THE BROWNS BOARD

Happy first day of Cheeto's first (of many) criminal trials.

51 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

So the guy who ran on "lock her up" said this? He is the same dumbass that said the FBI was going to kill him. So probably.

0c.jpg.5e81b16aacfbc29bb0cd601840329bbb.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Neo said:

Whatever happened to that (Iranian?) assassin? That looked promising.

It turned out to be this guy.. Or maybe that's our dancing monkey in disguise after his 3rd bottle at a Trump rally ;)

• Haha 2

Ya'll still waiting on the latest "verdict" ?

I know I am, I'm needing a Movie refresher, so of this $hit is getting boring (too me at least).

Could go either way   .   .   .   which is what makes it soooo interesting :lol:

Twists, turns, plot twists   .   .   .  

Yea, it's getting a bit painful, but it's been an adventure   .   .   .  

Case in point:

image.png.e4060e05225718baeda2bb28c1eb63e7.png

Sums up all these BS Cases.

They're all Boring and illegitimate, the Witnesses against are more than laughable (on purpose ?).

This BS Case (with many disproving Affidavits / Perjury / Theft) is really a Lynch pin in the collapsed of the other BS cases.

"Magic Wheel" is the only real issue hear   .   .   .   this is a program that selects Jurors based on their expected outcome in a Trial.

Yes, you read that right.

This Program select Jury Pools out of those most likely to arrive at the desired outcome of a Trial.

Truth, our Judicial System is that corrupt   .   .   .   even the Supreme Court (Bribes / Blackmail / etc.).

I just wonder at how bad it has to become obvious this is the case for many to take notice ?

GA is near collapse - info incoming the next few days   .   .   . 

Current verdict, as farcical as it is, looks to be a major turning point.

🙏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, cccjwh said:

image.thumb.png.3ba38a6edd5659eab0c965834da53057.png

image.png.b3497a623ad6f8b73bbceed7b53b50ad.png

Interesting that this is something I highlighted a little while ago   .   .   .  

IYKYK   .   .   .   If You Know You Know   .   .   .  

15 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.b3497a623ad6f8b73bbceed7b53b50ad.png

Interesting that this is something I highlighted a little while ago   .   .   .  

IYKYK   .   .   .   If You Know You Know   .   .   .  

Sure thing, nut job.

Jury has the case now.

Trump just won all 50 states, bitches! This was all DC theater to destroy Trump by any means necessary and did it with Soros blood money It’s still a win and Trump will not face one day in jail and doesn’t prevent him from running for President Trump will still be able to campaign well into November FYI: Constitution states it “does NOT bar felons from holding the highest office” They’ve awakened MAGA country Let’s fuckin goooo!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nickers said:

Trump just won all 50 states, bitches! This was all DC theater to destroy Trump by any means necessary and did it with Soros blood money It’s still a win and Trump will not face one day in jail and doesn’t prevent him from running for President Trump will still be able to campaign well into November FYI: Constitution states it “does NOT bar felons from holding the highest office” They’ve awakened MAGA country Let’s fuckin goooo!

Convicted felon.

5 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

You don't get parole, you get probation dip shit.

Hey you are right hardon. Cheetos would be getting a probation officer. Well unless they end up giving him prison time. 

1 hour ago, nickers said:

It seems the left is overtly pushing for a confrontation with the rest of America - giving us the finger, and wanting us to complain, so they can call us domestic terrorists and throw the rest of America into....their fsb like court.

Dear Republican Party!

I don't want to hear another damn word about Ukraine. I don't want to hear another damn word about Israel. I don't want to hear another damn word about GAZA. I don't want to hear another damn word about Taiwan. I don't want to hear another damn word about any other country except the USA, you America-last war pigs. The fascist Democrat Party has completely destroyed our country from within, we have a wide open border, and they're shitting on the Constitution while you spineless, coward losers get rich on insider trading, rage tweet, and talk about your "principles." They're literally arresting their political opponents and their lawyers and having kangaroo communists show trials - and you pitiful, worthless losers are doing absolutely nothing. If you don't have balls to fight for freedom - RESIGN !!!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Damn, with these tantrum responses this board will be a gold mine if Trump loses in November 

Of course a dickhead like you would laugh like a sniveling 12 year old... Grow up asshole!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nickers said:

You've just proven you're living in delusional land with that comment nickers. 

I've said it before- Trump may well not spend a day in jail...BUT TAKE IT TO THE BANK, HE'S GOING TO SPEND THE REST OF HIS MISERABLE LIFE IN COURT WITH ENDLESS APPEALS...  

Sorry for my French but what in the fucking hell has happened to America??? That people are willing to vote for a convicted FELON? 

• Haha 1

Oh, I'll have much more to say LATER...   But for you short attention spans.. The old saying- be careful with your choice of words- because you may have to eat them later.  

On his arrival back at Dump Tower after his conviction, there was quite the crowd there chanting   LOCK HIM UP!!!   LOCK HIM UP!!!   LOCK HIM UP!!!  :D :D :D