THE BROWNS BOARD

Happy first day of Cheeto's first (of many) criminal trials.

1 minute ago, cccjwh said:

Cheetos not going to testify. What a little whiny bitch.

Says the whiner (Ccunt)

Trump says he would 'absolutely' testify in his New York criminal trial (nbcnews.com)

Jury selection in the trial, which is expected to last six to eight weeks, begins Monday. "I'm testifying. I tell the truth, I mean, all I can do is tell the truth. And the truth is that there is no case," Trump said.

A Few Moments Later Download

"The defense rests." Blanche

And no Cheetos. What a little bitch.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Trump says he would 'absolutely' testify in his New York criminal trial (nbcnews.com)

Jury selection in the trial, which is expected to last six to eight weeks, begins Monday. "I'm testifying. I tell the truth, I mean, all I can do is tell the truth. And the truth is that there is no case," Trump said.

A Few Moments Later Download

"The defense rests." Blanche

And no Cheetos. What a little bitch.

Cry some more!

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

That's right Cant, you tell Cheetos he is a little bitch. 

You're his bitch.. And you don't even know it lol..

• Thanks 1

The amount of stupid that Cheetos defense has shown is really something. Hoffinger gave the defense almost nothing. But the prosecution was able to show the Hoffinger was working for Cheetos, not Cohen. If the dumbass never testifies, they would have been able to show the emails.

Ms. Hoffinger, the prosecutor, suggested that Mr. Costello had been trying to ensure that Mr. Cohen would not cooperate with prosecutors, casting him as an agent of Mr. Trump and the then-president’s lawyer at the time, Rudolph W. Giuliani.

She produced a litany of emails underscoring her point, including one in which Mr. Costello wrote to his law partner, saying, “Our issue is to get Cohen on the right page without giving him the appearance that we are following instructions from Giuliani or the president.”

MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history.

3 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

The amount of stupid that Cheetos defense has shown is really something. Hoffinger gave the defense almost nothing. But the prosecution was able to show the Hoffinger was working for Cheetos, not Cohen. If the dumbass never testifies, they would have been able to show the emails.

Ms. Hoffinger, the prosecutor, suggested that Mr. Costello had been trying to ensure that Mr. Cohen would not cooperate with prosecutors, casting him as an agent of Mr. Trump and the then-president’s lawyer at the time, Rudolph W. Giuliani.

She produced a litany of emails underscoring her point, including one in which Mr. Costello wrote to his law partner, saying, “Our issue is to get Cohen on the right page without giving him the appearance that we are following instructions from Giuliani or the president.”

MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history.

For safety sake, make sure you use both hands while swinging on Joe’s nutsack.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

Ah yes, let's add invoking the fifth amendment to your list of activities unamerican. 

Didn't Trump say he would? Or am I mixing up his court cases?

(Right right, politician lying, nothing new)

brilliant move - waiting til after the holiday to deliver the closing arguments

against what looks like a total F up by the prosecution allowing Cohen to explain a 30k pay day for himself! 

a nice relaxed jury after they return next week to listen (Again ) to the defense account of Cohen's disreputable and 

perjured testimony that spoke nothing to the non crime of the the pay off

but rather points the finger at the show trial itself - having no legitimacy from the judge to bragg on down ... 

kinda like the OP 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FairHooker11 said:

brilliant move - waiting til after the holiday to deliver the closing arguments

against what looks like a total F up by the prosecution allowing Cohen to explain a 30k pay day for himself! 

a nice relaxed jury after they return next week to listen (Again ) to the defense account of Cohen's disreputable and 

perjured testimony that spoke nothing to the non crime of the the pay off

but rather points the finger at the show trial itself - having no legitimacy from the judge to bragg on down ... 

kinda like the OP 

Very strange...and corrupt. The corrupt judge lets prosecution witnesses talk and talk and talk....

but the defenses' witness ? Constant interrupted by objections, which the "judge" sustained.

Trey Gowdy said it - it was terrible - he was hard put to remember any prosecution objection that was denied, and hard put to remember any objection by the defense that was sustained.

And their main witness, the judge sent everyone out of the courtroom whatever it was, and bitched at the defenses witness because that witness looked at him. and said "geez". etc etc etc.

