THE BROWNS BOARD

To me, there are tenets of Cleveland Brown essence.

We play in Cleveland, not Fuckpark. What the fuck is so hard to understand about this?

We play downtown, on the lake. What the fuck is so hard to understand about this?

If you want a dome, you are a pussy and are fucked up. You really need to get the fuck off this board, take your vagina and go root for one of the 31 fucktard teams.

I have grown to see the error of my past irritating belief that the city was culpable in losing our team.

Modell was an imbecile and a cocksucker. We fucked the NFL in the ass and got our team back.

Enter this cocksucker Haslam. He wants a new stadium, a dome, and he wants it in Brookpark.

WHAT MOTHERFUCKING PART OF "THE CLEVELAND BROWNS" is not sinking in with these assholes?

Baltimore, Brookpark. . .Fuck both of those shitholes.

The Cleveland Browns play downtown, in the city, by the lake, in the nasty fucking weather.

If you don't believe this, youn3ed someone to beat the fuck out of you.

Any questions?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Written by someone who lives nowhere near Cleveland, of course. 

Yeah, but I bet ole Ghoolie loves livin' in tornado country today.🌪️😂

Doesn't matter where Ghoulie lives... He's right and his heart is the right place and I for one... Agree... So fuck Dutch Gurl.. He's a pussy...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Hey fucknuts, I lived in Youngstown for 44 years and have attended more practices, games, collected more autographs and photos than you can even count.

I am assuming you have a vagina and want a dome?

Karen, there are Browns fans all over the world. Is it your Gumpian contention that all the Worldwide backers should not speak about the team?

Incidentally, when the Browns faithful went to NYC, I paid for a bus to take fans to protest.

Other than giving blowjobs to Steeler fans and asking them not to beat you up, exactly what the fuck have you done with your life?

If I want shit, I'll squeeze your head. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Bro,

I wrote the book on pissing people off and causing consternation. The error I made eary on, here, is that a lot of the newer guys didn't know that "Ghoolie", like my personal friend Ernie-lardi, was shtick.

When I met Rich 4 Eagle for the first time, at the 1999 rebirth tailgate, he was photographed clenching his fist think my approach to kiss him on the cheek might have been a physical threat. We of course have grown to be very close.

The difference between you, and me, is that you are just not a nice person. Your venom is personal, persistent, and without any detectable sign of sarcasm, self-deprecation, or humor.

I like the people here. I have friends here. I see people I would like to meet, God willing and my health keeps improving.

You, on the other hand, are often uncomfortable, ill-fitted, but always relentlessly self-absorbed.

Your disgusting attack on Nick Costa's Mom remains the most vile and despicable thing I have seen on this board.

I went out of my way to meet Stan in Vegas to apologize for going over the top. We became the best of friends and despite my friends Hoorta and Zombo trying to boot me, he stood by me.

Many times, I have been an inconsiderste asshole. But again, the difference between you and me, is that  upsetting people to the extremes bothered me.

I have a lot of friends here and it is because despite my old, narcissistic ways, they accepted my apology and saw through Ghoolie, to Tom.

I don't think many here like you because your venom is not schtick. There is no difference between Dutch Oven and the real you. You genuinely don't like people.

If that doesn't bother you, I feel bad for you.

I posted what I think is an important post, especially given what we went through in 1995.

Instead of adding to the conversation, you instead decided to attack me.

You shouldn't say things here that you wouldn't say to a man's face. And please, don't tell me how tough you are. 

You owe Nick Costa.....not Nickers, but Nick Costa, an apology.

Do better, Dutch. Do better.

• Haha 1

On 5/8/2024 at 9:23 PM, nickers said:

Doesn't matter where Ghoulie lives... He's right and his heart is the right place and I for one... Agree... So fuck Dutch Gurl.. He's a pussy...

THIS is exactly what I would expect to hide behind a keyboard and call others a "pussy". 

Nice capris, nickers. Adorable. 

AND a mullet? 

