THE BROWNS BOARD

71-78% of "palestinians" support THIS ???

Hamas victims showed 'systematic genital mutilation', says IDF volunteer | Israel-Hamas war

palestinians/supporters threatening a woman who escaped hamas?

what about HER FREE SPEECH?

22 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Interesting, never heard before this that after the initial hamas attack, waves of mobs of Palestinians also invaded Israel to take hostages and such. That is who they believe took this girl and it seems evident after watching the video. I always wondered why the people kidnapping her looked like anyone else not fighters.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Jax said:

Interesting, never heard before this that after the initial hamas attack, waves of mobs of Palestinians also invaded Israel to take hostages and such. That is who they believe took this girl and it seems evident after watching the video. I always wondered why the people kidnapping her looked like anyone else not fighters.

The fighters got hip to dressing like civilians so they can blend in and the Palestinian health organizations can doctor the civilian death numbers. 

• Upvote 1

After how many civilian / child murders in Gaza will everything be ok cal? Is there a magic genocide number?

Hamas did some horrific shit and they deserve a response. But this just didn't happen out of no where. Israel has been attacking and treating Palestine like shit for decades. 

But you'll just consume whatever the IDF let's out and your mind isn't changing. Wrong side of history is kind of your calling card at this point. 

45 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

After how many civilian / child murders in Gaza will everything be ok cal? Is there a magic genocide number?

Hamas did some horrific shit and they deserve a response. But this just didn't happen out of no where. Israel has been attacking and treating Palestine like shit for decades. 

But you'll just consume whatever the IDF let's out and your mind isn't changing. Wrong side of history is kind of your calling card at this point. 

Maybe after they surrender?

How many nuclear bombs were we going to drop on Japan?

How many bombs did we drop on all the desert campaigns?

How many civilians died during all our 'surgical' strikes? Obama took out a number of innocents.

War has a purpose, not just death. War came to them, it's not just about revenge. When would you stop if you lived in Israel on the Gaza border? Living the history, lived through oct 7th and knowing they still have hostages and are still very much active and still celebrating emboldening them to do it again? I would keep attacking until I'd have total surrender, where all arms are confiscated and I'd have total control of the land. Only to dedicate the time to squash uprisings until the next generations are re-educated. Otherwise, it's total annihilation. That's because I think Gaza is a pit of hating culture that only knows terrorism and to destroy their enemy at any cost. Their 'kids' are brainwashed and indoctrinated into hating jews and everyone else. You can't fix that and they are no longer innocent because that was already taken from them. Unfortunately, any good there is over whelmed by terrorism. If you'd like to prove me wrong then by all means go visit and bring me back some video of all the good people.

This war shouldn't end until Israel has their complete surrender or until Israel feels they can safely withdrawal and have peace.

You make fun of Cal for consuming IDF propaganda because it's the easy way to debate. But whose propaganda are you consuming? Hamas? Kids on college campuses who don't know what gender they are? There is definitive proof of history here and you just literally disregarded it all.

You mentioned IDF propaganda, so please enlighten us all as to what proof you have of this. Exactly why shouldn't we trust most of what they say? I say most because it'd be foolish to trust anyone 100%, but surely you have some good intel here you can share.

Also curious, this wasn't your homeland that was invaded and people/family/neighbors/citizens tortured, murdered, raped, mutilated or taken hostage, men, women, teens, children and babies. So tell me what gives you the right to decide what kind of response this deserves?

11 minutes ago, Jax said:

Maybe after they surrender?

How many nuclear bombs were we going to drop on Japan?

How many bombs did we drop on all the desert campaigns?

How many civilians died during all our 'surgical' strikes? Obama took out a number of innocents.

