THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheetos doesn't have the money for bond.

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Attacking is all you have. You can't debate on the facts.

Cheetos doesn't have the money, that is a fact.

The companies that could post the bond don't trust him, so they passed. They probably don't want to be associated with adjudicated rapist. Maybe Cheetos is just pretending he doesn't have the money. 

It's all that's needed for a troll.

Cheetos "not having money" isn't my problem. What are you expecting from everyone?

10 hours ago, cccjwh said:

The appeals are to overturn the ruling. He has had his required days in court. Guess he should have hired a real lawyer instead on the that plays a lawyer on tv.

Now you're just making shit up so you can act like an ass. Due process is still ongoing...

8 hours ago, Jax said:

Now you're just making shit up so you can act like an ass. Due process is still ongoing...

You can keep making up stuff to spin your broke ass hero. I'm just going to wait for the March 25th and sit back and watch James take his shit. I really hope he doesn't sell stuff to post the bond. Be so much better to have James pick what to sell.  👍 

He probably still has some classified documents that he was able to hide. Probably not worth half billion though. Hey, the Russians or Saudis could still bail him out. Be worth it if Cheetos gets re-elected.

28 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I’m not sure I could handle 4 years of your whining.

Your hero is the loudest whiny bitch in history, so you should be used to it. You poor victims.

“Judge Engoron actually wants me to put up Hundreds of Millions of Dollars for the Right to Appeal his ridiculous decision. In other words, he is trying to take my Appellate Rights away from me,” Trump wrote in a post on his Truth Social platform on Tuesday morning. “Nobody has ever heard of anything like this before.”

“I would be forced to mortgage or sell Great Assets, perhaps at Fire Sale prices, and if and when I win the Appeal, they would be gone. Does that make sense? WITCH HUNT. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!” Trump added.

Trump says he’d have to hold ‘fire sale’ of properties to meet $464M bond | The Hill

tick-tock.gif.ac231991be9b77030970dbeda59e20e8.gif

50 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Your hero is the loudest whiny bitch in history, so you should be used to it. You poor victims.

“Judge Engoron actually wants me to put up Hundreds of Millions of Dollars for the Right to Appeal his ridiculous decision. In other words, he is trying to take my Appellate Rights away from me,” Trump wrote in a post on his Truth Social platform on Tuesday morning. “Nobody has ever heard of anything like this before.”

“I would be forced to mortgage or sell Great Assets, perhaps at Fire Sale prices, and if and when I win the Appeal, they would be gone. Does that make sense? WITCH HUNT. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!” Trump added.

Trump says he’d have to hold ‘fire sale’ of properties to meet $464M bond | The Hill

tick-tock.gif.ac231991be9b77030970dbeda59e20e8.gif

IMG_5376.png

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

That should win Pres Trump about 400 million......

Right just like when he sued NY Times. -392k

Trump pays $392k in legal fees to New York Times after failed lawsuit over disclosure of his tax documents | CNN Business

When he sued CNN. Lost again.

Judge dismisses Trump’s defamation lawsuit against Carroll for statements she made on CNN | CNN Politics

When he sued Steel. -383k 

Trump must pay legal fees for Steele Dossier lawsuit (cnbc.com)

When he counter sued Carroll. Dismissed

Trump's defamation countersuit against E. Jean Carroll is dismissed : NPR

When he sued Clinton. -1 million

Judge fines Trump lawyers in Clinton case thrown out in September - The Washington Post

Dumb mf just doesn't learn. Bahahaha

download.jpg.e609341e268fb13c0f9309f823ae5f0a.jpg