Nickclipse(1).jpg.adb54b079e7c3a5b1289f954d00c2efe.jpg.309d21ac16726d0882362488907d8722.jpg

Wow, not one but TWO responses from Ghoolie - the self described "King of Getting Under People's Skin".

I guess I have that crown now, all I had to do is point out that he lives nowhere near either downtown Cleveland or Brookpark. 🤣

My goodness.

12 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Youngstown 44 years, Memphis and Cruise ships since 2002.

Always the Browns.

So Tom, were you in Memphis the last couple of days and did any of those damn tornadoes come anywhere near you?

Mr. Ghoolie, I can't make a reply about dutch because I'm often reminded over in the political side how vile we are over there and how nice and clean this forum is, lol.

But I'd like to share some thoughts on the stadium with you.

I always believed the same, I love football out in the elements and also grew up in Youngstown. A block away from Mill Creek Park. We played football year round and playing in the snow or rain have been some of the best games I remember. Once, my neighborhood football friends played a game against South Highs actual football team and crushed them. It was snowing and I remember a huge tackle I made on a kid into the sidewalk, that started a little brawl itself. We would have 3 vs 3 games in the back fields down a narrow strip of grass and my one friend that's about 8 years older came barreling at me as I was running with the ball and sent me 5 yards through the air into the fields lol. Lot's of snow so nothing hurt but we had a good laugh about that one, they were like having older brothers.

I just wonder if the Browns put themselves in a disadvantage without a dome. If all stadiums were open then hell yeah, but most teams are going dome, play and practice in them all year giving them some type of consistency we won't really have. Not to mention the risk of injury our players may face due to bad weather. I'd like to see us win a super bowl, you think there any reasonable advantages for the team going dome or staying open? Plus Watson would seem more like a dome qb if he's sticking around for a bit.

I'm not familiar with Brookpark but I know for as much as I hate the Steelers, I love going to downtown Pittsburgh and love the stadiums being right in the middle of everything.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jax said:

Mr. Ghoolie, I can't make a reply about dutch because I'm often reminded over in the political side how vile we are over there and how nice and clean this forum is, lol.

But I'd like to share some thoughts on the stadium with you.

I always believed the same, I love football out in the elements and also grew up in Youngstown. A block away from Mill Creek Park. We played football year round and playing in the snow or rain have been some of the best games I remember. Once, my neighborhood football friends played a game against South Highs actual football team and crushed them. It was snowing and I remember a huge tackle I made on a kid into the sidewalk, that started a little brawl itself. We would have 3 vs 3 games in the back fields down a narrow strip of grass and my one friend that's about 8 years older came barreling at me as I was running with the ball and sent me 5 yards through the air into the fields lol. Lot's of snow so nothing hurt but we had a good laugh about that one, they were like having older brothers.

I just wonder if the Browns put themselves in a disadvantage without a dome. If all stadiums were open then hell yeah, but most teams are going dome, play and practice in them all year giving them some type of consistency we won't really have. Not to mention the risk of injury our players may face due to bad weather. I'd like to see us win a super bowl, you think there any reasonable advantages for the team going dome or staying open? Plus Watson would seem more like a dome qb if he's sticking around for a bit.

I'm not familiar with Brookpark but I know for as much as I hate the Steelers, I love going to downtown Pittsburgh and love the stadiums being right in the middle of everything.

Brookpark Ford Plant is right next to Cleveland Hopkins Intl Airport.  Right across the street from Cleveland.

A couple (or a few now) years ago the New Orleans Saints came to play us in one of the coldest football games on record.  Watson had 3 TD passes go by the boards because they either slid right through frozen fingers or the receiver slipped and fell as the ball was just about to get to him.  The Saints had a crippled offense and had to run the Wild Cat about half the time...but that southern dome team beat us...in OUR house...in what was supposed to be OUR weather...and killed our playoff chances.

