THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Is About to Get $3 Billion Richer Thanks to Truth Social

6 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

enlighten us on 

• the star witness ?
  • the guy who knows where the bodies are buried?    
  • document?  what document Sherlock?
  • doubles down on what and who's court demands and deserves "respect"?

is this gem -"hard to prove the fraud case" an admission to reality? 

that there was no fraud to begin with?

this looks to be another one of your shittier  backpeddaling posts 

•  

What part don't you understand?

Looks like you haven't read any on my posts. I'm disappointed he got another 10 days, but accountability is still on the way. You enjoy your "victory", lol.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Most people don't screw over a guy who knows where all the bodies are buried. It's hard to prove the fraud case, but thanks to Cheeto's stupidity they had a star witness. That witness led them to all the document which proved it without a doubt. But that wasn't enough for Cheetos. Instead of treating the court with respect and admitting their mistake. He double down on stupid. Don't do the crime, if you can't pay the fine.

Same is going to happen with the criminal case. They have the same witness and audio recording of the stupid mf admitting to the crime. Cheetos best result from the criminal fraud case is a suspend sentence. But if Cheetos tries to fuck around in the criminal case, he is going to find out. This judge doesn't seem to give a shit what Cheetos's former job was.

You’re living in some alternate universe.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

What part don't you understand?

Looks like you haven't read any on my posts. I'm disappointed he got another 10 days, but accountability is still on the way. You enjoy your "victory", lol.

And that surprises you?

Glad to see you've finally gotten the hint.

• Upvote 2

This ought to be a case study in censorship and why it does not work. 

As of Truth Social going public, Trump might have more liquid assets than he's ever had in his entire life. If Twitter doesn't ban him in 2021, he probably doesn't go out and make his own social network. The ministry of truth arguably made him richer than he's ever been. What irony. 

42 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

This ought to be a case study in censorship and why it does not work. 

As of Truth Social going public, Trump might have more liquid assets than he's ever had in his entire life. If Twitter doesn't ban him in 2021, he probably doesn't go out and make his own social network. The ministry of truth arguably made him richer than he's ever been. What irony. 

Without arguing the censorship part....

It will be interesting to see how the valuation ends up shaking out. Lots of funny money, guy feelings, projections, etc that happen normally to fuel stock prices. This feels like that put on steroids. 

I could by that stock, not thinking at all that the company is actually valuable or will eventually make money, but because I expect MAGA loyalists to buy the stock. 

I could also avoid it completely expecting Trump to eventually sell a good bit of his shares and tank the value. 

Definitely interesting 

But if Trump scams his supporters by  being on the right end of a meme stock then I can't say I'm surprised. 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It will be interesting to see how the valuation ends up shaking out. Lots of funny money, guy feelings, projections, etc that happen normally to fuel stock prices. This feels like that put on steroids. 

I could by that stock, not thinking at all that the company is actually valuable or will eventually make money, but because I expect MAGA loyalists to buy the stock. 

I could also avoid it completely expecting Trump to eventually sell a good bit of his shares and tank the value. 

Definitely interesting 

But if Trump scams his supporters by  being on the right end of a meme stock then I can't say I'm surprised. 

Image result for woody woodpecker doll      Show where on the doll you are hurt most?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Definitely interesting 

He has advertising data of 2 million conservative, retired boomers with too much time and money. I have to imagine that the ROI for advertising on that network is going to be orders of magnitude higher than x/fb/ig/tiktok. Hindsight being 20/20, how did no one come up with this sooner?

16 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

He has advertising data of 2 million conservative, retired boomers with too much time and money. I have to imagine that the ROI for advertising on that network is going to be orders of magnitude higher than x/fb/ig/tiktok. Hindsight being 20/20, how did no one come up with this sooner?

Those boomers have their data plenty of other places already. Truth Social wouldn't have a monopoly on that user info. But that definitely seems like the main draw. I think any guarantee of value here though is a little premature. This feels very meme-stock-y. 

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Those boomers have their data plenty of other places already. Truth Social wouldn't have a monopoly on that user info. But that definitely seems like the main draw. I think any guarantee of value here though is a little premature. This feels very meme-stock-y. 

Yes the boomers have their info all over the internet, but the point I'm making is that they're concentrated on Truth. Outside of the fox news comment section, I can't really think of another website that could brag about having that population cornered. 

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Definitely interesting 

Thanks for that in depth stock analysis. Are you going to pretend to have any investing talent now?🙂

3 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Yes the boomers have their info all over the internet, but the point I'm making is that they're concentrated on Truth. Outside of the fox news comment section, I can't really think of another website that could brag about having that population cornered. 

I guess then it's the perceived value of having boomer info on a site of just conservative boomers or having boomer info from Facebook, where you could probably clean that data easily enough to narrow it to conservative boomers.

(Though I still think there is value being added in a "meme stock" type of way. Or even just value tied to Trump's candidacy)

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I guess then it's the perceived value of having boomer info on a site of just conservative boomers or having boomer info from Facebook, where you could probably clean that data easily enough to narrow it to conservative boomers.

(Though I still think there is value being added in a "meme stock" type of way. Or even just value tied to Trump's candidacy)

It's OK the MAGA morons enjoy giving Cheetos their money. When he is able to sell, the cultists will be the ones losing their money. I just get to laugh at them some more.