THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump posts $175M bond in NY civil fraud case, averts asset seizure

It's amazing to me that the Democrats somehow think this stuff is a deterrent to the public voting for Trump. They are that disconnected. If the guy has already said "hey I think they are trying to fuck me over" then you make it abundantly clear that the 'they' are definitely doing that, it only pushes more people to vote for Trump. They truly think putting him in more mugshots is a great way to win the election for them.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

It's amazing to me that the Democrats somehow think this stuff is a deterrent to the public voting for Trump. They are that disconnected. If the guy has already said "hey I think they are trying to fuck me over" then you make it abundantly clear that the 'they' are definitely doing that, it only pushes more people to vote for Trump. They truly think putting him in more mugshots is a great way to win the election for them.

YEP

Damn can this idiot do anything right? Still funny you guys see having to pay 175 million as a "win". You guys keep buying that DJT stock, otherwise it will start to tank as Cheetos unloaded it. 👍

Trump fraud bond documents rejected as he is forced to come clean about finances: Latest | The Independent

Donald Trump has seen paperwork related to the $175m bond he posted on Monday to appeal the $464m New York fraud judgement against him rejected and “returned for correction”, according to the New York County Supreme Court.

The documentation failed to include a current financial statement or list an attorney-in-fact and has been returned to the Republican presidential candidate for resubmission.

46 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Damn can this idiot do anything right? Still funny you guys see having to pay 175 million as a "win". You guys keep buying that DJT stock, otherwise it will start to tank as Cheetos unloaded it. 👍

Trump fraud bond documents rejected as he is forced to come clean about finances: Latest | The Independent

Donald Trump has seen paperwork related to the $175m bond he posted on Monday to appeal the $464m New York fraud judgement against him rejected and “returned for correction”, according to the New York County Supreme Court.

The documentation failed to include a current financial statement or list an attorney-in-fact and has been returned to the Republican presidential candidate for resubmission.

IMG_5358.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Alert to all posters:

ADVISE TO IGNORE OR READ WITH CAUTION ANY SOURCE POSTED BY CCCP.

• Overall we rate The Independent Left-Center Biased due to story selection that moderately favors the left. We also rate them Mixed in factual reporting due to several failed fact checks.

Detailed Report

Bias Rating: LEFT-CENTER
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Newspaper
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: MEDIUM CREDIBILITY

I

14 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Alert to all posters:

ADVISE TO IGNORE OR READ WITH CAUTION ANY SOURCE POSTED BY CCCP.

• Overall we rate The Independent Left-Center Biased due to story selection that moderately favors the left. We also rate them Mixed in factual reporting due to several failed fact checks.

Detailed Report

Bias Rating: LEFT-CENTER
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Newspaper
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: MEDIUM CREDIBILITY

I

Here you go, Beavis.

'Returned for correction': Trump's $175M bond gets bounced (lawandcrime.com)

The cause for the rejection, according to the New York County Supreme Court website, is because the requisite paperwork lacked a current financial statement.

17 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Here you go, Beavis.

'Returned for correction': Trump's $175M bond gets bounced (lawandcrime.com)

The cause for the rejection, according to the New York County Supreme Court website, is because the requisite paperwork lacked a current financial statement.

OK. Just be careful next time you post from irreputable sources.

Do I make myself clear?

I'd call you Butthead but that would imply that I'm friends with a shit for brains liberal scumbag.

23 hours ago, FY56 said:

OK. Just be careful next time you post from irreputable sources.

Do I make myself clear?

I'd call you Butthead but that would imply that I'm friends with a shit for brains liberal scumbag.

Hey I was just trying to post a source you cultists would trust. You know, since you don't trust any sources that are creditable.

Anyways Beavis, there is a hearing. Seems like the company doesn't have the money to actual post the bond. Just another attempt from Cheetos to cheat. NY DA may be bringing new charges because Cheetos's CFO perjured himself at the trial. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2024 at 4:07 PM, FY56 said:

cccp starting to get a little worried I bet.

Winning little by little

$475 million bond reduced to $175 million

SCUTUS decision...states cannot exclude Trump from ballot.

