THE BROWNS BOARD

DENVER

Guest ATENEARS

I don't hold grudges against any team really.

I pretty much dislike all of them equally....or more on point, the Browns are the only pro team I root for and feel bad or mad when they lose.

I know Bob hates Denver with a passion, but myself, I think the old AFC Championship losses to old Horse teeth has worn off with me. The Bronco's don't get my blood pumping as they use to, they are almost average on my radar.

I guess winning out there in their house would mean something, but curious how many who were big Browns fans through the 80's still have deep scars?

Every time I see Elway on TV in a commercial or whatever I still get the sudden urge to kick his teeth in!

I always thought the Browns of the mid to late 80's was the best team not to make the Superbowl and thought they could won at least one if not two of those three Superbowls the Broncos were blown out in.

I never realized how much I hated the Bungles 'til I lived in their "area" for a couple of years. They hate us almost as much as we hate pissburgh and I never really considered them a threat so I just kinda brushed it off. But that damn eyebrow-less Boner Esiason just pisses me off!

i didn't realize this until a couple of years ago either. and we don't really care, kinda like how the Steel fan-base looks past us (but the players and coaches never do).

IMO i think they have linked CLE to Art Modell and harbor resentments ala Paul Brown...when in fact we should unite against whoever is the strength in the division when not playing each other. it is weird though, they really despise us.

Archived