War has a purpose, not just death. War came to them, it's not just about revenge. When would you stop if you lived in Israel on the Gaza border? Living the history, lived through oct 7th and knowing they still have hostages and are still very much active and still celebrating emboldening them to do it again? I would keep attacking until I'd have total surrender, where all arms are confiscated and I'd have total control of the land. Only to dedicate the time to squash uprisings until the next generations are re-educated. Otherwise, it's total annihilation. That's because I think Gaza is a pit of hating culture that only knows terrorism and to destroy their enemy at any cost. Their 'kids' are brainwashed and indoctrinated into hating jews and everyone else. You can't fix that and they are no longer innocent because that was already taken from them. Unfortunately, any good there is over whelmed by terrorism. If you'd like to prove me wrong then by all means go visit and bring me back some video of all the good people.

This war shouldn't end until Israel has their complete surrender or until Israel feels they can safely withdrawal and have peace.

You make fun of Cal for consuming IDF propaganda because it's the easy way to debate. But whose propaganda are you consuming? Hamas? Kids on college campuses who don't know what gender they are? There is definitive proof of history here and you just literally disregarded it all.

You mentioned IDF propaganda, so please enlighten us all as to what proof you have of this. Exactly why shouldn't we trust most of what they say? I say most because it'd be foolish to trust anyone 100%, but surely you have some good intel here you can share.

Also curious, this wasn't your homeland that was invaded and people/family/neighbors/citizens tortured, murdered, raped, mutilated or taken hostage, men, women, teens, children and babies. So tell me what gives you the right to decide what kind of response this deserves?

So kill as many civilians as needed then?

And then you get to "re-educate". Lol. There won't be re-education. There will be genocide of a people and Israel taking over the land. They want the hostages back but continue to bomb everything. The hostages are just an excuse now for the Israeli government to do whatever they want. 

You're a fool if you think there is Hamas "propaganda" getting out anywhere near the level of media manipulation Israel is doing regarding what gets out.

And America has been in the wrong at numerous points in history. I'm not sure what "gotcha" you expected out of me at the beginning. 

I have no right to decide. But I have a right to my opinion, based on facts. Israel is committing a genocide, their treatment of Palestine over the decades has made the situation worse, and they aren't innocent little angels. As an American I don't want our country supporting or funding their continued murder of Palestinian people/family/neighbors/citizens/men/women/children/babies/etc etc etc (you treating a post like a middle schooler trying to hit an essay word count ...)

You didn't show me any proof, zero.

It's war, they aren't purposely killing civilians, if there are any. Again, would you let a terrorist state continually raid your country because all you're worried about are civilians that may get killed? We didn't worry about civilians in Japan, or Germany when we bombed the living hell out of them. We didn't worry about civilians in the desert either. You glossed over the facts and truth and stuck to your protest sign education.

An is that how you met your essay quota of words? I wrote it cause it's fact. You cry about the most silly things.

Again, why do you justify the crimes against humanity that Hamas/Palestine committed by your 'perceived' notion that Israel treats them 'poorly'? In your logic, maybe Israel treats them poorly because they are always trying to kill and exterminate them.

Explain that they aren't innocent angels to all the families that died, got raped, tortured, mutilated killed and dragged through the streets of a celebrating Gaza. You keep justifying Hamas by Israels so called oppression, you are quite despicable.

You also didn't explain why Israel should supply Palestine with all the goods they need. I'll chalk that up to entitlement mentality.

1 hour ago, Jax said:

You didn't show me any proof, zero.

It's war, they aren't purposely killing civilians, if there are any. Again, would you let a terrorist state continually raid your country because all you're worried about are civilians that may get killed? We didn't worry about civilians in Japan, or Germany when we bombed the living hell out of them. We didn't worry about civilians in the desert either. You glossed over the facts and truth and stuck to your protest sign education.

An is that how you met your essay quota of words? I wrote it cause it's fact. You cry about the most silly things.

Again, why do you justify the crimes against humanity that Hamas/Palestine committed by your 'perceived' notion that Israel treats them 'poorly'? In your logic, maybe Israel treats them poorly because they are always trying to kill and exterminate them.

