THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump and Abortion

16 hours ago, Axe said:

Cool indeed. As it should be. Some states will go right, some will go left and these things will fluctuate over time I'm sure. The thing is this one one of many issues(education?) that needs to be taken out of federal hands or jurisdiction and given back to the states. The federal gov is far too bloated...

Completely different paths/plans/structures for education worries me because these individuals don't exist just within their state. Or at least some of them won't. 

But then again it makes it real easy to choose where NOT to raise a child. 

14 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

no, I said

so, the idea that abortion just because you want to for stupid, irresponsible reasons, like pba and abortion AFTER being born.

so, you are having serious trouble reading and comprehending. SO many of your blathering is infantile.image.thumb.png.1695736e6c3c3224513a7b7e49418f4e.png

Right, we know, what's the reality around abortion and what you think is happening are two very different things. You've been fed media to play to your FEELINGS and that's now fact to you. 

Again though, your principles say it's murder but you want to try and win an election more. That's totally fine to say. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

It bans all abortions, including rape and incest, unless the life of the mother is at risk, and it allows the physician to be prosecuted 

Even Trump and some other Reps are saying it's asinine. But then again they're the reason we got here. So we'll have to see if the moderate middle believe their lies or not. Clearly they need the middle to win in November and they're realizing catering to the more extreme right wing evangelicals has backfires in major elections. 

Yes it does. And I don't expect it to pass Most people don't want that period So what the fuck are you whining about?

PS yes Trump is always right.

WSS

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Right, we know, what's the reality around abortion and what you think is happening are two very different things. You've been fed media to play to your FEELINGS and that's now fact to you. 

Again though, your principles say it's murder but you want to try and win an election more. That's totally fine to say. 

again, you are a liar woodpecker - it's worthless what you post - your "reality" around abortion is your leftwing view. I don't listen to the media, and my view is based on logic. I don't know that I have feelings about the issue - personally. It just seems that abortion at ANY time cannot be tolerated by any healthy society.

Don't be a coward all the time - what do YOU "feel" about pba and letting babies die after they are born?  To save the life of the mother, or a pregnancy that is failing, rape, there are legit considerations to allow abortion.

again and again - I see it as murder OUTSIDE OF THOSE CONSIDERATIONS.

You really should stop falsely attributing stances against others - just so you can defend your leftwing radicalism.

and, AGAIN, it isn't emotions that is the problem, it is the lefties like you who ONLY OPERATE ON EMOTIONS, with logic having nothing to do with your stances.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

again, you are a liar woodpecker - it's worthless what you post - your "reality" around abortion is your leftwing view. I don't listen to the media, and my view is based on logic. I don't know that I have feelings about the issue - personally. It just seems that abortion at ANY time cannot be tolerated by any healthy society.

Don't be a coward all the time - what do YOU "feel" about pba and letting babies die after they are born?  To save the life of the mother, or a pregnancy that is failing, rape, there are legit considerations to allow abortion.

again and again - I see it as murder OUTSIDE OF THOSE CONSIDERATIONS.

You really should stop falsely attributing stances against others - just so you can defend your leftwing radicalism.

and, AGAIN, it isn't emotions that is the problem, it is the lefties like you who ONLY OPERATE ON EMOTIONS, with logic having nothing to do with your stances.

"I don't listen to the media"

Cal you post like 6 articles/opinion pieces on here a day from right wing sites. That's media, Gramps. 

You see it as murder outside of those situations but not enough to try and stop it in states that see differently. You'd think for something as extreme as murder you'd fight a little harder. I guess not. 

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You see it as murder outside of those situations but not enough to try and stop it in states that see differently. You'd think for something as extreme as murder you'd fight a little harder. I guess not. 

I don't listen to the media for my opinions, stupid. I post articles to explain points because I'm not typing a novel everytime you say something extremely stupid. You can't help it, I guess. You've been doing it since way, way back in terms of years.

As an example of your stupidity - if we don't live in a state, there isn't much we can do.  Is there any kind of perversion that you DON'T support?

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I don't listen to the media for my opinions, stupid. I post articles to explain points because I'm not typing a novel everytime you say something extremely stupid. You can't help it, I guess. You've been doing it since way, way back in terms of years.

As an example of your stupidity - if we don't live in a state, there isn't much we can do.  Is there any kind of perversion that you DON'T support?

"I don't listen to the media, I just post links from the media with little context that completely explain my viewpoint". Alright. 

Hey, you're adherence to state's rights is above your "it's murder" belief. That's fine. We'll see if that remains consistent I guess. 

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"I don't listen to the media, I just post links from the media with little context that completely explain my viewpoint". Alright. 

Hey, you're adherence to state's rights is above your "it's murder" belief. That's fine. We'll see if that remains consistent I guess. 

Let us know when you stop being a feathered coward and start having legitimate opinions of your own that you can actually explain and attempt to justify.

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Are you going to contribute to the topic or just harass Cal?

• Thanks 1