THE BROWNS BOARD

Finally....done with the horrble DW deal!!!!

Kvoethe

15 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

The draft capital part of the deal is paid. That is pretty exciting. I must admit l do kinda like having a first round pick. Some combination of the movie Draft Day and lifetime fandom has done me that way. 

But.... but... but... wE'vE bEEn Set bAcK tEN yeArS! 🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Well hell, we’re used to that. Toughest fans in sports!

Hell, there's some truth to that.

The bruises Kvoethe got on his knees from sucking Baker off in his SUV in the back corner of the Cheesecake Factory parking lot are nothing to laugh at! 

• Haha 1

Hey fellas, hope all is well. 

Is he wrong? Ten years is a bit much but take all that draft capital back and think about how different the Browns roster would be. Watson has definitely set you all back but I won't say it's ten years. I don't think that dude will ever be anywhere close to how he was in Houston. He never acts like he wants it. Goes through the motions.

11 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Is he wrong? Ten years is a bit much but take all that draft capital back and think about how different the Browns roster would be. Watson has definitely set you all back but I won't say it's ten years. I don't think that dude will ever be anywhere close to how he was in Houston. He never acts like he wants it. Goes through the motions.

17 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Suck what?

48 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

I’ve gone over this with a friend recently. 

So we keep our pick in 2022 And take Kenny Pickett?  What do you think?

Or we find a bridge in 2022 and take Anthony Richardson or Will Levis in 2023?  CJ Stroud would have been nice but it would have required 13/14 losses. 

We can argue that we could have found a mid late round gem like Brock Purdy…I’m not a total homer let’s be honest we would have found Bailey Zappe or Sam Howell before that happened.

This is certainly not a roster void of talent - and crippled by the loss of draft capital 2/3 years from now who knows but that’s most of the NFL. And if you recall or most on here can recall we’ve had a young or youngish roster prior to the trade that was stocked full of draft picks - if there was a team that needed/could have made this trade it was the Browns 

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

I'll miss our debate about the greatness that was one Kenny Pickett... 🤣

Oh yeah, remember during Najee's rookie year when I described him as a JAG who would never be able to even sniff Nick Chubb's jockstrap?

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm guessing Kvoethe's parents feel the exact same about him.

His birthday must be a reminder to them that they should have just done anal. 

Stalker never disaappoints.  How do you find the time capn cucklold?

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Hell, there's some truth to that.

The bruises Kvoethe got on his knees from sucking Baker off in his SUV in the back corner of the Cheesecake Factory parking lot are nothing to laugh at! 

Lol...captain cuck....so witty.

39 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Lol...captain cuck....so witty.

Your "wife" is suspicious regarding how often Baker Mayfield ends up on your FB page, and how little she is ever mentioned, isn't she? 🤣

36 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Stalker never disaappoints.  How do you find the time capn cucklold?

Way to make this thread super weird. What is even going on here? Dude’s bangin’ my wife and l’ll just casually insert that on a message board…

• Haha 1

Just now, Ibleedbrown said:

Way to make this thread super weird. What is even going on here? Dude’s bangin’ my wife and l’ll just casually insert that on a message board…

Well someone has to bang Kvoethe's wife...

His obsession with Deshaun Watson seems to get in the way of it. 

10 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Well someone has to bang Kvoethe's wife...

His obsession with Deshaun Watson seems to get in the way of it. 

Women need positive attention. Took me too long to crack that code if l’m being honest. It’s simple fellas, every day, a positive word or gesture in her direction. Let her know how much she means on a daily basis. 

17 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Women need positive attention. Took me too long to crack that code if l’m being honest. It’s simple fellas, every day, a positive word or gesture in her direction. Let her know how much she means on a daily basis. 

So you are saying that Kvoethe should look at his "wife" like he stares longingly at Baker?

That is solid advice. I would also add this little tidbit of advice:

"Hoes gotta eat too...." 

Finally....done with the horrble DW deal

I cannot argue that to this point it's been a bad deal.  The league suspended him for 11 games, robbing us of season 1.  Then he hurt himself while trying to run over defensive players, robbing us of season 2.  

We fans don't give much of a crap about the money he's being paid (though it affects the salary cap)...but we do care about not having three 1st round picks AND not having him able to play in games.  

Having said that, I had soured on Mayfield.  I felt like he wasn't good enough and that we were stuck with him.  There was nobody in sight to draft...even if we traded to the top of the draft.  Therefore, I felt that the Browns brain-trust felt the same as I did.  So, I cannot fault them for doing it.  I can say that I'm disappointed in how horrible the trade has been to this point.  I can blame the league and Roger GoToHell for changing the original ruling from 6 to 11 games of suspension.  I can blame Watson for acting like a dope and taking on tacklers instead of sliding.  But I can't blame them for doing the deal.  

Finally, the fact is that the deal IS NOT done.  We still have the QB.  The 'deal' marches on for as long as we have Watson.  But we're already 2 years in the hole.  He's going to have to be a better QB than Mayfield was for the next several years for the deal to be deemed beneficial.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

So you are saying that Kvoethe should look at his "wife" like he stares longingly at Baker?

That is solid advice. I would also add this little tidbit of advice:

"Hoes gotta eat too...." 

If that’s what it takes, raaar!

I’m solidly middle aged and just now figuring this stuff out so l’m basically a loser who has no right to offer relationship advice. Fair warning.  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Your "wife" is suspicious regarding how often Baker Mayfield ends up on your FB page, and how little she is ever mentioned, isn't she? 🤣

Lame...lol

9 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

If that’s what it takes, raaar!

I’m solidly middle aged and just now figuring this stuff out so l’m basically a loser who has no right to offer relationship advice. Fair warning.  

As a solidly over the hill gang member with 54+ years married, I can truthfully say that the words they want to hear regularly even more than the 3 are, "Yes dear." And you damn sure better be good at faking it or they get you anyway.💃🪄🥲

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

As a solidly over the hill gang member with 54+ years married, I can truthfully say that the words they want to hear regularly even more than the 3 are, "Yes dear." And you damn sure better be good at faking it or they get you anyway.💃🪄🥲

Indeed!  Those are the 1st 2 words after "I do" in bold up top.  Having said that when you're married 30 years - the frequency of using them can lessen.  By then, we have all we can do to remember why we just walked into the kitchen.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

Indeed!  Those are the 1st 2 words after "I do" in bold up top.  Having said that when you're married 30 years - the frequency of using them can lessen.  By then, we have all we can do to remember why we just walked into the kitchen.  

My wife says I married Mrs Wright....Mrs. Always Right

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Vagitron said:

I don't think that dude will ever be anywhere close to how he was in Houston.

Than your about to see what our only plan B option was back when...

Your paid for Denver Donkey QB Russell Wilson... we'll stay tuned, It wasn't us that overpaid Russ back than