THE BROWNS BOARD

189 day's till The Browns kick★off the regular season.

syd

A friend of mine is a Miata guy (and a Mustang guy....usually has a couple of both).  Not much power...but not much car.  The Miata is a blast to drive around.  

8 hours ago, Orion said:

A friend of mine is a Miata guy (and a Mustang guy....usually has a couple of both).  Not much power...but not much car.  The Miata is a blast to drive around.  

I need you to convince my wife. Her argument against it is the high number of idiots around here with monster pickup trucks, often with huge steel deer catchers on the front. I keep telling her if one of those hits her larger Subaru Outback she'd be just as dead. And the Miata has a nice steel cage around you which is why it does so well in crash tests. I even tell her she can quickly get it away from those monsters with an agile car like that, but she remains stubbornly unconvinced.🥲

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I need you to convince my wife.

Wives!  They just don't get it!  :)    (reminds me....I've gotta change a tie rod end and a couple of sway bar links on the vette)

161 days to go, And The Reds down  by 2 with 2 outs and 2 strikes  India hit's a double. Then Will (who the tribe gave up on) knocks it outta the park, Then Strand does the same. Reds win 6-5

Oh and Happy Easter

159 day's and 

• Billy goats urinate on their own heads to smell more attractive to females.

Generally they urinate on themselves in late summer through fall, and for humans, it’s not a pleasant smell.

Male goats are called Billy goats, or bucks 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, syd said:

I know, It is a beautiful thing. I saw it in 2017

My brother is here and has a T-shirt with both dates on it now from the 2017 drive up into Wyoming. We had a very clear break in the clouds from about 10 minutes before till 10 minutes after the total eclipse. I had seen the one in N.C. in 1970, so this was the second for wife and me as well. This one was far better with the NASA approved glasses which we could remove when it was in total eclipse. Had a red streak like a minute hand from the middle to 6 o'clock on the moon. It was awesome for just over 3 minutes in our back area clearing. Had our married Iraq/Afganistan veteran neighbors over for lunch before, during and after. I had to sit isolated outdoors due to current Covid 19 (which I am now recovering from thank goodness).

1 hour ago, syd said:

152 day's and rumor has it, Green Bay play's philly not us

I sure hope so.

If the Browns get sent overseas, I'd prefer Europe.

42 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

I sure hope so.

If the Browns get sent overseas, I'd prefer Europe.

only thing that sucks is.If we play in London sometimes the game is not televised and even if it is, Living on the west coast it is way to early in the morning

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, syd said:

only thing that sucks is.If we play in London sometimes the game is not televised and even if it is, Living on the west coast it is way to early in the morning

You'd probably have to stream it.

If the Browns play in Germany someday, I'd go. Then take a train to the Swiss Alps, Lake Geneva....Smoke on the Water lol

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Bob806 said:

You'd probably have to stream it.

If the Browns play in Germany someday, I'd go. Then take a train to the Swiss Alps, Lake Geneva....Smoke on the Water lol

that would be a cool trip

• Upvote 1