THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Is About to Get $3 Billion Richer Thanks to Truth Social

3 hours ago, FY56 said:

Good for him.

Except now they can levy future bogus fines against him even more absurdly high.

Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

The Eighth Amendment (Amendment VIII) to the United States Constitution protects against imposing excessive bail, excessive fines, or cruel and unusual punishments. This amendment was adopted on December 15, 1791, along with the rest of the United States Bill of Rights. The amendment serves as a … See more

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

The Eighth Amendment (Amendment VIII) to the United States Constitution protects against imposing excessive bail, excessive fines, or cruel and unusual punishments. This amendment was adopted on December 15, 1791, along with the rest of the United States Bill of Rights. The amendment serves as a … See more

Yep. Well aware of that, but as of yet it has never been brought to these judges' attention...as far as I know.

heard this on Clay and Buck yesterday  and I paraphrase

" if the board of directors - of which a majority of 6 members out of 9 were appointed by DJT,  who is to say that 

this board can suspend the 6 month rule for a payment DJT can take and pay NY court?" 

i say that would be interesting  no?

I mean, the valuation would need to hold and he would need buyers for that stock. It could be a good out for him. 

But I'm sure his base would really around the opportunity to own their own Trump meme stock. 

33 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I mean, the valuation would need to hold and he would need buyers for that stock. It could be a good out for him. 

But I'm sure his base would really around the opportunity to own their own Trump meme stock. 

Rightfully so. The charges are bullshit.

WSS

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

A fool and his money...

If they want to bail out their successful businessman hero then more power to them. 

Don’t forget, buy some Dementia Joe merch….the Dims love them some money.

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

A fool and his money...

If they want to bail out their successful businessman hero then more power to them. 

What's fucked up about this Woody is that blind hatred has allowed you people to completely subvert the justice system. I can't imagine you would support this kind of bullshit if it was against someone you didn't despise. But I don't expect you to think that deeply about it.

WSS

• Upvote 1

And I realize you have no interest in fairness but take a look at this, it's not really outrageous but it does seem like there's more to it than any of the bogus attacks on trump. And if you guys are that worked up about the current situation I can't fathom as to why you wouldn't think that this was more important or more deserving of an investigation? I mean, I know why, but maybe you could help me out here?

WSS

• Thanks 2

That was an outstanding video, Steve. I fear for the damage already being done, getting to be even worse.

How bad is it? We have two friends who never owned a gun before - asking me about getting one now.

I said I could train them, but not to buy one until they get some official CCW training. They are shopping.

Excellent stuff from Johnson.

Big, serious trouble is here.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

If you think these two things exist anywhere near the same level you're completely delusional 

If you think I buy things or donate $$ to either party, you’re also delusional.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I never said you, Gramps. Turn up your hearing aids

Since this is a message board, turning up hearing aids wouldn't do much good.

For crying out loud Canton you old fart, put on your reading glasses! lol

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Since this is a message board, turning up hearing aids wouldn't do much good.

For crying out loud Canton you old fart, put on your reading glasses! lol

Can you type louder?

• Haha 4

On 3/23/2024 at 10:48 PM, MLD Woody said:

A fool and his money...

23430_lg__61357.1693946778.png?c=2

On 3/24/2024 at 7:33 AM, Westside Steve said:

What's fucked up about this Woody is that blind hatred has allowed you people to completely subvert the justice system. I can't imagine you would support this kind of bullshit if it was against someone you didn't despise. But I don't expect you to think that deeply about it.

WSS

Maybe it because you are fantasy land? He broke the law. Now he has to pay for it. Don't do the crime if you can't pay the fine. Just saying it's unfair is not a defense.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Maybe it because you are fantasy land? He broke the law. Now he has to pay for it. Don't do the crime if you can't pay the fine. Just saying it's unfair is not a defense.

He broke the law?

Funny the bank that he supposedly swindled actually testified on his behalf during this kangaroo court.

This is the biggest miscarriage of justice since the OJ Simpson trial.

47 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

He broke the law?

Funny the bank that he supposedly swindled actually testified on his behalf during this kangaroo court.

This is the biggest miscarriage of justice since the OJ Simpson trial.

And he still broke the law. Your feelings don't matter. 

31 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

And he still broke the law. Your feelings don't matter. 

What do you mean by "feelings"?

Do you mean "opinions" ?  Having opinions is the idea behind a message board faggot.

This is far more an issue with your feelings, not anyone else's.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, FY56 said:

What do you mean by "feelings"?

Do you mean "opinions" ?  Having opinions is the idea behind a message board faggot.

This is far more an issue with your feelings, not anyone else's.

I remember getting scolded by Steve for using that same word. 🤔 Must be ok now...

15 minutes ago, Neo said:

I remember getting scolded by Steve for using that same word. 🤔 Must be ok now...

Yeah, it's probably not proper, even if doing so comes so natural with liberal trolls like him.

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

No that never occurred to me. Because it's bullshit. 

If it were true there'd be thousands of these cases for not doubting the eyes or crossing the t's and billions confiscated by crazy democrats. Or Republicans for that matter.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

No that never occurred to me. Because it's bullshit. 

If it were true there'd be thousands of these cases for not doubting the eyes or crossing the t's and billions confiscated by crazy democrats. Or Republicans for that matter.

WSS

Most people don't screw over a guy who knows where all the bodies are buried. It's hard to prove the fraud case, but thanks to Cheeto's stupidity they had a star witness. That witness led them to all the document which proved it without a doubt. But that wasn't enough for Cheetos. Instead of treating the court with respect and admitting their mistake. He double down on stupid. Don't do the crime, if you can't pay the fine.

Same is going to happen with the criminal case. They have the same witness and audio recording of the stupid mf admitting to the crime. Cheetos best result from the criminal fraud case is a suspend sentence. But if Cheetos tries to fuck around in the criminal case, he is going to find out. This judge doesn't seem to give a shit what Cheetos's former job was.

5 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Most people don't screw over a guy who knows where all the bodies are buried. It's hard to prove the fraud case, but thanks to Cheeto's stupidity they had a start witness. That witness led them to all the document which proved it without a doubt. But that wasn't enough for Cheetos. Instead of treating the court with respect and admitting their mistake. He double down on stupid. Don't do the crime, if you can't pay the fine.

enlighten us on 

• the star witness ?
  • the guy who knows where the bodies are buried?    
  • document?  what document Sherlock?
  • doubles down on what and who's court demands and deserves "respect"?

is this gem -"hard to prove the fraud case" an admission to reality? 

that there was no fraud to begin with?

this looks to be another one of your shittier  backpeddaling posts 

•  

• Upvote 1