THE BROWNS BOARD

President Trump WINS HUGE VICTORY IN S. CAROLINA !!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, FY56 said:

That answers my question. You don't have a clue.

I know all you heard when Cheetos was president was how great he is. And now all you hear is how terrible ByDon is. Which is why you have no clue how much more ByDon got done. 

Cheetos left office with a net negative job creation. -2,860,000. That is a fact.

Trump will have the worst jobs record in modern U.S. history - The Washington Post

5 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I know all you heard when Cheetos was president was how great he is. And now all you hear is how terrible ByDon is. Which is why you have no clue how much more ByDon got done. 

Cheetos left office with a net negative job creation. -2,860,000. That is a fact.

Trump will have the worst jobs record in modern U.S. history - The Washington Post

There was this little thing called a Pandemic the last year Trump was in office.

You know that virus that has killed over a million Americans under the Dementia Joe regime.

Before Dementia Joe we had cheap gas, low inflation, low taxes, and a secure border, but Joe fucked it up.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

There was this little thing called a Pandemic the last year Trump was in office.

You know that virus that has killed over a million Americans under the Dementia Joe regime.

Before Dementia Joe we had cheap gas, low inflation, low taxes, and a secure border, but Joe fucked it up.

Correction... JoBama fucked it up... Joe is his puppet on a string

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Yes. 

I'm probably the only one here thinking we're doomed either way with Trump vs Biden. 

I really want to be wrong, but neither of these guys are going to be able to do a good job. Two lame ducks as soon as they get inaugurated. Please folks, think about it.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Yes. 

I'm probably the only one here thinking we're doomed either way with Trump vs Biden. 

I really want to be wrong, but neither of these guys are going to be able to do a good job. Two lame ducks as soon as they get inaugurated. Please folks, think about it.

I think a Biden vs Trump Presidential Election is not what 95% of Americans want to see.

I know that the majority of right leaning posters on this board would like to see someone other than Trump.

However, it looks like we are being forced to choose between a shit sandwich, and a shit sandwich with mustard.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Yes. 

Awful election between to awful, old, shitty ducks

I'll pick the duck that I feel is less dangerous overall 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I think a Biden vs Trump Presidential Election is not what 95% of Americans want to see.

I know that the majority of right leaning posters on this board would like to see someone other than Trump.

However, it looks like we are being forced to choose between a shit sandwich, and a shit sandwich with mustard.

At least me, you, probably Steve.

Then you have cccp and Hoorta convinced that this board amounts to nothing but a never ending MAGA Trump rally.

For me it's more about exposing these TDS liberal nutjobs for what they are, and much less about defending Trump. Personally, I'm tired of the guy.  But that doesn't cause me to sway from the strong belief I have of him getting the shaft.

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Quit dancing around the issue.

Obviously you've also heard about the good things Trump did as president, except that because of your TDS, you chose to bury your head in sand not wanting to hear any of it.

Before the pandemic black unemployment reached a record low. In fact, the unemployment rate in general fell to a 50 year low.

Then the pandemic came along. Rather than acknowledge those facts, you prefer to cherry pick what you want to hear and award yourself a medal for "doing the research".

29 minutes ago, FY56 said:

For me it's more about exposing these TDS liberal nutjobs for what they are, and much less about defending Trump. Personally, I'm getting tired of the guy.

Yes, Trump a flaming asshole which is a prerequisite for being filthy rich.

However, I believe his heart is in the right place when it comes to his love for America.

I hate the man, but love his policies.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

None of that matters to them. Orange man bad.

His tweets were mean, and he doesn't act presidential.

• Upvote 1

I made it clear way early on, that I had  no use for Trump. I called him a "circus barker".

but the more I listened to him on the campaign trail, he convinced me he was sincere about

doing right by America, and all of us.

I kinda think covid was released for political reasons - to crash the world economy, and western

nations didn't have the authority to force their citizens to stay home or die......I think they thought they would have the advantage.

or, it really was a wuhan lab accident.

Regardless, it damaged America First moves for a while.

but to say biden(obaMao) has done anything good is asinine gaslighting.

for example - the jobs creation? so many of them are gov jobs. obaMao pulled the same stunt.

obamao went to columbia u.

cloward and piven, two profs...were profs at ....columbia u.

think on that. Just wait til they give all illegals free welfare, free medicare, free everything.

The Obama-Clinton Cloward-Piven legacy WND William Frezza • 07/19/2015 Business and Government WND The WND cites CEI`s Bill Frezza on Obama`s welfare reforms: In his Forbes article, "Deconstructing Obamanomics: What is the Real Goal?,"

58 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Yes, Trump a flaming asshole which is a prerequisite for being filthy rich.

However, I believe his heart is in the right place when it comes to his love for America.

I hate the man, but love his policies.

Thats been the issue.

We are able to separate the two. Liberals driven by feelings and emotions are incapable of it.

His love for America is genuine. He's had aspirations all his life to someday become president believing he could make things better.

Yes he has a big ego, but that is a good thing.

His ego convinces him he that he's the guy best suited to put this nation on the right track, and you know damn well he will set out to prove it. It has become his main purpose in life.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FY56 said:

Thats been the issue.

