THE BROWNS BOARD

Only our Constitution stands in the way of the left taking over permanent power over America and all of us.

this is who they are, in this example, too:

https://redstate.com/wardclark/2024/03/01/leftist-elie-mystal-until-we-stop-the-supreme-court-we-will-keep-losing-rights-n2170805

Leftist Elie Mystal: 'Until We Stop the Supreme Court, We Will Keep Losing Rights.'

Just now, calfoxwc said:

this is who they are, in this example, too:

https://redstate.com/wardclark/2024/03/01/leftist-elie-mystal-until-we-stop-the-supreme-court-we-will-keep-losing-rights-n2170805

Leftist Elie Mystal: 'Until We Stop the Supreme Court, We Will Keep Losing Rights.'

I feel its already too late... I believe we are in the end time... Whatever is gonna happen .. It's out of our control... It's gonna happen... Just do the best we can..And hope for the best..

Rights?? Woody and ccc wouldn't know all about that.

We must do away with our rights to save the planet from man made global warming! I mean global warming!! Ahh heck, I mean climate change.

4 hours ago, nickers said:

I feel its already too late... I believe we are in the end time... Whatever is gonna happen .. It's out of our control... It's gonna happen... Just do the best we can..And hope for the best..

I tend to agree.. I fear for my daughter's life and even more so for my grandson's lives.

• Upvote 2

Dang dudes, this is a depressing read. Fwiw politics or whatever it is that has you so down is only a piece of the puzzle. There’s good people doing good things out there everyday. Focus on that for a lift, or better yet, participate in it. 

Are any of you involved in any civic groups or put in hours with non-profits? It’s easier to see the bright side when you are proactively involved in it. It’s a hassle but if you could bottle the reward and sell it you’d be a millionaire. 

5 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Dang dudes, this is a depressing read. Fwiw politics or whatever it is that has you so down is only a piece of the puzzle. There’s good people doing good things out there everyday. Focus on that for a lift, or better yet, participate in it. 

Are any of you involved in any civic groups or put in hours with non-profits? It’s easier to see the bright side when you are proactively involved in it. It’s a hassle but if you could bottle the reward and sell it you’d be a millionaire. 

Yes sir, it's really amazing how many good people there are out there. I always try to be kind at every chance because the miserable people aren't worth my time.

• Upvote 1