THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump reveals names on VP shortlist — including DeSantis and 2020 Dem candidate

Vambo

Trump reveals names on VP shortlist — including DeSantis and 2020 Dem candidate

During the program, which ran on Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle," Trump was asked about half a dozen potential running mate choices: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina, multimillionaire biotech entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy, South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, Rep. Byron Donalds of Florida, and former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii, a Democrat turned independent.

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Tulsi Gabbard would be nice.

I don't think so, don't know much about her - she IS a combat veteran, which is excellent.

but she was a democrat, and doesn't seem to shred democrat policies -

https://www.businessinsider.com/who-is-tulsi-gabbard-bio-age-family-key-positions-2019-4?op=1

she embraced BERNIE SANDERS' "medicare for all" plan. which, would fail like obaMao's obaMaocare. maybe worse.

she's a democrat. No way she should be Trump's VP. I think.

"On climate change:

• Gabbard wants to see the US move away from the use of fossil fuels.
  • In 2015, she introduced the "OFF Fuels for a Better Future Act," which would transition the US away from fossil fuel sources of energy to clean energy sources. The bill calls for 80% of electricity sold to be generated from clean energy resources by 2027 and 100% by 2035.
  • The bill also calls for ending subsidies to the fossil fuel industry while banning fracking. "

2 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Tulsi or Vivek, please. 

Neither!!!!... They are both commiecrats in disguise

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

who do you like?

I like a Trump/Lake or a Trump/DeSantis ticket...

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, hammertime said:

Very misleading headline 

its not his list.  He merely responded on someone else’s list.

"Are they all on your shortlist?" host Laura Ingraham asked the former president.

"They are," Trump answered. "Honestly, all of those people are good. They’re all good, they’re all solid."

7 hours ago, Vambo said:

"Are they all on your shortlist?" host Laura Ingraham asked the former president.

"They are," Trump answered. "Honestly, all of those people are good. They’re all good, they’re all solid."

I think you know what i was getting at.  He didn’t come out and announce this, he was promoted to respond to a obvious list.  No biggie.  I’m not sure i like any of them.  I was hoping Tulsi would come out full tilt an renounce every single thing the democrats are about.

Vivek and Trump would be the most obnoxious ticket, God damn. I guess some entertainment, but so much empty, shallow, trolling nonsense. 

I mean, Viveks ass kissing would pay off, but he's in an ass kissing race with others. 

I guess there are worse choices 

2 hours ago, Axe said:

ok, Tulsi Gabbard was outstanding - great speech ! She has cred where Niki Haley has lost it all.

Trump-Haley is sounding far more an acceptable reality now.