It is NOT a home field advantage.  The human beings playing on our team hate it as much as the human beings on other teams.  Anthony Walker told his agent to find him somewhere warm to play because he's sick of playing in the Cleveland weather.  And you know darned well that he's not the only player telling his agent that they don't want to play in Cleveland's weather.  

Watson was about to become a Falcon or a Saint.  Cleveland was stated as OUT of the running for Watson.  So Halsem had to guarantee him a quarter billion dollars to come to us.  

Here's an idea, build a dome, but enclose one small section and pump in COLD, SNOW & RAIN so the numb-nuts who want to sit in that weather can enjoy the games their way.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I want to see a dome.  I might be considered a pussy by some. At least I am not a retard.

Oh, I also have central heating and air conditioning in my home.  Sounds like some of you simpletons might want to try it, and if you have it, then rip it out before you come in here talking shit.

Just saying....

• Haha 3

On 5/9/2024 at 2:18 AM, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Bro,

I wrote the book on pissing people off and causing consternation. The error I made eary on, here, is that a lot of the newer guys didn't know that "Ghoolie", like my personal friend Ernie-lardi, was shtick.

When I met Rich 4 Eagle for the first time, at the 1999 rebirth tailgate, he was photographed clenching his fist think my approach to kiss him on the cheek might have been a physical threat. We of course have grown to be very close.

The difference between you, and me, is that you are just not a nice person. Your venom is personal, persistent, and without any detectable sign of sarcasm, self-deprecation, or humor.

I like the people here. I have friends here. I see people I would like to meet, God willing and my health keeps improving.

You, on the other hand, are often uncomfortable, ill-fitted, but always relentlessly self-absorbed.

Your disgusting attack on Nick Costa's Mom remains the most vile and despicable thing I have seen on this board.

I went out of my way to meet Stan in Vegas to apologize for going over the top. We became the best of friends and despite my friends Hoorta and Zombo trying to boot me, he stood by me.

Many times, I have been an inconsiderste asshole. But again, the difference between you and me, is that  upsetting people to the extremes bothered me.

I have a lot of friends here and it is because despite my old, narcissistic ways, they accepted my apology and saw through Ghoolie, to Tom.

I don't think many here like you because your venom is not schtick. There is no difference between Dutch Oven and the real you. You genuinely don't like people.

If that doesn't bother you, I feel bad for you.

I posted what I think is an important post, especially given what we went through in 1995.

Instead of adding to the conversation, you instead decided to attack me.

You shouldn't say things here that you wouldn't say to a man's face. And please, don't tell me how tough you are. 

You owe Nick Costa.....not Nickers, but Nick Costa, an apology.

Do better, Dutch. Do better.

Glad you're okay and enjoying life.  

Dutch busted Nicks' balls but it didn't happen quite like you described.  He never said anything bad about  Nicks' mom believe it or not.  He said something like "Jesus Christ Nickers you just shared a picture of your mom and told everyone you want to do her. What the Hell is wrong with you?"   Nicks and Dutch have the same kind of exchanges you and Rich used to back in the day.  

Not for nothing, after Nicks posted that picture of his mom - she grounded his ass.  She said something along the line of "ever since you posted that picture I can't keep your buddy Ghoolie away from here.  I also had to change my phone number because that sick bastard had me on speed dial." Nicks tried to set her straight with "Oh Stop!  Ghoolie grew up in the church and he was an Altar Boy forever mom."   Before he could say another word she said  "THAT AIN'T NO ALTAR BOY!" 

Shifting gears - the NFL we once knew has become all about passing, scoring more points and protecting passers.  We're probably only about a few years away from 2 hand touch on QBs or the league making it flag football on passers only.  The OLD SCHOOL football I miss ended in the 90s.  In order to be successful in this era - you need weather controlled stadiums. Let me ask you a question - when is the last time you went to/wanted to watch a game in Cleveland late in the season?  When is the last time, or perhaps the 1st time, the team in the Windy City (Chicago) ever had a passing game their fans have wanted to come out and watch in November, December or January?   The climate there has perpetuated a bad passing game while the Lions just made it to the playoffs...  That's why you see people wanting domes in places today's players wouldn't otherwise want to play in. That said, more domes = more artificial turfs (that might lead to more injuries).

