THE BROWNS BOARD

Supreme Court rules Trump CANNOT be kicked off Colorado ballot

Doesn’t surprise me a bit, anyone with a rational thought (TDS’ers excluded) would agree that a state can’t determine who’s eligible to be on the ballot.

Let’s see if the board Biden Nut Swingers will start whining about this ruling.

9 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Doesn’t surprise me a bit, anyone with a rational thought (TDS’ers excluded) would agree that a state can’t determine who’s eligible to be on the ballot.

Let’s see if the board Biden Nut Swingers will start whining about this ruling.

They’re keeping quiet , but on the inside you know they’re:

IMG_0065.webp.02a8a30d2c528f9b6910425136fe087b.webp

• Upvote 2

You guys understand the lawsuit was brought by a Republican right? I didn't think it had much of a chance once I listened to the SCOTUS oral arguments. But I understand, you guys get so few "wins" you have to crow as much as possible when you get one. So let the circle jerk continue.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You guys understand the lawsuit was brought by a Republican right? I didn't think it had much of a chance once I listened to the SCOTUS oral arguments. But I understand, you guys get so few "wins" you have to crow as much as possible when you get one. So let the circle jerk continue.

What difference does it make who brought the case?  This is just the beginning!😁

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Crow as much as possible? There have been 5 posts you liberal idiot.

You circle jerkers Woodro, Hoota, mjp must be  pretty discouraged . That pleases me more than the decision itself.

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

It doesn't fit your persecution narrative. 

RINOs who support this noble cause of yours are just as culpable. You never stop to think for a moment before typing, try it next time.

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

It doesn't fit your persecution narrative. 

lol, how? The Romneys, McCains, Haleys and Cheneys loathe trump for improving their party and helping to make their awful opinions irrelevant. The only people who hate Trump more than liberals are the Never Trump Republicans paid for by the military industrial complex. Trump's dismantling of the GOP establishment is the greatest legacy of his presidency. Now, we just need someone to do the same to the DNC establishment. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

lol, how? The Romneys, McCains, Haleys and Cheneys loathe trump for improving their party and helping to make their awful opinions irrelevant. The only people who hate Trump more than liberals are the Never Trump Republicans paid for by the military industrial complex. Trump's dismantling of the GOP establishment is the greatest legacy of his presidency. Now, we just need someone to do the same to the DNC establishment. 

He was trolling. He does that when he runs out of material to post.

15 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Making your party smaller always works out great in elections. 👍

54 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Any time any of you unironically use the term "demonrats" it's the funniest thing. 

And our polarization grows, but it's all the OTHER side's fault!

Yep lol.....I find it funny/sad people think the future of America lies in the hands of any single political party. 

We all need to be smarter, but is that really going to happen?

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Any time any of you unironically use the term "demonrats" it's the funniest thing. 

And our polarization grows, but it's all the OTHER side's fault!

Demonrats really bothers you doesn't it?

Cults and Cheetos doesn't I suppose. Well me neither.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Yep lol.....I find it funny/sad people think the future of America lies in the hands of any single political party. 

There are only two parties. Which do you choose?

24 minutes ago, FY56 said:

There are only two parties. Which do you choose?

At this point of my life, neither one. 

Dems were my preference for awhile but I still voted for an R on occasion, mainly on the national level because I always believed Rs were better on foreign policy 

As I've grown older, dug a little deeper, I find the 2 parties disgusting. They cater to the big $$ not the average citizen. 

3 hours ago, Bob806 said:

then vote for Pres Trump. He isn't a dem, and he is a rep that LEADS and wants congress to get off their asses

and SOLVE PROBLEMS when exec orders can't do it.

Which party do you think has any chance of solving a problem?

Not buyin "both parties are imperfect, so both are equally as bad as the other" bs.

that is just asinine.

Pres Trump is the only one who caters to the average American.

That makes him a threat to all the dems, and some of the reps.