Truth Social made him a billionaire... 

Incase you missed it.

DJT Stock Crashes Again As Trump’s Stake Dips To $2 Billion (forbes.com)

It lost another 10% today(24 so far). I'm guessing it will be under 20 by the end of the week. Shit, maybe the end of the day. 👍

A senior editor at Forbes predicts that the stock of Donald Trump’s social media company “could go to zero,” and retail investors who bought it to support the former president could lose big.

“If you look at the fundamentals of the company, it’s poised to go down a lot more,” Dan Alexander told CNN’s Erin Burnett on Monday. “If you look at the number of users this company has, the amount of revenue that it generates, you know, its valuation should be measured in the hundreds of millions of dollars, at the most. Right now, the public markets are valuing it at 3.5 billion.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/forbes-editor-predicts-where-truth-social-stock-s-headed-and-it-s-not-good/ar-BB1lIg2U?ocid=msedgntp&pc=U531&cvid=2d1e84fd243046a489f58a9e12102fdf&ei=9

You guys need to figure out how to blame this on ByDon. I guess you could just wait for Cheetos to come up with the excuse.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Incase you missed it.

DJT Stock Crashes Again As Trump’s Stake Dips To $2 Billion (forbes.com)

It lost another 10% today(24 so far). I'm guessing it will be under 20 by the end of the week. Shit, maybe the end of the day. 👍

A senior editor at Forbes predicts that the stock of Donald Trump’s social media company “could go to zero,” and retail investors who bought it to support the former president could lose big.

“If you look at the fundamentals of the company, it’s poised to go down a lot more,” Dan Alexander told CNN’s Erin Burnett on Monday. “If you look at the number of users this company has, the amount of revenue that it generates, you know, its valuation should be measured in the hundreds of millions of dollars, at the most. Right now, the public markets are valuing it at 3.5 billion.”

I don't read the garbage you post. No one does.  I don't know how many times I must repeat myself.

When there is selective prosecution, none of what you post matters.

I prefer listening to Harvard Law professor and Constitutional scholar Alan Dershowitz who happens to be a liberal democrat and not a Trump supporter.

14 minutes ago, FY56 said:

I don't read the garbage you post. No one does.  I don't know how many times I must repeat myself.

When there is selective prosecution, none of what you post matters.

I prefer listening to Harvard Law professor and Constitutional scholar Alan Dershowitz who happens to be a liberal democrat and not a Trump supporter.

No idea what your video has to do with Cheeto's stock crashing. A bunch of MAGA losers are throw their money away on their dear leader, it is just hilarious. I know you losers do read anything other than your propaganda. That is why it is so fun to post reality when it smacks you is the face. Under 23 today. Comparing it to GameStop is an insult to gamestop.

Alan Dershowitz. Figures you guys would believe a guy who spent so much time Epstein's island and in his plane.

15 hours ago, cccjwh said:

image.png.c75662d55221b20ca76ab90cdaf0aedc.png

LOl...we're devastated by that one cccp.

What we believe is that this is not about going after justice, it's all about going after the person.

It is so crystal clear, that even liberal Trump haters believe it, but why should they care if this threat against democracy doesn't affect them. Just get Trump.

Do you believe it cccp?

OIP.jpg.fa7a494e5f278c240ceefabff47812e8.jpg

• Upvote 2

This is all BS as anyone with an honest competent mind knows :

image.png.1c2c98697088b172fb07f1ec11f9eb04.png

Tweet_Video

I believe I saw where a Judge smacked down Letitia James on her BS Bond today, but again, is anyone really surprise ?

What surprises me is that all this BS has even gone this far in the "System", though by now, everyone should realize the "System" is corrupt BS.

For all the TDS people   .   .   .   there is a chance (maybe even pretty good) that Trump goes to Jail (all BS of course).

Just realize, all this stuff that is happening to him is just setting Precedent for all the other POS "Leaders" we've had over the last several Decades (and more).

It amazes me that he (Trump) is actually willing too go this far   .   .   .   and that how before 2016, everyone loved him (both sides).

I wonder what changed   .   .   .  

:lol:

• Upvote 1