illegals that contribute nothing but take from our resources. The question is how do we hold them accountable?

By and large, none of these people in either party care about us and less and less about our country.

It’s been this way for decades. The politicians are not here to help us, unless they get rich doing it.
They don’t pass legislation, to make things better, unless they get something out of it.  

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

anybody who would vote for biden again.....that is a cult.

like the manson groupies.

Bingo!.. Manipulated sheep!

but some will FEEEELLLLLL that it is a good idea to vote for communism, their idea of the "ultimate welfare free ride".

so freaking stupid.

3nppau-3976124539.jpg.635cb7e80cf53d7e67a2a1076967f194.jpg

38 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

but some will FEEEELLLLLL that it is a good idea to vote for communism, their idea of the "ultimate welfare free ride".

so freaking stupid.

3nppau-3976124539.jpg.635cb7e80cf53d7e67a2a1076967f194.jpg

Which is exactly what they did to my Grandfather and the countless hundreds at Blieburg...

• Sad 1

On 2/17/2024 at 5:15 PM, Browns149 said:

It’s been this way for decades. The politicians are not here to help us, unless they get rich doing it.
They don’t pass legislation, to make things better, unless they get something out of it.  

It's much, much worse since 2010, Citizens United decision. Dark money is running the major parties.

3 hours ago, Bob806 said:

It's much, much worse since 2010, Citizens United decision. Dark money is running the major parties.

like communist china, russia, etc etc funneling money to the dems?

1996 United States campaign finance controversy

The 1996 United States campaign finance controversy, sometimes referred to as Chinagate, was an effort by the People's Republic of China to influence domestic American politics prior to and during the Clinton administration and also involved the fundraising practices of the administration itself. While questions regarding the U.S. Wikipedia

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

like communist china, russia, etc etc funneling money to the dems?

1996 United States campaign finance controversy

The 1996 United States campaign finance controversy, sometimes referred to as Chinagate, was an effort by the People's Republic of China to influence domestic American politics prior to and during the Clinton administration and also involved the fundraising practices of the administration itself. While questions regarding the U.S. Wikipedia

yes, just one example

it's far more spread out & not unique to dems ( I sure hope you realize that)

1 minute ago, Bob806 said:

yes, just one example

it's far more spread out & not unique to dems ( I sure hope you realize that)

well, a little bit true - but you shouldn't equate 75 percent dems and 10 percent reps.

"both do it" doesn't fly when you look at the numbers.

19 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

well, a little bit true - but you shouldn't equate 75 percent dems and 10 percent reps.

They do both do it. Soros (Dems), Koch Brothers (Rs) probably the biggest donors/influencers out there. 

Once again, who's GREAT/FANTASTIC idea was the Citizens United case again? Yeah, the GOP. 

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you believe that only 10% of republicans do it?

IMG_0522.jpeg

I was guessing = making a point. any reason to disagree other than trolling, bitching and wanting to be whoreta's boyfriend?