THE BROWNS BOARD

Finally....done with the horrble DW deal!!!!

Kvoethe

OK now play nice here ....  or go over to  THE POLITICAL DISCUSSION  area to continue there.   Eh ?

6 hours ago, FY56 said:

I suspected that would trigger someone.

<<But really guys, you two should post your liberal shit over in the poli board where it belongs. Thats where it belongs right?>>

This board has hundreds of members, yet we seldom see new posters. It should be generating thousands of posts, yet it is only the same handful who post.

Flugel, a guy I like, Dutch Oven, and a few more are physically unable to disagree with someone without adding either a personal insult, politics, or in Flugel's case, a novel sized psychoanalysis of the poster.

I post about the stadium, and get to read about me being an altar boy. Who the fuck outside of a few people even know wtf that is about?

Some of you c*nts just don't get it. This is a fucking football board, not a bullshit, grade school trash talk forum.

A couple years before he passed, Stan asked me and one other guy to help him and to reach out to members via e mail, who don't post and find out why.

The number one reason? Regulars turning every fucking thread into bullshit personal comments.

Younger posters don't want to join in if they are going to be attacked or ridiculed.

Two mother fucking threads I post to talk about the stadium, and two cocksukers just decide to drag their bullshit over and keep at it.

Seriously, Tom, Dutch, you two, c*nts are like Behar and Whoopie. No matter what the fucking topic, you imbeciles can't resist from addressing the poster.

Talk football, or shut your fucking pieholes. If you were on a construction crew you both would have gotten your asses severely kicked long ago.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

This board has hundreds of members, yet we seldom see new posters. It should be generating thousands of posts, yet it is only the same handful who post.

Flugel, a guy I like, Dutch Oven, and a few more are physically unable to disagree with someone without adding either a personal insult, politics, or in Flugel's case, a novel sized psychoanalysis of the poster.

I post about the stadium, and get to read about me being an altar boy. Who the fuck outside of a few people even know wtf that is about?

Some of you c*nts just don't get it. This is a fucking football board, not a bullshit, grade school trash talk forum.

A couple years before he passed, Stan asked me and one other guy to help him and to reach out to members via e mail, who don't post and find out why.

The number one reason? Regulars turning every fucking thread into bullshit personal comments.

Younger posters don't want to join in if they are going to be attacked or ridiculed.

Two mother fucking threads I post to talk about the stadium, and two cocksukers just decide to drag their bullshit over and keep at it.

Seriously, Tom, Dutch, you two, c*nts are like Behar and Whoopie. No matter what the fucking topic, you imbeciles can't resist from addressing the poster.

Talk football, or shut your fucking pieholes. If you were on a construction crew you both would have gotten your asses severely kicked long ago.

For someone who tries desperately to try to convince the world you are an "alpha", you are one impressive victim-playing snowflake. Embarrassing... 

No wonder you are the champion of other shit-talking bitches on here who get their asses handed to them on the regular. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

I like you too when you take your meds.  

As for all the other unresolved feelings you have from the times you'd rather be your persona than Tom - our history has been breaking out the cyber mallets on each other. We've even had some surprising fun with it at times. You're correct that I'm better at that than pretending I'm Dr Frasier Crane. 

My initial reply to you started with I'm glad you're healthy.  I don't say anything I don't mean unless it's obvious I'm kidding (and you knew where I did that).  The rest of it all pretty much got away from us.  

I've always been here for the football appreciating the common bonds I find with others that are here for the same reason.  We're usually pretty good on the football board at trying to limit the inevitable differences of opinion from escalating to an inability to finish threads people were enjoying. However, there are some poli guys that come here to bait and troll.  For the love of God, Gorka has been begging for your attention in his 2nd screen name FY56 even before you disappeared.  Please give him some cyber fanny pats in here.  He just wants to be noticed or recognized.

We're gonna be okay. Welcome back - now let's have some FUCKING fun!

13 hours ago, FY56 said:

As for you Syd, even a circus monkey could make the connection.

dude it was a fucking reach. And you know it, You just wanted to bring politics in to it.

• mjp28 locked this topic

Ghoolie is very right on !

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Ghoolie is very right on !

Well in his £*€k/&$ way of getting things out and on a screen.  And in regards to this stuff in some way .......

.......  [from ghoolie]   Some of you c*nts just don't get it. This is a fucking football board, not a bullshit, grade school trash talk forum.

Two mother fucking threads I post to talk about the stadium, and two cocksukers just decide to drag their bullshit over and keep at it.

Seriously, Tom, Dutch, you two, c*nts are like Behar and Whoopie. No matter what the fucking topic, you imbeciles can't resist from addressing the poster.

Talk football, or shut your fucking pieholes. If you were on a construction crew you both would have gotten your asses severely kicked long ago. [end ghoolie] ......

I got ghoolie's meaning out of that the first time I read it ..... now I might reconsider it reading through his murdering the English language.

Or better yet let this thread stay dead and buried.

Yes,  EOM.

images (34).jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1