THE BROWNS BOARD

Reactions pour in following the death of OJ Simpson

Does this really have to be in the Poli board? I used to watch this trial every day after school.  I couldn't wait to get home to watch it. I felt like he got off. I feel bad for the families that were affected by this. I just saw Ron Goldman's dad talking about it and he said it's something that will haunt him forever. 

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Does this really have to be in the Poli board? I used to watch this trial every day after school.  I couldn't wait to get home to watch it. I felt like he got off. I feel bad for the families that were affected by this. I just saw Ron Goldman's dad talking about it and he said it's something that will haunt him forever. 

Most smart people who do not like a topic don't open it and post stupid comments.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Most smart people who do not like a topic don't open it and post stupid comments.

So what's your story? This doesn't have to be political. The victims families never got any closure.

6 hours ago, Neo said:

Grow a pair you sissy!

• Upvote 1

I don't get the desire to spend so much time talking by the news - on the subject.

I Just don't care, so I changed the channel. I'm good.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I don't get the desire to spend so much time talking by the news - on the subject.

I Just don't care, so I changed the channel. I'm good.

Exactly... Its old news.. The man just died.. Let it go.. It's a sad chapter that should be best forgotten...

After OJ was found not guilty by a jury of his peers, he vowed to relentlessly look for the “real killers”.

I would say he searched high and low at every golf course in Florida for the perpetrators.

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

After OJ was found not guilty by a jury of his peers, he vowed to relentlessly look for the “real killers”.

I would say he searched high and low at every golf course in Florida for the perpetrators.

Except that his peers were white people. Lived in a white neighborhood, hung out with mostly white people and had a white "house boy" and white girlfriend. 

He wanted little to with black people, like the ones on that jury that saved his ass.

...oh and he also owned a white Ford Bronco. lol

21 hours ago, Neo said:

So what's your story? This doesn't have to be political. The victims families never got any closure.

Your story is that you're so fucking stupid. Chances are those families don't read the Browns Board

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Neo said:

Why not?  You just said you felt he got off.  You opened a discussion meant for this forum you dimwit.

Well he did get off.

OJ's jury reminded me of those all-white juries of the 50's and 60's that made it customary to acquit white racists of murdering a black person.

Same shit, only the colors are reversed.

• Upvote 2