We are able to separate the two. Liberals driven by feelings and emotions are incapable of it.

His love for America is genuine. He's had aspirations all his life to someday become president believing he could make things better.

Yes he has a big ego, but that is a good thing.

His ego convinces him he that he's the guy best suited to put this nation on the right track, and you know damn well he will set out to prove it. It has become his main purpose in life.

Even though he does say stupid things... I like the guy regardless... I can see why people cant stand him but I understand Trump with his street smarts mentality mixed with businessman acumen approach to things... Whether people want to embrace it or not... You have to run America like a business because thats just how the world operates today... The Obama/Biden approach of seek and destroy clearly isn't helping America in the slightest.. Anyone with an honest objective critical thought process can see it too.. The Liberal don't worry be happy mantra is failing America at a break neck pace..

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Well, I'm opting for another menu, but I won't beat my dead horse to death.

We have other choices. I know they aren't perfect. But we do know Ds & Rs are far from perfect lol.

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Awful election between to awful, old, shitty ducks

I'll pick the duck that I feel is less dangerous overall 

I've done that, I bet quite a few here have as well.

I'm slamming the door on Ds & Rs in '24.

4 hours ago, nickers said:

Even though he does say stupid things... I like the guy regardless... I can see why people cant stand him but I understand Trump with his street smarts mentality mixed with businessman acumen approach to things... Whether people want to embrace it or not... You have to run America like a business because thats just how the world operates today... The Obama/Biden approach of seek and destroy clearly isn't helping America in the slightest.. Anyone with an honest objective critical thought process can see it too.. The Liberal don't worry be happy mantra is failing America at a break neck pace..

Yes he says stupid things. His ego makes it impossible for him to just shut the fuck up and do his job,

The media goads him into saying stupid shit because they know he will.

His 8th grade level of speaking doesn't help. I cringe when he speaks. 

His son Don Jr. is very articulate, the complete opposite. I wonder how that happened.

13 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Funny you give Cheetos a pass because of the pandemic, but don't for ByDon. It's like you're in a cult or something. 

- this board has been a never ending trump rally. A group of posters here briefly made it seem like they wanted someone else, then fell back in line to kiss the ring

- cal, you accurately called Trump a con man, more than a circus barker, but then you fell for the con

- disliking Trump is more than just disliking his personality. This is just another example of shrieking "TDS" whenever someone criticizes Trump. Yes, he's a giant asshole, but I disagree with plenty of his "substance" too. Best example, how he handled COVID. Of course, we have posters here living in complete fantasy lands when it comes to COVID so no need to dig that back up

- the idea that Trump truly "loves" America and he's doing all of this out of his love for America and his fellow Americans is fucking hilarious btw. Trump loves himself, his ego, and money. Amazing that some people can't see that. 

• Upvote 1

Some 32% of voters in South Carolina's Republican presidential primary contest think Donald Trump would not be fit for the presidency if he were convicted of a crime, according to the preliminary results of an exit poll conducted on Saturday by Edison Research.
The poll gathered responses from 1,508 voters in the Republican contest. Updated results will be available as more responses are gathered.

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Funny you give Cheetos a pass because of the pandemic, but don't for ByDon. It's like you're in a cult or something. 

Business and the economy wasn't shut down under Biden you Trump deranged idiot.

I'm getting tired of calling you an idiot.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:
Some 32% of voters in South Carolina's Republican presidential primary contest think Donald Trump would not be fit for the presidency if he were convicted of a crime, according to the preliminary results of an exit poll conducted on Saturday by Edison Research.
The poll gathered responses from 1,508 voters in the Republican contest. Updated results will be available as more responses are gathered.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Gee, could it possibly be these are the people that voted for Haley?

TDS impairs your ability to think rationally.

6 minutes ago, FY56 said:

It has everything to do with what you said you moron.

Pandemic screw up the supply changes Beavis. Which was one of the primary triggers for inflation. Including the times China shut down during ByDon's time as president. 

It was hilarious that some thought Biden, within his first year or so of presidency, could have somehow made enough changes on his own to massively affect the global economy

Ignoring that other thing... You know... That global pandemic that shut down economies across the world

3 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Pandemic screw up the supply changes Beavis. Which was one of the primary triggers for inflation. Including the times China shut down during ByDon's time as president. 

Thats fine Butthead.

But you must first acknowledge the fact that the unemployment rate was at an all-time low under Trump before the pandemic.

Can you do that? C'mon Butthead you can do it! Try!

After all it was you and your link bashing Trump for the high unemployment rate. You constantly cherry pick what you want to hear without looking at the situation in it's entirety.

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

- this board has been a never ending trump rally. A group of posters here briefly made it seem like they wanted someone else, then fell back in line to kiss the ring

- the idea that Trump truly "loves" America and he's doing all of this out of his love for America and his fellow Americans is fucking hilarious btw. Trump loves himself, his ego, and money. Amazing that some people can't see that. 

Yep. 

It's truly an odd thing. My conclusion is people want "change" in DC but are unwilling to take a chance on some other candidate. I totally get why they want Biden gone, (so do I), but in their quest to rid the USA of Biden, they forget about Trump's flaws.