Edited by Flugel
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Brookpark Ford Plant is right next to Cleveland Hopkins Intl Airport.  Right across the street from Cleveland.

Thanks, that answers that.

13 hours ago, Orion said:

A couple (or a few now) years ago the New Orleans Saints came to play us in one of the coldest football games on record.  Watson had 3 TD passes go by the boards because they either slid right through frozen fingers or the receiver slipped and fell as the ball was just about to get to him.  The Saints had a crippled offense and had to run the Wild Cat about half the time...but that southern dome team beat us...in OUR house...in what was supposed to be OUR weather...and killed our playoff chances.

It is NOT a home field advantage.  The human beings playing on our team hate it as much as the human beings on other teams.  Anthony Walker told his agent to find him somewhere warm to play because he's sick of playing in the Cleveland weather.  And you know darned well that he's not the only player telling his agent that they don't want to play in Cleveland's weather.  

Watson was about to become a Falcon or a Saint.  Cleveland was stated as OUT of the running for Watson.  So Halsem had to guarantee him a quarter billion dollars to come to us.  

Here's an idea, build a dome, but enclose one small section and pump in COLD, SNOW & RAIN so the numb-nuts who want to sit in that weather can enjoy the games their way.  🤣🤣❄️❄️

👍 👍  Loved that take.  Before I get to that - I gotta a kick out of Anthony Walker's issue.  When was he ever healthy enough to play in Cleveland?   Tell you what, if you're on the field playing long enough whether it's in snow, rain/mud or cold temperatures - it has a tendency to turn up the body's furnace.  If you're just sitting on the sidelines all the time like Anthony did watching his teammates play - maybe weather shouldn't be his biggest concern. Too many moons ago, I played football for 10 years right near Lake Ontario.  My parents/family that had to sit and watch in the elements (just like Anthony Walker) were a lot less comfortable with the temperatures than all of us kids on the field running around.  That's probably why guys like Joe Thomas and Joel Bitonio (guys that weren't injured all the time) never complained they wanted to play football in the tropics. 

I used to love the game back when it wasn't uncommon to hear the phrase "Defenses Win Championships."  Having said that I could never resist adding "especially when opposing offenses cooperate."   In that era, balanced offensive attacks were tougher to defend.  This way a Jeff Hostetler could beat Jim Kelly on Super Bowl Sunday.  The Giants had a Super Bowl record time of possession of 40 minutes and 33 seconds.  They strung together 14 and 21 play scoring drives with draining 6 minutes and 15 seconds and 7 minutes and 30 seconds. 33 year old Ottis Anderson woke up from a longer nap than Rip Van Winkle to re-emerge in the NFL before he rushed for 102 yards on 21 carries against the Bills.

Since the Shared Revenue of Owners from NFL Ticket Monopoly is the major source of Profit for owners (way more than home attendance).  A few years ago I read 95% of of owner profits was from this.  Today?  The goal isn't to please and increase fans on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean to sell more of these Sunday Tickets.  The league is doing all it can to promote more scoring via the pass game.  At times, we've seen as many as 60 pass attempts in 1 game.  This now presents a major challenge to Great Lake climates with winds and wet/slippery footballs.  The year the Browns had an MVP QB - the wind chills well below zero grounded our offense much like that AFC Playoff game when the Cincy Bengals grounded Dan Fouts' high powered passing attack with record cold wind chills below zero there.  

This is no longer the league our fathers got us interested in and hooked on.  It isn't. They're just starting to tap audiences in England that will watch a 3 hour 0-0 soccer game thinking it was exciting while we compare that to watching paint dry.  That reminds me of what I named my fantasy football team: Noah Fence.  That said, the NFL Commish wants them treated to a lot of scoring so he's been reluctant to get the Browns over there right?  As much as the tradition that reeled us in seems to be disintegrating - those that don't adapt to the changes will surrender to them.

