THE BROWNS BOARD

Question: How did the Pro Trump Candidates Do?

There was a dude running for the Ohio second congressional district named Larry Kidd, and l caught some of his radio commercials. It was very apparent that part of his campaign strategy was to show just how much he liked President Trump. And l’ve caught wind of other Republican primary candidates using that angle too, and my question is how did it play in whatever local elections you follow? I know we got got members from all over and l suspect a number of candidates used a similar strategy, and l’m curious how it played out for this round of mid-terms. 

I’ll link Larry’s commercial for reference. He’s not even in my district, but you’ll see what l mean with his ad. It’s pretty great. 

https://kiddforohio.com/tvad

13 hours ago, Axe said:

I don't understand why Pres Trump supported Moreno. His "why do you need 100 bullets" was stupid. Two little backs of 50 .22 shells is a "hundred bullets". We'll see if Moreno is what we hope he is.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

I don't understand why Pres Trump supported Moreno. His "why do you need 100 bullets" was stupid. Two little backs of 50 .22 shells is a "hundred bullets". We'll see if Moreno is what we hope he is.

Me personally I'm suspect about him...

• Upvote 1

Every candidate down here in WV claims to have Trumps endorsement. And then they claim the others are lying. It’s freakin HILARIOUS. 

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

Every candidate down here in WV claims to have Trumps endorsement. And then they claim the others are lying. It’s freakin HILARIOUS. 

So you’re saying politicians are lying? 🤔

9 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

So you’re saying politicians are lying? 🤔

Shocker. Just wait for the inevitable post here that one side lies more than the other. You know it’s coming 

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Shocker. Just wait for the inevitable post here that one side lies more than the other. You know it’s coming 

I hear ya, these liberal fucksticks who say Trump lies more than Biden.

10 hours ago, cccjwh said:

That was an interesting read. Pretty crafty, and l suspect some of that stuff was going on this cycle too.

My dude Larry Kidd lost, but he was running against 5 other cats and the guy who did win was down with Trump, maybe just not as over-the-top about it in his ads. 

I’m curious how effective that ad strategy was in various parts of the country. 

5 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I’m real curious about WV because l’m sure Trump’s name was uttered many a time in ads for local candidates. Were there any specific candidates who were flat out over-the-top with how much they support Trump? And how did they fare in the results? 

6 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I’m real curious about WV because l’m sure Trump’s name was uttered many a time in ads for local candidates. Were there any specific candidates who were flat out over-the-top with how much they support Trump? And how did they fare in the results? 

The primary election isn’t until May 14. It suck’s seeing all these ads. Plus where I live the local stations are from Huntington. And those stations serve Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia. So I get 3 states worth of political BS. 

It’s hard to tell who will win anything here. All the candidates love Trump and they all claim to support him and have his backing. That might be true, but as soon as one of them crosses him, they will be ridiculed and Trump will start calling them names, as he has done from Day one. 
Every commercial mentions Trump numerous times. It’s sad really. They have zero platform other than to follow their leader. No original thoughts on any issue

8 hours ago, FY56 said:

I hear ya, these liberal fucksticks who say Trump lies more than Biden.

And there it is. Right on cue. You guys are so predictable 

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Uh no there it isn't. I was agreeing with you, then gave an example.

Read more carefully net time..

You just proved my point. As I said, the only thing more predictable then this board is the Sunrise and Sunset

I was surprise, though, that cal didn’t jump in with a post of 3-10 examples from some website he reads

3 hours ago, Browns149 said:

The primary election isn’t until May 14. It suck’s seeing all these ads. Plus where I live the local stations are from Huntington. And those stations serve Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia. So I get 3 states worth of political BS. 

It’s hard to tell who will win anything here. All the candidates love Trump and they all claim to support him and have his backing. That might be true, but as soon as one of them crosses him, they will be ridiculed and Trump will start calling them names, as he has done from Day one. 
Every commercial mentions Trump numerous times. It’s sad really. They have zero platform other than to follow their leader. No original thoughts on any issue

Goodness, you got a couple more months of it then? If you got a some links to any particularly over-the-top Trump lovin’ ads l’d love to check them out.

33 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

You just proved my point. As I said, the only thing more predictable then this board is the Sunrise and Sunset

I was surprise, though, that cal didn’t jump in with a post of 3-10 examples from some website he reads

No I didn't idiot. You can't be that dense but you are.

You're the one that brought it up. I happened to agree with you and gave an example.

The example again....liberal assholes will come here and say how much more Trump lies than Biden.

Like you, I don't agree. Get it?

What if I had asked you for an example?

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

You're the one that brought it up. I happened to agree with you and gave an example.

The example again....liberal assholes will come here and say how much more Trump lies than Biden.

download.jpg.71cfe7dfd3e9f614441d82f605a4a955.jpg

Cult member never think Cheetos lies. He is the truth. 😁

6 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I only do that once in a long while, for exceptionally dimwitted and chronically obtuse dumbfooks. Congrats, you don't qualify.

Have a nice day.

9 hours ago, FY56 said:

IMG_0522.jpeg

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

1339.gif.248f033045d13fea51b0aae36d1a4acd.gif

Oh another Morgan Freeman meme. I guess you got me there.lol

Wasn’t that hard. You are about the easiest target here.  Besides Woody and Cal