THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden/Iran alliance

That is not an alliance. Allies do not shoot down each other's drones/missiles. The US Navy helped provide Israel with defense against yesterday's attack. 

Israel killed 4 IRGC generals by bombing an Iranian embassy. 
Iran killed no Israelis, slightly damaged two airfields (one of which IDF posted an F-35 taking off from today).

Israel is the clear winner of this exchange. They don't need to escalate further. 

I don't see this going any further.

I just feel anything Biden says at this point is for political points, why say anything?

I don't think Israel has any intention of doing anything else here, Biden doesn't need to say we won't support them if they decide to go in.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

That is not an alliance. Allies do not shoot down each other's drones/missiles. The US Navy helped provide Israel with defense against yesterday's attack. 

Iran killed no Israelis, slightly damaged two airfields (one of which IDF posted an F-35 taking off from today).

Israel is the clear winner of this exchange. They don't need to escalate further. 

Iran should be feeling humiliated. The trouble is, Iran has been at war with the existence of Israel for decades. It will never stop until there is a major war. Iran wants that war - has threatened to wipe out Israel just because they hate the Jews.

The trouble is, Iran has it's "armies" fighting israel and launching drones/missiles from Yemen, Iraq, and Lebanon ? Israel is already been having Iran warring against them.

The IRGC ? They TRAINED hamas and the palestinians TO COMMIT THE ATROCITIES ON OCT. 7th.

Israel had every right to take out those commanders. To me - Israel should take out the drone factories, nuke plants and missile sites.

Just i'm not a middle east country.

Personally, I think iran is humilated, but the palestinians and others cheered the missiles flying.

Maybe it's the best to not do anything but let Iran be afraid of retaliation for the entire rest of the year.

Iran is living on thin ice. I feel sorry for the Iranian people living with a nightmare government.

The UN is corrupt and worthless, or this garbage by the palestinians/hamas/hezbollah/houthis/iran would have been dealth with a long time ago.

Some history:

7 hours ago, Jax said:

I just feel anything Biden says at this point is for political points, why say anything?

I don't think Israel has any intention of doing anything else here, Biden doesn't need to say we won't support them if they decide to go in.

I hope you're right about this going no further, but I disagree with the rest.

Biden is completely deserving of criticism for allowing things to get to this point, and it's gotten this bad because he's kowtowed to Israel every time up until now. But this is the first time he has done something right, showing a spine and using his influence as the most powerful man in the world to bring Netanyahu to heel and try and de-escalate the situation. If the US military attacks Iranian soil, then that is the start of World War 3. It is insane how the people frothing at the mouth for US intervention, such as Tennessee Senator, Marsha Blackburn, seem to be forgetting that Israel is a foreign country. 

image.thumb.png.fbc8723b62ce4c23bd53548af8b898c7.png

8 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

While I'm being facetious I'd be surprised if he didn't put troops on the ground if Iran attacked ukraine. And not even all that facetious but...

WSS

iran knows biden is a coward and totally incompetent.

Iran says

""Conducted on the strength of Article 51 of the UN Charter pertaining to legitimate defense, Iran’s military action was in response to the Zionist regime’s aggression against our diplomatic premises in Damascus," the mission’s statement, posted on social media platform X, states. "

how stupid. What about Oct. 7th? was that per UN bs?

NO.

Again, those generals help TRAIN the palestinians-hamas to do that invasion.

iran already declared war on Israel.

Perhaps iran will rain missiles and drones on Israel again, to keep them distracted

while they do another Oct. 7th....or to keep Israel from going into Rafah, which they must do.

On 4/14/2024 at 11:21 AM, Jax said: