THE BROWNS BOARD

Bengals @ Browns

ONYX

Hi guys, my name is ONYX and I'm from BengalsWorld.com

I know you guys are pretty upset with how your season is going

so far but I can totally relate because I'm a longtime Bengals fan.

Anywho, what are your thoughts about Sunday's upcoming

game against my Bengals?

BTW, feel free to vist or join BengalsWorld.com, its a pretty

cool site that offers a lot of freedom to its members.

We have a whole lot of Steelers fans as members (unfortunately)

but not enough Browns fans. So come over, check it out, be civil

or come and talk trash, its all good. ;)

Who-Dey

~ONYX

The browns are desperate for a win and will be dangerous with manfooli likely starting DA and showing an attack offense after throwing BQ under the bus in an attemp to save his own lousy hide but in the end between the browns defense having no gas in the engine and anderception the interception machine the bungles will stumble their way to a 4th quarter beat down and take home a victory...

Bungles 33

Clowns 12

The browns are desperate for a win and will be dangerous with manfooli likely starting DA and showing an attack offense after throwing BQ under the bus in an attemp to save his own lousy hide but in the end between the browns defense having no gas in the engine and anderception the interception machine the bungles will stumble their way to a 4th quarter beat down and take home a victory...

Bungles 33

Clowns 12

You actually see the Browns scoring 12 points? :huh:

4 field goals. not because of the offense getting down to the 30 but because cribbs will return the ball to the 20 and we will lose ten yards on 3 downs.

+ since we can't get the ball over the opponents 50 yard line, mangini is about to start implementing the drop kick rule.

JMO...just as you have a different opinion

My opinion is that he will throw no less than 2 interceptions, one of which will be a pick 6. Quinn starts the 2nd half.

Rinse and repeat week to week

+ since we can't get the ball over the opponents 50 yard line, mangini is about to start implementing the drop kick rule.

That or a QB sneak on 1st down.

After watching the Pitt Cincy game, Cincinnati looks legit this year thanks to a healthy Carson Palmer and a tougher defense thanks mostly to Manaluga (sp?) who we PASSED on in the draft. Short answer, we're going to get rolled again. I can't believe that I am actually looking forward to the fact that the game will be in cleveland so the fans will actually be able to give mangini a piece of their minds. I don't advise paying money to see this debacle, but if you do, please throw in an extra BOOOOOO for me. :angry:

That or a QB sneak on 1st down.

I think he'll get creative this week.

Start with Cribbs on the left side at WR, bring him in motion, then snap the ball as if handing it off. At this point, Cribbs and Lewis (after all, we won't have Harrison in, remember) will begin spinning in an interpretive dance. Then, Ratliff will act unsure what to do. The right side of the line, as they won't actually be blocking, shall pick up Ratliff while singing show tunes. After a musical number, he will then pass it to Cribbs, who at this point is all by his lonesome now that he and Lewis reached the tragic end of their performance, where Lewis is killed by his stepfather, and the dejected Cribbs shall take it to the house.

I personally find this more logical than that QB sneak.

If DA starts, there is the one hope for us Browns fans. If Dabol will allow it, DA could have one of those unstoppable games. If he gets in rhythm, he is flat out lethal and a blast. Most of don't want him as the long term answer as his other 14-15 games per season are average at best. But for those 1 or 2 games a year, he's memorizingly good (as you know from the '07 Bengals game in Cleveland).

If we start Quinn, then who knows. Could be methodically bad or methodically good. I think fireworks are out of the question at this stage.

The only other hope is you're coming off a big win, and maybe we catch you in a lull...

Geez, who am I kidding. Someone once said, "I may not be fooling anybody else, but at least I'm fooling myself!" - and I guess I'll take it at this point.

Browns will thrash Bungles with Anderson starting.

Anderson has some lightning fast weapons to run rampant on soft Bungles D.

I had to make an account just to do this.

I have to ask what you see about this defense that's so soft that the Browns will "run rampant" over them?

That is all.

I had to make an account just to do this.

Good job! And of all the possible IDs in the world you decided you would name yourself after your poppy's cock. I'm sure he's proud. And I'm sure Mommy's chuckling to herself.

I have to ask what you see about this defense that's so soft that the Browns will "run rampant" over them?

That is all.

Let's see ... you are giving up 240 yards passing per game ... you haven't had one good defensive team since lewis became coach ... you gave up over 100 yards rushing to a steeler team that came into the game rushing for about 50 per game... in fact you gave up 373 yards to the Steelers total ... your linebacker suck ... your secondary is mediocre ... and, oh yeah, you're the BUNGLES!

HB

Just curious if you've watched any games this year. And I could care less about the name, I'm sure I'll never be back on this board anyway. Just wanted to see what kind of POPPYCOCK you all would be shitting out of your mouths. I thought the Bengals were bad as a team in prior years, you guys are taking that to a different level right now.

If you guys really wanna win, with all of this BQ or DA talk, they should let you put them both on the field during the game and give them both a ball. You'd think at least one of them would hit someone in a Brown's uniform. Nah, there'd probably just be a pick at the line of scrimmage (BQ) and another one 40 yards downfield into triple coverage (DA). Better just pick your poison I guess.

Just curious if you've watched any games this year.

Bengal games? Do Bengal fans even watch Bengal games. Oh that's rght, you do in September. When you are two and five it's back to skinning catfish and fixing up the trailer on Sundays.

And I could care less about the name, I'm sure I'll never be back on this board anyway.

Of course you won't Not only did you name yourself after your Poppy's cock ... your team is going to get shellacked in typical Bungle style on Sunday and you will never been seen or heard from again.

I thought the Bengals were bad as a team in prior years,

You think? But this one is different, right? Just like that one other time you had a winning season in the last twenty years. I bet that champagne tasted sweet when you twisted off that top.

HB

Archived