Explain that they aren't innocent angels to all the families that died, got raped, tortured, mutilated killed and dragged through the streets of a celebrating Gaza. You keep justifying Hamas by Israels so called oppression, you are quite despicable.

You also didn't explain why Israel should supply Palestine with all the goods they need. I'll chalk that up to entitlement mentality.

"If there are any"

Fuck, you're completely lost. Jesus

You also clearly didn't follow a lot of what I was saying otherwise. I said the Hamas attack was horrific, nothing to justify there. I never said Israel should give Palestine everything they want. You clearly ignored or didn't follow my comment saying the US has done bad shit too. Etc etc etc

National bodies have condemned Israel's actions now and in the past. Are they all just anti semites? Dirty liberals? 

But if you think that maybe there haven't been any civilian deaths you're a delusional psychopath. 

... "If there are anyway".... I know a lot of you are complete lost causes but damn 

there goes the woodpecker again, worse than ever. It? doesn't know any history, and claims Israel is fighting hamas out of revenge.

that is stupid.

They are fighting a WAR that was FORCED UPON THEM to keep

the war crimes from EVER HAPPENING AGAIN.

Woody, your posts on this subject are infantile, ignorant, and belligerent.

You don't lose a war on purpose because civilians and "civilians" get in the way, or

your country gets run over, and genuine genocide happens, and Israel is no more.

Israel has NEVER instigated terrorism on the fake palestinians. Not ever.

You have just made a complete ass of yourself again.

32 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

there goes the woodpecker again, worse than ever. It? doesn't know any history, and claims Israel is fighting hamas out of revenge.

that is stupid.

They are fighting a WAR that was FORCED UPON THEM to keep

the war crimes from EVER HAPPENING AGAIN.

Woody, your posts on this subject are infantile, ignorant, and belligerent.

You don't lose a war on purpose because civilians and "civilians" get in the way, or

your country gets run over, and genuine genocide happens, and Israel is no more.

Israel has NEVER instigated terrorism on the fake palestinians. Not ever.

You have just made a complete ass of yourself again.

"Genuine genocide"

So the propaganda angle that somehow Hamas is going to kill all the Israelis is the "genuine" one? Not the 30k+ Palestinians that have already been murdered as Gaza is flattened? 

I mean, start with all the Israeli settlers pushing into the West Bank.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

"Genuine genocide"

So the propaganda angle that somehow Hamas is going to kill all the Israelis is the "genuine" one? Not the 30k+ Palestinians that have already been murdered as Gaza is flattened? 

So you support terrorists?  Palestine should cease to exist.

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So kill as many civilians as needed then?

And then you get to "re-educate". Lol. There won't be re-education. There will be genocide of a people and Israel taking over the land. They want the hostages back but continue to bomb everything. The hostages are just an excuse now for the Israeli government to do whatever they want. 

You're a fool if you think there is Hamas "propaganda" getting out anywhere near the level of media manipulation Israel is doing regarding what gets out.

And America has been in the wrong at numerous points in history. I'm not sure what "gotcha" you expected out of me at the beginning. 

I have no right to decide. But I have a right to my opinion, based on facts. Israel is committing a genocide, their treatment of Palestine over the decades has made the situation worse, and they aren't innocent little angels. As an American I don't want our country supporting or funding their continued murder of Palestinian people/family/neighbors/citizens/men/women/children/babies/etc etc etc (you treating a post like a middle schooler trying to hit an essay word count ...)

Ukraine gets attacked by Russia, and you support Ukraine.

Israel gets attacked by Hamas, and you support Hamas. 🤔

• Upvote 1

It's pretty pathetic multiple posters have nothing better than "you support hamas" after repeatedly, clearly stating that's not the case. 

Their brains can't comprehend anything other than blind support for Israel. I mean, lack of critical thinking really infects most of your viewpoints so no surprise there i guess. 

Seeing the world outside of black and white is impossible for some of you.

