THE BROWNS BOARD

I reckon a lot of young people agree with climate change is not a real crisis

5 hours ago, Browns149 said:

How many times has calfox used the word Obamao?

Is he inflicted with some sort of Obama syndrome? 

so, here is the communist connection to obaMao. I coined ? "obaMao" for good reason:

It doesn’t matter why you call him that. Apparently, if you repeat it , ad nauseam, you have some sort of syndrome.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

https://www.npr.org/2023/09/18/1200068222/climate-change-young-voters-biden-trump-economy

Young voters across party lines care about climate

Polling shows that young voters across party lines list climate as a top issue. The latest NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll found nearly 60% of those ages 18 to 29 believe climate change should be a priority, even at the risk of slowing economic growth. A larger group, 64%, believe climate change is a major threat, and 72% responded that climate change is affecting their local community

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2021/05/26/key-findings-how-americans-attitudes-about-climate-change-differ-by-generation-party-and-other-factors/

ft_2021.05.26_keyfindingsclimate_01a.png

Not really that big of a disparity. 10% from the highest to lowest? Something like that? So it doesn't really prove a lot.

WSS

1 hour ago, Jax said:

What a bunch of whack jobs.

Are these people yelling at other senators that got rich? Or is it just Manchin?  Because ALL senators get rich, one way or another. That’s why they run for the office

3 hours ago, Browns149 said:

It doesn’t matter why you call him that. Apparently, if you repeat it , ad nauseam, you have some sort of syndrome.  

could be - maybe a "if it walks like an traitor, talks like a traitor, does like a traitor, it's an intolerable, ignorant jackwagon

communist leftwing sombeitch that is damaging our country" syndrome.

yeah, that could be it....

6 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

could be - maybe a "if it walks like an traitor, talks like a traitor, does like a traitor, it's an intolerable, ignorant jackwagon

communist leftwing sombeitch that is damaging our country" syndrome.

yeah, that could be it....

Well the first step is admitting you have a problem 

2 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Well the first step is admitting you have a problem 

reality isn't my problem, I'm good. and I can't solve you or Woody, so there's that. Politics is just a hobby, sobbie.

11 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

reality isn't my problem, I'm good. and I can't solve you or Woody, so there's that. Politics is just a hobby, sobbie.

I don’t need solving. I am way closer to your political leanings than Woody’s.  
You just don’t see it. 

14 hours ago, Jax said:

Who funds all your 'experts' research?

I don't need them to tell me the climate changes ffs.

What did Al Gore(and all his 'experts') say about rising sea levels?? Keep getting strung along by your leash good puppy.

So NASA and every reputable scientific organization across the globe doesn't count to you then? It's all one big conspiracy across tens of thousands of climatologists?

Alright...

Hell of a stretch to get your head in the sand

1 minute ago, Browns149 said:

I don’t need solving. I am way closer to your political leanings than Woody’s.  
You just don’t see it. 

then why whine about "obaMao" ? If I had no reason to spell it that way, I wouldn't. It's long

since been a habit I like to keep. Sorry if that unfurls your annoyance flag.

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So NASA and every reputable scientific organization across the globe doesn't count to you then? It's all one big conspiracy across tens of thousands of climatologists?

wait, what happened to the 20 megabijjion climatolgists ? did they decide mmgw was a CROCK?

but seriously, you climate cryers changed the the words "man made global warming" to "climate change" because

climate changes.

So, sure, thousands, if not all, of them would say climate changes.

You lefties move the goalposts every time you are wrong. Gee, "man made global warming" was such a thing, then it kept being discredited.

Now, the same nonsense has a new name, and if pressed, "climate change" is backdoored with "man made".

tricky, but no worky.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/?sh=36488cc13f9f

23 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

then why whine about "obaMao" ? If I had no reason to spell it that way, I wouldn't. It's long

since been a habit I like to keep. Sorry if that unfurls your annoyance flag.

I couldn’t care less why you spell it that way. Just like I couldn’t care less that people post the word  “Cheetos”

But some people on here want to point out it’s some kind of syndrome to post negative words , or narratives about one side or the other, even if you think it’s a just cause

It happens with both sides. The people that don’t see that are too far gone to either side

There are plenty on here that qualify to the extreme left or right, I AM NOT ONE OF THEM. I actually don’t let others make up my mind for me. That’s what extremist do 

24 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I couldn’t care less why you spell it that way. Just like I couldn’t care less that people post the word  “Cheetos”

But some people on here want to point out it’s some kind of syndrome to post negative words , or narratives about one side or the other, even if you think it’s a just cause

It happens with both sides. The people that don’t see that are too far gone to either side

There are plenty on here that qualify to the extreme left or right, I AM NOT ONE OF THEM. I actually don’t let others make up my mind for me. That’s what extremist do 

Good luck with this

(And for what it's worth, there is no "extreme left" here...)

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Good luck with this

(And for what it's worth, there is no "extreme left" here...)

Good luck with what? Reason? 

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

On Cal? Yes

On most on here. Including you

58 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Unfortunately today being for the constitution makes people on the left judge you for being on the extreme right. I'm neither, if anything I'd like to go back to what I believed was the party for the working class. The left today is so out of whack that they force you on the right. Unless you like destroying this country.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Jax said:

Unfortunately today being for the constitution makes people on the left judge you for being on the extreme right. I'm neither, if anything I'd like to go back to what I believed was the party for the working class. The left today is so out of whack that they force you on the right. Unless you like destroying this country.

It is all a bunch of crap. The people WE elect don’t give a shit about us, other then, when they need money or on Election Day. Otherwise, they are just trying to make as much money as they can. And if they help out the population, it’s a bonus for them 

And people that get all bent out of shape by what the other side is doing, just makes the political machine thrive. Not to mention the news outlets and the internet go crazy. It’s all big business and 99% of us have ZERO control over it.

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. 

43 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well, you are a fall risk correct?

WSS

yeah , I fall all the time do to balance issues... But I still go hiking on rough terrain..

40 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Ah yes, I forgot about this part of your persona. 

I'm the left wing cal

You're above everyone

Etc

My mistake. Carry on

I’m not above anybody. I just don’t take my opinions from wack job internet sites. Or others who can’t handle their opinions being dismissed. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I’m not above anybody. I just don’t take my opinions from wack job internet sites. Or others who can’t handle their opinions being dismissed. 

Hey now one man's whack job Internet site is another man's White House Press conference. Haha.

WSS

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Hey now one man's whack job Internet site is another man's White House Press conference. Haha.

WSS

Touché LOL

• Like 1