THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden administration issues toughest restrictions yet on all diesel-burning trucks

LIke I said in the other thread - the left's dream is to be in complete, dominant control.

They demand we be totally dependent on them, like the illegals and poor in big cities are.

They do not like those off the grid, Christians, republicans, conservatives, independent businesses,

gun owners, those who LOVE America, patriots, protesters who protest THEM.... and gas engines let people get free

of their control, move anywhere they want, anytime they want.

With ev's the state has total control. They could shut down the grid where a state votes against them. They could keep charging those with money - more and more for the ability to recharge their cars.

They can't control big oil, so they fight to take it down. They can't control so much - and they fight everything they can't manipulate out of existence.

They demanded to own all healthcare, which controls ***everyone^^^. They demand to disarm American citizens to make them afraid and intimidated - and make them dependent on the corrupt whims of the corrupt gov.

That is why they LOVe the illegals  - the illegals are totally dependent on the government's support. The corrupt gov loves welfare and gov services. etc etc etc.

Any of you guys ever convert a diesel to biodiesel? I looked in to it a few years ago. From what l gather it’s not too hard, and if you have an arrangement with a local restaurant and access to their grease trap, you could have free fuel for days. 

6 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Any of you guys ever convert a diesel to biodiesel? I looked in to it a few years ago. From what l gather it’s not too hard, and if you have an arrangement with a local restaurant and access to their grease trap, you could have free fuel for days. 

It can be done - but it has pros and cons, too. Our diesel tractor was parked in the barn all fall and winter, and I got it out yesterday, and was doing some stuff - and it started perfectly.

With biodiesel - mold can form, the quality to run and start perfectly - degrades over time. And how engines wear over time is a question that hasn't been answered.

But it does work - apparently burns cleaner with fresh fuel.

But.....the processing is far more complex, and it would cost a lot more.

Biodiesel doesn't replace diesel fuel, it's still a mixture.

https://www.caranddriver.com/research/a31883731/biodiesel-vs-diesel/

36 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

It can be done - but it has pros and cons, too. Our diesel tractor was parked in the barn all fall and winter, and I got it out yesterday, and was doing some stuff - and it started perfectly.

With biodiesel - mold can form, the quality to run and start perfectly - degrades over time. And how engines wear over time is a question that hasn't been answered.

But it does work - apparently burns cleaner with fresh fuel.

But.....the processing is far more complex, and it would cost a lot more.

Biodiesel doesn't replace diesel fuel, it's still a mixture.

https://www.caranddriver.com/research/a31883731/biodiesel-vs-diesel/

Good points. From what l gather a heating element would be needed too as the fuel can coagulate in colder weather. Interesting concept though.

3 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

My father in law did it for years and had numerous 55 gal drums of it in his barn. His truck smelled like a rolling box of popcorn. He mixed it 50/50 with diesel towards the end.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Yes. My brother did this years ago, and just like you said got his "fuel" from restaurants.

Don't think he's into this any longer.