THE BROWNS BOARD

Question: How did the Pro Trump Candidates Do?

13 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Wasn’t that hard. You are about the easiest target here.  Besides Woody and Cal

Yes of course, go with the tired rhetoric a loser typically ends up going with.     

I've grown so weary of you always targeting me LOL. But g'head target me some more bitch.lol                                           v                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

4 hours ago, FY56 said:

Yes of course, go with the tired rhetoric a loser typically ends up going with.     

I've grown so weary of you always targeting me lol. But g'head target me some more bitch.lol                                           v                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Most I notice offer nothing to contribute, and whine when anything you provide disagrees with their view.

I noticed we probably have disagreed on a few things and yet never felt the need to yell at each other. I think it's a lefty condition and it spreads to others who don't quite follow along but think their opinion trumps others cause they think being in the middle is something new or only they are in the middle.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Jax said:

Most I notice offer nothing to contribute, and whine when anything you provide disagrees with their view.

I noticed we probably have disagreed on a few things and yet never felt the need to yell at each other. I think it's a lefty condition and it spreads to others who don't quite follow along but think their opinion trumps others cause they think being in the middle is something new or only they are in the middle.

thank you. The left seems to have some kind of inferiority complex because their dominating feelings are easily

contradicted by reality. They are hostile to being wrong - won't ever admit it. So far, woody hasn't admitted there are a lot of demented criminal illegals coming in to our country.

He FEELS like every one of them is coming here for a better life.

Why, is seems that obaMao commie has his hand up woodpecker's tailfeathers....

On 3/23/2024 at 10:32 AM, Jax said:

Who else is in the middle?  No one here for sure.