THE BROWNS BOARD

I reckon a lot of young people agree with climate change is not a real crisis

they don't support it, aren't willing to mess up THEIR every day lives for it.

like woodpecker.

https://redstate.com/benkew/2024/02/27/young-people-dont-actually-give-a-damn-about-climate-change-poll-finds-n2170670

Young People Don't Actually Give a Damn About Climate Change, Poll Finds

I guess they didn't rack the forest well enough. You shlt source is hiding the actual poll, I wonder why. 

Deadly wildfire grows into largest in Texas history (msn.com)

Several large wildfires continue to tear through northern Texas, including one that has grown into the largest blaze in state history.

The Smokehouse Creek Fire that ignited in Hutchinson County remained active as of Thursday morning, having burned an estimated 1,075,000 acres and was just 3% contained, according to the Texas A&M Forest Service. The flames, which cover an area larger than the size of Rhode Island, have spread across state lines, with 1,050,000 acres burned in Texas and 25,000 acres burned in Oklahoma.

9 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I guess they didn't rack the forest well enough. You shlt source is hiding the actual poll, I wonder why. 

Deadly wildfire grows into largest in Texas history (msn.com)

Several large wildfires continue to tear through northern Texas, including one that has grown into the largest blaze in state history.

The Smokehouse Creek Fire that ignited in Hutchinson County remained active as of Thursday morning, having burned an estimated 1,075,000 acres and was just 3% contained, according to the Texas A&M Forest Service. The flames, which cover an area larger than the size of Rhode Island, have spread across state lines, with 1,050,000 acres burned in Texas and 25,000 acres burned in Oklahoma.

And not a word in there about climate change being the cause.

Only a cultist such as yourself would jump to that conclusion.

So why not do the right thing..

killyourself.png.c7160f7fb8d367076dc2976739ddec65.png

11 minutes ago, FY56 said:

And not a word in there about climate change being the cause.

Only a cultist such as yourself would jump to that conclusion.

So do the right thing..

killyourself.png.c7160f7fb8d367076dc2976739ddec65.png

That's what I told Woody to do basically...

1 hour ago, nickers said:

That's what I told Woody to do basically...

Woody is your standard lib, but cccp clearly comes across as a very bitter TDS inflicted nut job.

Her repeated use of "cult" and "Cheetos" is a symptom.  She must think it hurts our feelings or something.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, FY56 said:

Woody is your standard lib, but cccp clearly comes across as a very bitter TDS inflicted nut job.

Her repeated use of "cult" and "Cheetos" is a symptom.  She must think it hurts our feelings or something.

I find it completely immature.. It's why I iggied the troll..

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, nickers said:

I find it completely immature.. It's why I iggied the troll..

You've been through so much in your life, and you're bravely continuing to fight now, so you deserve to be able to troll whomever you want. Fight the good fight man. So brave...

Article doesn't provide a link to the survey, a surgery that the Daily Mail has "exclusive" right to

Survey was funded by 85 Fund, which is, you guessed it, a conservative Washington DC based political org

The survey question and the headline are two very different things, and the question is clearly leading towards a certain answer

Wow, what a whole bunch of bullshit to try and push bullshit 

https://www.npr.org/2023/09/18/1200068222/climate-change-young-voters-biden-trump-economy

Young voters across party lines care about climate

Polling shows that young voters across party lines list climate as a top issue. The latest NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll found nearly 60% of those ages 18 to 29 believe climate change should be a priority, even at the risk of slowing economic growth. A larger group, 64%, believe climate change is a major threat, and 72% responded that climate change is affecting their local community

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2021/05/26/key-findings-how-americans-attitudes-about-climate-change-differ-by-generation-party-and-other-factors/

ft_2021.05.26_keyfindingsclimate_01a.png

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You've been through so much in your life, and you're bravely continuing to fight now, so you deserve to be able to troll whomever you want. Fight the good fight man. So brave...

And you are the complete opposite of brave... You are a White supremacist racist ass hat who has been brain washed and indoctrinated.. You are the epitome of COWARD... Bravery isn't something you wear on a sleeve you dumb dip shit... It is something you grow in to from adversity.. Which you know absolutely 0 about..

• Upvote 2

Woody, seriously - you all used to call it "man made global warming" until all the dire predictions of gloom, immediate devastation blew into nothing.

NOW, you all call it "climate change" because climate changes.

But you make "climate change" mean "man made global warming".....

it's nonsense.

FACT:

The kyoto treaty let communist china and india off the hook.

who would get financially hammered?

We would.

Odd how that works, isn't it? The two byfarbiggestpolluters on earth get a pass?

nobody is buying that if they have any common sense.

Truth is, mmgw is a united naitons ploy to get redistribution of our wealth to the rest of the world.

