THE BROWNS BOARD

President Trump WINS HUGE VICTORY IN S. CAROLINA !!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I hear Nikki Haley talk, I lose respect for her. Apparently, so have a lot of folks in S. Carolina.

Seems that only in the big cities areas - she had success.

https://redstate.com/smoosieq/2024/02/24/live-south-carolina-republican-presidential-primary-results-n2170520

image.thumb.png.945d3268ef5cd7286e4bf6214e46c6a4.png

16 minutes ago, FY56 said:

No cccp yet?

Allow me.

bgf8f8f8-flat750x075f-pad750x1000f8f8f8.thumb.jpg.5a0b7b48f3e21b46a86f153b9a6b695a.jpg

Makes me wonder how many visits him and woody made to Epstein Island... LOL!

image.png.5c745ee374c0dd29b981fc2b30d80b2f.png

Still having issues with updates, but this hits the number pretty well.

image.thumb.png.7b12dca1b8af4b2384921a3b559278ee.png

Tweet_Video

Yea   .   .   .   "These Machine don't connect to the Internet"   .   .   .   more lies and more exposure to the fraud committed over the past several years.

Still won, even though there was shenanigans and that Dems were allowed to vote.

Why, are these States allowing Dems to vote in Republican Elections ?

Does that make any sense at all ?

Not the only State that allows this   .   .   .   Election Laws are totally borked.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.5c745ee374c0dd29b981fc2b30d80b2f.png

Still having issues with updates, but this hits the number pretty well.

image.thumb.png.7b12dca1b8af4b2384921a3b559278ee.png

Tweet_Video

Yea   .   .   .   "These Machine don't connect to the Internet"   .   .   .   more lies and more exposure to the fraud committed over the past several years.

Still won, even though there was shenanigans and that Dems were allowed to vote.

Why, are these States allowing Dems to vote in Republican Elections ?

Does that make any sense at all ?

Not the only State that allows this   .   .   .   Election Laws are totally borked.

Its a sham and a shame at the same time...

36 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You guys think 60 - 40 is a great victory in a primary?

ByDon's party is 96% behind him and he does terrible against Halley. Who do you think he would rather run against?

MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history. 

Let’s put things into perspective…it’s Haley’s home turf.

She should have home field advantage.

I’m not surprised I have to connect the dots for you.

19 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Let’s put things into perspective…it’s Haley’s home turf.

She should have home field advantage.

I’m not surprised I have to connect the dots for you.

And probably half of her votes came from Demorats

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, Jax said:

I love when you pout and cry hahaha

Your wishful thinking is funny. I get a laugh every time you losers think you won something. I want Cheetos to be the nomination. Been telling you losers anyone would beat Cheetos. I told you losers he would be the nomination. 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Your wishful thinking is funny. I get a laugh every time you losers think you won something. I want Cheetos to be the nomination. Been telling you losers anyone would beat Cheetos. I told you losers he would be the nomination. 

I haven't won or lost anything that deals with politics, except maybe some spending cash cause you lefties like handing it out to anyone who doesn't earn it.

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

ByDon's party is 96% behind him and he does terrible against Halley. Who do you think he would rather run against?

Who is the stupidest cult? That's right, the dumbass cult. Double the votes!

15 minutes ago, Jax said:

Who is the stupidest cult? That's right, the dumbass cult. Double the votes!

Thanks for proving that you are in a cult. You believed your cult leader without actual checking to see if what he said was true. You didn't even bother to listen to what he said and think.. "What does that mean?" You just accepted as true, because your lord and savior told you it was.

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

The only loser here is you. So shallow are you.

The losers you speak of are actually those with integrity and fortitude.

Those with any sort of integrity will stick to their guns and support the candidate they see best fit to run this country. It isn't about flip flopping on candidates on who they feel are the best suited to beat Biden.

Are those who support and vote for independents that have no chance of winning stupid losers too?

This question was asked to a couple of other left wingnuts with no responses.

If it came down to Haley and Biden, who would you vote for? And don't cop out by saying you wouldn't vote.

8 hours ago, cccjwh said:

In Haleys home state, yes it is.

You're the stupidest poster in Browns Board history.

So if it came down to Biden and Haley who would you vote for.?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Thanks for proving that you are in a cult. You believed your cult leader without actual checking to see if what he said was true. You didn't even bother to listen to what he said and think.. "What does that mean?" You just accepted as true, because your lord and savior told you it was.

So silly Donald inflated the numbers?

this-is-an-outrage-professor-hubert-j-farnsworth(1).gif.95eb8bf5ad9823e6706fbfb34816376d.gif

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

The only loser here is you. So shallow are you.

The losers you speak of are actually those with integrity and fortitude.

Those with any sort of integrity will stick to their guns and support the candidate they see best fit to run this country. It isn't about flip flopping on candidates on who they feel are the best suited to beat Biden.

Are those who support and vote for independents that have no chance of winning stupid losers too?

This question was asked to a couple of other left wingnuts with no responses.

If it came down to Haley and Biden, who would you vote for? And don't cop out by saying you wouldn't vote.

I would vote for Biden. What you nut jobs just don't understand. ByDon has done a great job. He got bills passed that I wanted passed, aced the soft landing on the economy. You losers have had 6 years to find dirt on ByDon and have nothing. I mean damn, he had been a Senator since 1972 and you can't find something on him. You had to use Russian agent to lie to the FBI is get some headlines. Hey, his handlers are doing a great job. 😁

I think Halley would be OK. I don't have a problem if she ran and beat ByDon. I'm sure she would push things I don't want, but she is going to destroy our country because she can't take the L.

• Haha 1