THE BROWNS BOARD

Attention all liberal pukes:

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Ann Lesby

Lesby, Ann

Lesbian

It's a parody account, champ 

I never would have figured that one out Champ.

Good to see that you’re putting that scUM education to work.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Ann Lesby

Lesby, Ann

Lesbian

It's a parody account, champ 

doesn't matter - the reality is, it isn't that far-fetched from reality that is going on now. Social media has created a venue for really hating, screwed up people to act out perversely. The op is probably a parody, but.....

In 2016, Torres married a Cypress tree in Mexico. The famous tree, known as El Tule or Arbol del Tule, is one of the oldest and widest trees in the world. ... A Japanese man known as "Sal 9000" built a virtual relationship with Nene Anegasaki, one of the avatars on Love Plus. After the 25-year-old dated

I should have waited to see what other elderly fall victim, but I'll do our browns board retirement home a favor here. Protect you from the Internet you don't quite understand. 

Fall victim? LOL

You still think transgenderism among kids is a real-life social concern and not a fad. It's a fad Woody, a fad.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Fall victim? LOL

You still think transgenderism among kids is a real-life social concern and not a fad. It's a fad Woody, a fad.

I see you and your friends posting about transgenderism on here more than anyone else. I see the right talking about it more than anyone else...

24 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I really should have waited on this one to let you all reply. 

It isn't the first time one of you has posted satire as fact and it won't be the last time 

None of us said it was fact. But the parody has some truth to it.

Again, you rarely, if ever, have any legit opinion of your own - all you do is "peck" -

ridicule and argue with other poster's opinions, to try to be some kind of superior bird.

you are just a lowly woodpecker. Go clean your nest. (are you unemployed now? hope not. your murdering, raping illegals need the support).

image.gif.898be6f440bd461ccfc5241739af6861.gif

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

None of us said it was fact. But the parody has some truth to it.

Again, you rarely, if ever, have any legit opinion of your own - all you do is "peck" -

ridicule and argue with other poster's opinions, to try to be some kind of superior bird.

you are just a lowly woodpecker. Go clean your nest. (are you unemployed now? hope not. your murdering, raping illegals need the support).

image.gif.898be6f440bd461ccfc5241739af6861.gif

Please seek mental health support 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

It isn't the first time one of you has posted satire as fact and it won't be the last time 

Only you are smart enough to see the satire, none of us had a clue. Boy if you would have just waited.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It's never been about posting satire as fact, it's about posting satire knowing you'll be disturbed by it.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Please seek mental health support 

They'd just ask me about what is wrong with you. lol

image.gif.2f550762759febc2f9afa6cd7a9dc7ef.gif

• Haha 1

giphy.gif

• Haha 1