THE BROWNS BOARD

Game

Clbrowns

I'm suppose to go to the Game Sunday.I'm not going because if they lose i'm afraid it will get ugly and I'm pretty sure it will.What do you think is next if they lose?Where would we go from here?What do we do?Dear Santa all I want for christmas is a win!!!

I pack up the car every home game with the hopes of victory. I can be sure of only a few things after the game. 1. im drunk and im drinking more to celebrate after the game or 2. Im drunk and Im drinking more to forget the epic failure I just witnessed. Either way I got to watch Browns football. As bad as it is its still better than watching the WNBA.

I pack up the car every home game with the hopes of victory. I can be sure of only a few things after the game. 1. im drunk and im drinking more to celebrate after the game or 2. Im drunk and Im drinking more to forget the epic failure I just witnessed. Either way I got to watch Browns football. As bad as it is its still better than watching the WNBA.

Of course you have a designated driver? LOL. :D

Of course you have a designated driver? LOL. :D

Theres not than many turns on 90 heading towards Erie. Just close your eyes and hold the wheel straight.

Disclaimer razor1414 does not support drinking and driving, please drink responsibly and always designate a drunk driver. Consumption of alcohol may cause a flux in the time-space continuum, whereby gaps of time may seem to disappear.

Archived