(that's a period).

We need to stop funding the un completely - it is a corrupt sewage dump of bs.

Reading the poll, 30% or so would consider moving elsewhere to avoid...global warming.

Now, think on that. GLOBAL warming, but they would consider moving somewhere else to avoid....man made GLOBAL WARMING ????

Come on Woody, seriously, do you really think mmgw is partially caused by cows farting ???????????????

16 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Woody, seriously - you all used to call it "man made global warming" until all the dire predictions of gloom, immediate devastation blew into nothing.

it's nonsense.

FACT:

We would.

Odd how that works, isn't it? The two byfarbiggestpolluters on earth get a pass?

Truth is, mmgw is a united naitons ploy to get redistribution of our wealth to the rest of the world.

(that's a period).

Reading the poll, 30% or so would consider moving elsewhere to avoid...global warming.

Now, think on that. GLOBAL warming, but they would consider moving somewhere else to avoid....man made GLOBAL WARMING ????

Come on Woody, seriously, do you really think mmgw is partially caused by cows farting ???????????????

DINO.jpg

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, nickers said:

And you are the complete opposite of brave... You are a White supremacist racist ass hat who has been brain washed and indoctrinated.. You are the epitome of COWARD... Bravery isn't something you wear on a sleeve you dumb dip shit... It is something you grow in to from adversity.. Which you know absolutely 0 about..

Right, and you've faced so much adversity. So brave. Godspeed sir

19 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

it's nonsense.

FACT:

We would.

(that's a period).

That's a lot of rambling and ranting. Some word vomit from a brain fighting off dementia. Or at least more of it.

But it doesn't like this incoherent screeching actually responded to anything I just posted. 

Shocker 

Really no surprise. You've been so politicized on this issue that you've lost all critical thinking. You shun experts and academics. You say the same shit over and over. 

I honestly don't think you've ever been correct in a single one of your "man made global warming" ranting threads 

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Right, and you've faced so much adversity. So brave. Godspeed sir

That's right and don't ever forget it... ASSHOLIO!

38 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You shun experts and academics. You say the same shit over and over. 

again? I just posted where so many experts are now dissing the mmgw crisis. how about reading the truth about things,

instead of your stupid vague pat yourself on your tailfeathers bs?

Published July 1, 2008. The claim that the debate about the severity and cause of global warming is "settled science" has taken a beating with the release of the names of 31,072 American scientists who reject the assertion that global warming has reached a crisis stage and is caused by human activity.

Hey guys, only left leaning liberal sites, studies and 'experts' count as information. If it's conservative in any nature OR is at odds with any opinion from the left, it doesn't count.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

again? I just posted where so many experts are now dissing the mmgw crisis. how about reading the truth about things,

instead of your stupid vague pat yourself on your tailfeathers bs?

Published July 1, 2008. The claim that the debate about the severity and cause of global warming is "settled science" has taken a beating with the release of the names of 31,072 American scientists who reject the assertion that global warming has reached a crisis stage and is caused by human activity.

Holy shit you literally did the exact same thing I said you did in the past that you got shit canned for. 

- heartland institute is a conservative think tank funded by fossil fuel companies

- that's 15 years old

- this is literally the BS list I says you were going to post haha. The one I could be on. 437k STEM degrees are awarded YEARLY. That list means nothing and it's always been a joke. 

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Hey guys, only left leaning liberal sites, studies and 'experts' count as information. If it's conservative in any nature OR is at odds with any opinion from the left, it doesn't count.

So where does NASA fall on this list?

Or, you know, every reputable scientific organization in the world ...

Above or below conservative think tanks funded directly by oil companies?

19 hours ago, FY56 said:

How many times has calfox used the word Obamao?

Is he inflicted with some sort of Obama syndrome? 

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Wow, what a whole bunch of bullshit to try and push bullshit 

It's what you've done since I joined almost 10 yrs ago..

I keep hoping you'll mature,  experience a revelation and acquire some common sense as a result.

Apparently, I hope for too much 😕

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Axe said:

It's what you've done since I joined almost 10 yrs ago..

I keep hoping you'll mature,  experience a revelation and acquire some common sense as a result.

Apparently, I hope for too much 😕

Don't you have a Facebook link to share?

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So where does NASA fall on this list?

Or, you know, every reputable scientific organization in the world ...

Above or below conservative think tanks funded directly by oil companies?

Who funds all your 'experts' research?

I don't need them to tell me the climate changes ffs.

What did Al Gore(and all his 'experts') say about rising sea levels?? Keep getting strung along by your leash good puppy.

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Axe said:

Don't you have a dick to snorkle? 🤣

OMG... I almost fell out of my goddamn chair!! 😂