If you want to support Israel's genocide in Gaza then go for it. At least have the balls to call it what it is. 

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The West Bank was taken by Israel because they were declared war upon, but won handily.

A country starts a war, they lose, winner wins, and Israel took was was necessary for it's security in the

future.

Israel gave back the entire Sinai for peace.

Of course, it didn't work. Learn some history on the region.

54 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It's pretty pathetic multiple posters have nothing better than "you support hamas" after repeatedly, clearly stating that's not the case. 

Their brains can't comprehend anything other than blind support for Israel. I mean, lack of critical thinking really infects most of your viewpoints so no surprise there i guess. 

If you want to support Israel's genocide in Gaza then go for it. At least have the balls to call it what it is. 

There's nothing but Hamas in gaza, let that sink in. They may not all be fighters but they all support what they're doing.

Also, it's not blind support for Israel if that makes you feel better though it changes nothing.

No ones calling for genocide and Israel is not committing genocide. As stated, this is war, it ends with complete surrender or when Israel has taken control of gaza.

Unless Israel decides to withdrawal for whatever reason. I support Israel in this knowing the history and given recent events. Why don't you grow a set of balls and call gaza for what it really is?

No go ahead and complete the playback loop of how it's Israels fault Hamas exists and that all of Gaza hates them. You can't back that statement up, but even if true, then Israel needs to destroy the monster it created or it will keep coming back. It's all moot, and something your entitlement crowd needs to understand is Hamas and those people make their own choices. They choose to be terrorists and commit crimes against humanity. They are responsible for their actions and only them. But you don't get to make that claim, do you know why? The acts they committed wasn't of a poor, impoverished people craving peace and freedom from their oppressors, it was hate fueled terrorist actions looking to merely murder a race of jews. What they did was far worse as they couldn't even control themselves. They represent gaza and when they dragged mutilated bodies through their streets the 'civilians' were all out cheering. Israel could have already obliterated gaza if they wanted, and if they wanted to commit genocide they would have done it quickly while the world was still in shock over what hamas had done.

You can't even get the history right and you accuse us for lacking critical thinking skills. Come on man, do better. Educate yourself and come back with some real insights. Just be honest and truthful.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Jax said:

There's nothing but Hamas in gaza, let that sink in. They may not all be fighters but they all support what they're doing.

Also, it's not blind support for Israel if that makes you feel better though it changes nothing.

No ones calling for genocide and Israel is not committing genocide. As stated, this is war, it ends with complete surrender or when Israel has taken control of gaza.

Unless Israel decides to withdrawal for whatever reason. I support Israel in this knowing the history and given recent events. Why don't you grow a set of balls and call gaza for what it really is?

No go ahead and complete the playback loop of how it's Israels fault Hamas exists and that all of Gaza hates them. You can't back that statement up, but even if true, then Israel needs to destroy the monster it created or it will keep coming back. It's all moot, and something your entitlement crowd needs to understand is Hamas and those people make their own choices. They choose to be terrorists and commit crimes against humanity. They are responsible for their actions and only them. But you don't get to make that claim, do you know why? The acts they committed wasn't of a poor, impoverished people craving peace and freedom from their oppressors, it was hate fueled terrorist actions looking to merely murder a race of jews. What they did was far worse as they couldn't even control themselves. They represent gaza and when they dragged mutilated bodies through their streets the 'civilians' were all out cheering. Israel could have already obliterated gaza if they wanted, and if they wanted to commit genocide they would have done it quickly while the world was still in shock over what hamas had done.

You can't even get the history right and you accuse us for lacking critical thinking skills. Come on man, do better. Educate yourself and come back with some real insights. Just be honest and truthful.

image.thumb.png.fdb912fcbfb343744b17241ca3ffcc2f.png

On 4/30/2024 at 12:14 AM, MLD Woody said:

You're such a  c u n t .  You have no idea what you are talking about.  But you spout your bullshit all the time.