Then the "judge" apparently denied the defense their expert witness as to the election laws - who would testify that NO ELECTION LAWS WERE BROKEN.

really? dirty merchan sounds more like Judge Roy Bean.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

I don't know. Just pointing out another case of someone else here shitting on the Bill of Rights. 

Or, alternatively, calling out blatant hypocrisy (or at least lies), since Trump did say he was going to testify. 

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Or, alternatively, calling out blatant hypocrisy (or at least lies), since Trump did say he was going to testify. 

I'm pretty sure not opening up his big mouth is smarter than running it, as he does, and getting held in contempt of court. What an odd thing to get upset over. 

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

I'm pretty sure not opening up his big mouth is smarter than running it, as he does, and getting held in contempt of court. What an odd thing to get upset over. 

I agree that not opening his mouth is smarter than running it. And I don't know that CCC is necessarily upset. 

Just saying you can call out the hypocrisy. 

Not attack the fifth amendment or the action to not talk

40 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I agree that not opening his mouth is smarter than running it. And I don't know that CCC is necessarily upset. 

Just saying you can call out the hypocrisy. 

Not attack the fifth amendment or the action to not talk

The Dumbocrats wrote the book on hypocrisy.

• Thanks 1

Looks like everything is paused for holiday weekend. Closings on Tuesday, it may even go to the jury that day. Pretty much comes down to if the jury believes Cheetos made payments to just "protect" family. Might skate on a couple of the documents claiming he didn't know about them. But the checks he signed, that isn't going to fly as an excuse.

29 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Pretty much comes down to if the jury believes Cheetos made payments to just "protect" family.

No, this just goes to show how disconnected you Libtards really are.

There is no “believe” in the U.S. courts.

I’ll simplify this for you, the burden of proof ALWAYS falls on the prosecution to prove someone of wrongdoing.

The prosecution star witness is a proven liar and thief.

Good luck with that.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Pres Trump said HE WOULD testify. Meaning, if advised by his attorneys, he would most certainly not be afraid of testifying.

But there is zero need for him to testify, since the prosecutors made complete asses of themselves by failing to prove any illegality. It's so bad, that the corrupt judge refused to let the election law expert testify for the defense.

So fake a trial that the judge and prosecution badgered, reprimanded (judge), and objected to anything the defenses' witness against cohen did or said.

35 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

No, this just goes to show how disconnected you Libtards really are.

There is no “believe” in the U.S. courts.

I’ll simplify this for you, the burden of proof ALWAYS falls on the prosecution to prove someone of wrongdoing.

The prosecution star witness is a proven liar and thief.

Good luck with that.

Pretty sure you have to believe beyond a reliable doubt. The defendant is also a proven liar and thief. With a history of fraud. There plenty of documents and other witnesses that backup the star witness's testimony. The star witness, who worked closely for the defendant for over a decade.  

But we know your cult members don't care about what is true or false. Because to MAGA, whatever Cheetos says is true.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/05/25/middleeast/isis-killings-palmyra-syria/index.html

nothing to do with America and Israel

The army of Mohammad is coming." The reference is to a location in what is now Saudi Arabia, and to an oft-forgotten piece of Middle Eastern Jewish history. Lawrence Schiffman recounts this story, which begins in 622 CE, when the founder of Islam moved from Mecca to the city of Medina, which at the
nothing to do with American and Israel
nothing to do with America and Israel.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Pres Trump said HE WOULD testify. Meaning, if advised by his attorneys, he would most certainly not be afraid of testifying.

But there is zero need for him to testify, since the prosecutors made complete asses of themselves by failing to prove any illegality. It's so bad, that the corrupt judge refused to let the election law expert testify for the defense.

So fake a trial that the judge and prosecution badgered, reprimanded (judge), and objected to anything the defenses' witness against cohen did or said.

He said "oh absolutely" when asked. He says he'd "like to". He said a bunch of other stuff indicating he was going to testify. 

I agree with vapor that putting Trump on the stage and letting him stick his foot in his mouth is a terrible idea. 

Just speaking to the hypocrisy of Trump's statements. Nothing new there