THE BROWNS BOARD

I can not take it anymore

tampadawgs

I can not take it anymore, As you can see I do not post that often, but I come on here everyday and read all the crap you guys put on here. Well now I am here to speak the truth about everything.

1. Our QB of the future plays either for the Sooners our the Longhorns, look I was a Quinn lover just like everyone else, and I hated DA and still do. They both suck!!!!! Some of you think well lets draft a QB in the 2nd our 3rd round ....are you nuts!!!!!! The QB is the most important postion in football...Period...Great QBs find a way to win with a ok line (which we have) and shitty running backs and ok wide receivers...we have all of that.

2. We have no talent....maybe 5 guys thats it....

3. give our Head Coach time, you guys are so quick, he is 0-3 fire him.....really get a clue

4. all you people who think James Davis is the next big thing, how many 6th round running back do well in this type of NFL, not talking about 1980s NFL talking about 2010 NFL

5. Draft coming up its simple, you go QB then runnung back, GOD would I love Berry from Tenn but it is not going to happen.....

6. for all you that think our defense is not bad there just on the field way to long, really the Colts defense was on the field for 46 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they still won

yes it will be a long year,but I love my Browns........

Our team is not good, Madgenuis know this thats why he is fixing it.....

this post disappointments me.

how can you speak such of james davis and sucking when the guy was the biggest late round steal in the draft? He had a huge year in college, was predicted to go late 2nd early third, choose to stay and increase his draft stock, and the offense sucked so no stats were put up..

The QB situation is ugly but drafting a QB in the first round doesn't make since if DA tears it up the rest of the year now..does it? Even if DA does just average, drafting a rookie and putting him back where are offense is at now, would just be offensive..

Our line backing core is weak, but it is true as far as the browns defense is weak only because of the fact there on the field the majority of the game. YES, the colts Defense went out and won, being on the field for 45 minutes, but at least they had a Offense to put up 27(i think 27) points up against the Miami D.

Everyone myself included jumped off the deep end a little early...daboll manned up but its still not to comforting having what appears to be a real weasel for a coach but hey he inherited this mess and now he needs to start dismantling it to build anew which is painful to watch but is a neccessity for a high draft pick next year its as low down as it gets but im back on track and hopeful for a far better season in 2011 or so....;)

The secret to surviving this season to to assume we are going 0-16 then if we actually win a game not get all hyped about it and realize it was just a fluke and if we win another the same thing and another the same and another win...hmmm i better stop im getting hyped! hehehehe ;)

Worthless comparison. The Colts have Peyton Manning, and that defense knew if they held their ground that Peyton would get them the win, and he did. We do not have that for our defense.

Plus you have no idea how demoralizing it is to hold an offense to a FG or a 3 and out, only to get on the sidelines and watch your own offense turn the ball over or go 3 and out themselves, over and over and over and over again.

Also you are talking about ONE game where the Colts D had to play a considerable amount, our defense has had those games in ALL THREE games.

Defenses thrive off of momentum, momentum started and sustained by the offense scoring points. When you have an offense as putrid as ours then you start playing back on your heels just trying to "contain the damage". You stop playing to make plays but rather to just keep the offense from making plays. That will spell doom for your defense every time.

With that being said, your condescending attitude makes me think you should keep to lurking, posting doesn't suit you that well at all...

Damn, laying the hammer on the guy right out the gate.

this post disappointments me.

What your post disappoints yourself?

how can you speak such of james davis and sucking when the guy was the biggest late round steal in the draft? He had a huge year in college, was predicted to go late 2nd early third, choose to stay and increase his draft stock, and the offense sucked so no stats were put up..

And tell me again what this kid has done? Have a decent preseason. You dont know if he was a steal or not. The kid has 15 rushing yards on 9 carries for a whopping 1.7 average in the NFL. Yeah what a steal at this point

The QB situation is ugly but drafting a QB in the first round doesn't make since if DA tears it up the rest of the year now..does it? Even if DA does just average, drafting a rookie and putting him back where are offense is at now, would just be offensive..

