THE BROWNS BOARD

"Bloodbath" gives demonrats a new hoax

JESSE WATTERS: Trump 'bloodbath' controversy gives Democrats a new hoax (msn.com)

"Bloodbath" in business terms

A very bad situation in which a lot of harm or damage is caused

The Trump campaign also noted — rightly — that one of the definitions of “bloodbath,” according to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, is “a major economic disaster.”

In business, a bloodbath refers to a period of disastrous loss or reversal 

The liberal lie: "Trump says country faces bloodbath if Biden wins in November." 

What Trump said.

DONALD TRUMP: "Let me tell you something to China. If you're listening, President XI and you and I are friends, but he understands the way I deal, those big monster car manufacturing plants that you're building in Mexico right now, and you think you're going to get that, you're going to not hire Americans, and you're going to sell the cars to us. Now, we're going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you're not going to be able to sell those guys if I get elected. Now, if I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole – that's going to be the least of it. It's going to be a bloodbath for the country. That'll be the least of it, but they're not going to sell those cars."  

It was a poor choice of terms, only because the leftwing media would happily lie about it.

The many times I've said "It takes a thousand facts to counter a simple lie".

The left thrives on any lie that they FEEL justifies their perverted emotions.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

It was a poor choice of terms, only because the leftwing media would happily lie about it.

The many times I've said "It takes a thousand facts to counter a simple lie".

The left thrives on any lie that they FEEL justifies their perverted emotions.

Then you have those like Woody who will continue to deny that the media has always had it out for Trump.

That always been a problem with Trump, a term known as "disjointed speech"...speech that is disorganized, lacks coherence, connection, or logical progression.

I watched the clip of Trump. Poor choice of words, but it's absolutely being blown out of proportion in the media. Stupid for many reasons:

- this drama distracts from all the other ways Trump sucks

- it feeds the delusional right and their "every piece of media that I disagree with is colluding against real America!" nonsense

- it wasn't necessary, but I'm assuming the main driving factor was outrage clicks 

And yet, here we are. Dumb.

Almost like any other Dem besides Biden would beat Trump easily. And any other Rep besides Trump (or maybe Desantis) would hear Biden easily. But, we have these two old fucks to pick from