10 hours ago, ballpeen said:

I want to see a dome.  I might be considered a pussy by some. At least I am not a retard.

I believe it's pronounced "ritard" 

On 5/9/2024 at 7:10 AM, Dutch Oven said:

THIS is exactly what I would expect to hide behind a keyboard and call others a "pussy". 

AND a mullet? 

Nickclipse(1).jpg.adb54b079e7c3a5b1289f954d00c2efe.jpg.309d21ac16726d0882362488907d8722.jpg

Yeah, that checks about all the boxes I expected.  Peak alpha. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/8/2024 at 11:18 PM, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

You owe Nick Costa.....not Nickers, but Nick Costa, an apology

no one owes him a apology.  he is a racist self loathing pos.And as far as his mom go's. what ever, he never should had brought her up in the first place.

6 hours ago, Flugel said:

The league is doing all it can to promote more scoring via the pass game.  At times, we've seen as many as 60 pass attempts in 1 game.  This now presents a major challenge to Great Lake climates with winds and wet/slippery footballs.

As much as the tradition that reeled us in seems to be disintegrating - those that don't adapt to the changes will surrender to them.

Well said!

• Thanks 1

All I know is the Vikings haven't really been relevant since they moved indoors in the early 80s, outside of a few seasons.

I froze my ass off at the Saints game 2 years ago, actually left early. But I'm still anti-dome at age 61.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, ballpeen said:

Oh, I also have central heating and air conditioning in my home.  Sounds like some of you simpletons might want to try it, and if you have it, then rip it out before you come in here talking shit.

Just saying....

I feel like Ghoolie and nickers broke a golden rule...

On 5/9/2024 at 7:10 AM, Dutch Oven said:

AND a mullet? 

Well you are a pussy... Grow up and grow a pair... ...Now go back to sipping your Soy Lattes you ASSHOLE!

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Flugel said:

Glad you're okay and enjoying life.  

Dutch busted Nicks' balls but it didn't happen quite like you described.  He never said anything bad about  Nicks' mom believe it or not.  He said something like "Jesus Christ Nickers you just shared a picture of your mom and told everyone you want to do her. What the Hell is wrong with you?"   Nicks and Dutch have the same kind of exchanges you and Rich used to back in the day.  

Not for nothing, after Nicks posted that picture of his mom - she grounded his ass.  She said something along the line of "ever since you posted that picture I can't keep your buddy Ghoolie away from here.  I also had to change my phone number because that sick bastard had me on speed dial." Nicks tried to set her straight with "Oh Stop!  Ghoolie grew up in the church and he was an Altar Boy forever mom."   Before he could say another word she said  "THAT AIN'T NO ALTAR BOY!" 

Shifting gears - the NFL we once knew has become all about passing, scoring more points and protecting passers.  We're probably only about a few years away from 2 hand touch on QBs or the league making it flag football on passers only.  The OLD SCHOOL football I miss ended in the 90s.  In order to be successful in this era - you need weather controlled stadiums. Let me ask you a question - when is the last time you went to/wanted to watch a game in Cleveland late in the season?  When is the last time, or perhaps the 1st time, the team in the Windy City (Chicago) ever had a passing game their fans have wanted to come out and watch in November, December or January?   The climate there has perpetuated a bad passing game while the Lions just made it to the playoffs...  That's why you see people wanting domes in places today's players wouldn't otherwise want to play in. That said, more domes = more artificial turfs (that might lead to more injuries).

Sorry Tom, I don't need an analysis. This Dutch Oven guy is a sociopath. Now he is searching the guy's Facebook page?

Please, tell me by what perverted reality you don't find that fucked up?

I don't give a fuck if you respond to me or not, my friend.

I'll start another thread about the stadium, and leave this one to the counts (sp) who want to play among themselves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/9/2024 at 8:59 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

So Tom, were you in Memphis the last couple of days and did any of those damn tornadoes come anywhere near you?