VOTE PRES TRUMP TO SAVE AMERICA FROM THE DEMS and REP cowards.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

then vote for Pres Trump. He isn't a dem, and he is a rep that LEADS and wants congress to get off their asses

and SOLVE PROBLEMS when exec orders can't do it.

Which party do you think has any chance of solving a problem?

Not buyin "both parties are imperfect, so both are equally as bad as the other" bs.

that is just asinine.

Pres Trump is the only one who caters to the average American.

That makes him a threat to all the dems, and some of the reps.

VOTE PRES TRUMP TO SAVE AMERICA FROM THE DEMS and REP cowards.

I don't see it that way.

You live in Ohio, just like me. I don't see Rs solving any problems at all.

And regarding Trump, well he isn't entirely wrong but we've been there & done that already. I've stated this here enough, it will be a total bleep-show if he somehow wins this election (same with Biden). 3rd party it is....admit it.

10 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Making your party smaller always works out great in elections. 👍

That, and those Dominion voting machines didn’t hurt either.

5 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Dems were my preference for awhile but I still voted for an R on occasion, mainly on the national level because I always believed Rs were better on foreign policy 

As I've grown older, dug a little deeper, I find the 2 parties disgusting. They cater to the big $$ not the average citizen. 

I was a democrat once, until I grew up.

The Republicans are the lesser of two evils. Way lesser.

I find only one-party more aptly labeled as disgusting however. The one that spent 4 years hell bent on trying to illegitimize Trumps election, and who's elected representatives openly called for citizens to be confrontational toward Trump supporters, some even hinted at using violence. The party that vowed to impeach Trump before he even laid his hand on the Bible to take the oath of office. The Republicans would never conceive doing anything like this or behaving in such a vile manner.

The party whose elected members reek of ignorance and stupidity as in the likes of AOC and others. The Republicans have no counterparts that reach that level of stupidity.

But if you're looking for a third-party candidate that has any hope of being elected, Trump is the closest to third party candidate there is... for 3 reasons.

1. He has alienated many of the establishment Republicans and RINOS

2. He's not a career politician,

3. His big ego is a positive attribute, not negative. Unlike your standard 2 party candidates, Trump is obsessed with turning this country around, his ego drives him to prove he can do it. I have no problem with that kind of an ego.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, FY56 said:

The Republicans are the lesser of two evils. Way lesser.

But if you're looking for a third-party candidate that has any hope of being elected, Trump is the closest to third party candidate there is... 

I voted Trump in 2016. He reeled me in on the "repeal & replace" Obamacare. It didn't happen, Congress didn't approve. He should have pushed harder, got it back to the floor after tweaking his plan. 

That was his main campaign focus, from what I recall. While you can't always get what you want, I think he quit on that promise, repeal & replace. That's not leadership IMHO. 

2 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

I voted Trump in 2016. He reeled me in on the "repeal & replace" Obamacare. It didn't happen, Congress didn't approve. He should have pushed harder, got it back to the floor after tweaking his plan. 

That was his main campaign focus, from what I recall. While you can't always get what you want, I think he quit on that promise, repeal & replace. That's not leadership IMHO. 

Well let's not put the entire blame on Trump... The Dem-Asses made it nearly impossible to get everything done he wanted... I mean since 16... They have put witch hunt after witch hunt upon him that is on going... If the Dems were smart.. They would ditch this commie platform they have adopted right down to Marx/Hitler playbook.. And really think about bringing people together.. I was a staunch Dem until Killary and Obama went full on commie and tried to under mine everything Trump tried to do.. They have spent the last 8 years selling out America. Backing extortionist , Terrorist groups like Antifa,Bugaloo and BLM and successfully divided this country.. And taking payola from the likes of George Soros,Klause Schwanse and I'm sure a host of other whack job WEF devil worshippers...

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Which is why my main 2 topics have always been illegal aliens and protecting the 2nd amendment. If you didn't align with both I wasn't voting for you. Never thought I'd see the 1st amendment taking a hit though.

• Upvote 1