Tex, weirdly, the tornadoes seldom hit here. They say the wind off the luggage and Miss. river pushes them  South. Nearby N Miss a d TN to the near East of us get whacked a lot.

Thanks for asking.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Well you are a pussy... Grow up and grow a pair... ...Now go back to sipping your Soy Lattes you ASSHOLE!

I'm not sure what is funnier about this whole situation.

The fact that some other person on this board hates you so much that they stumbled upon this photo YOU posted on this message board's Poliboard, downloaded it and sent it to me via private messaging because "this is too good for you not to see" or the fact that nickers actually judges other men on their worthiness to be referred to as an "alpha", or that the original poster got all up in his feelings solely because I pointed the irony that the guy calling people pussies who are fine with the team playing literally across the street from the Cleveland city limits or in a dome no longer lives anywhere near either in a part of the country that has far better climate than NE Ohio. 

Good shit here. 

4 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Sorry Tom, I don't need an analysis. This Dutch Oven guy is a sociopath. Now he is searching the guy's Facebook page?

I'll start another thread about the stadium, and leave this one to the counts (sp) who want to play among themselves.

Yeah... searching out My Facebook page classifies him as a "Stalker"... That is some real sick schidt.. .... These idiots knock the way I dress , I couldnt give two shits... I was home relaxing that day and wearing my bum out clothes and watching the Eclipse.... I have faced death more times than I care to remember and fought people 2x's my size and whipped their ass bloody.. And no.. I never claimed to be some kind of badass fighter.. You fuck with me... I just go all out mental till the job at hand is done..I'll keep fighting toe to toe until that person gets sick enough of fighting me , they throw up their hands and quit.... I've had guns and knives pointed at me when I was a kid living on the street and never flinched an inch or showed any fear... I remained calm and got out whatever jam I was in by staying cool and collected.. They Talk about Alpha Males and neither Dutch or Tiamet even know what an Alpha Male is.. Well I was raised by two in my life.. My Father who was a hard working , hard nosed man who talked the talk and walked the walk and beat Gene Hickersons  ass in a bar one time and then did the same to Radio Shock Jock , Gary Dee when he started running his mouth about Italians at the old Balkan Chalet in the Collinwood/Grovewood area of east Cleveland and taught that hillbilly asshole redneck a lesson... My dad was barely half their size and built like Olive Oil.. My Stepfather was a Viet Nam vet in the boys of Comp C... He was not a man of big stature but risked life and limb to pull wounded and trapped soldiers out of Fox holes during live combat. Being an Alpha isn't something you wear on your fucking sleeve like some wardrobe decoration or medal.. It is something your born with or grow into by way of DNA, Lifestyle and upbringing.. And earned... These fucks couldn't carry either of our jocks on our worst of days... I don't owe these fuck sticks a goddamn thing.. I have been on this board for nearly 20 years now..Even Tour and Gip gave me a hard time but I had mad respect for them despite differences.. They didn't make personal attacks against me like these ass hats do.....You noob mother fuckers can kiss my DAGO/Croatian ass!

Neither one of you tools possess any class or dignity toward people... You both should look in the mirror and take account of your own sick inventory before you start bullying on others like some scumbag prison rat...

I don't take shit from NOBODY!

CAPICHE??

nicaroni.jpg

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

And I don't need a lecture on behavioral etiquette from a 70 year old Bart Simpson reducing himself to potty-mouth Shakespeare. 

Before we go any further on your accusations for Dutch - have you shared with the rest of our readers which guy in this discussion needed to be quarantined to posting in just 1 thread a week for his inability to play well with others?  Zombo gave you your own little play pen; because of your sociopathic tendencies to prevent further headaches.  This had an adorable little warning that said enter at your own risk.  It was kind of like Florida where they have to put up signs stating PLEASE DON'T FEED THE ALLIGATORS...  That's a grown man's trophy case everyone should be envious of... 🙄