El Wrongo amigo. QB is the most important position by far. If you dont have one you go get one. No questions about it. Everyone says hes gonna get killed. Well yes, if you hold onto the ball for 19 seconds then yes he will die. But dont get it wrong, when we pick in the top 5 and we love a QB you go get him.

Our line backing core is weak, but it is true as far as the browns defense is weak only because of the fact there on the field the majority of the game. YES, the colts Defense went out and won, being on the field for 45 minutes, but at least they had a Offense to put up 27(i think 27) points up against the Miami D.

Even P. Manning himself will tell you that with that time possession they should have lost that game. You rule the ball in a game like that you should rule the game. That game was the exception. That does not happen often. And people on here keep bringing that game as a example.

There are franchise quarterbacks available in free agency? Guys who will compete with Manning, Rapelisberger, Rivers, Flacco, Sanchez and the like for the next 7 or 8 years? That's AWESOME!

Who are your top five great young quarterbacks for us to sign up next year? This is absolutely scintillating! I had no idea!

Or were you thinking more along the lines of a Brett Favre type, a Hall of Famer who would be the missing piece of our otherwise dominant team, with the top rushing attack and run defense in the NFL? Well... uhm... we might be missing a couple elements. But nothing five or six first round picks a year for a few years wouldn't change!

Yikes. The Browns will be in the conversation when they have a franchise quarterback. Period.

Thank you shep. You get it.

How about this crazy idea of a game plan

1. Hire a GM with a proven track record of success.

2. Let the proven GM hire a proven NFL coach

3. Assuming both the GM and Coach aren't idiots, let them decide who to draft.

No doubt the Browns need a QB but a smart GM might take a pass on a Top 5 pick in 2010, trading back to gain more value in 2011 as there could well be a cap limiting outrageous rookie salaries at that point giving the team more cap space to spread around to proven veterans.

God knows this team needs more proven veterans and will have to pay a premium for them - that extra cash will come in handy.

Those who advocated for what they got - a failure of a Coach who was appointed defacto GM by the owner - really have no one to blame but themselves for drinking the Kool-Aid and not expressing outrage early on.

I can not take it anymore, As you can see I do not post that often, but I come on here everyday and read all the crap you guys put on here. Well now I am here to speak the truth about everything.

1. Our QB of the future plays either for the Sooners our the Longhorns, look I was a Quinn lover just like everyone else, and I hated DA and still do. They both suck!!!!! Some of you think well lets draft a QB in the 2nd our 3rd round ....are you nuts!!!!!! The QB is the most important postion in football...Period...Great QBs find a way to win with a ok line (which we have) and shitty running backs and ok wide receivers...we have all of that.

3. give our Head Coach time, you guys are so quick, he is 0-3 fire him.....really get a clue

4. all you people who think James Davis is the next big thing, how many 6th round running back do well in this type of NFL, not talking about 1980s NFL talking about 2010 NFL

5. Draft coming up its simple, you go QB then runnung back, GOD would I love Berry from Tenn but it is not going to happen.....

6. for all you that think our defense is not bad there just on the field way to long, really the Colts defense was on the field for 46 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they still won

So your willing to give our head coach some time but not our first round QB?

I smell shenanigans

THANK YOU. This McCoy/Bradford/Pike shit makes me vomit.

And guys, "veteran" doesn't necessarily mean "Jeff Garcia."

I think Scott mitchell is available...no thanks. When you pick in the top 5 your QB SUCKS ASS....Draft the QB, grab a RB in second, RT in third and our offense is in place! You have to take a QB #1 when we have the worst QB's in the league...no ways round it!

Agree with everything...cept this HC scares the shit out of me in evaluating talent.

Yeah to the James Davis comment, every year there are late round RB's that produce in the NFL. Two that come to mind are Terrell Davis and Marion Barber. Brian Westbrook is another one.

Once again an asinine comment....

your a moron, congrats on the fact that you have named 1 that was in the 6th round

Here you go

Terrell Davis was 6th round congrats and with that o-line denver had you and LUms can run for 2,000 yards

Marion Barber 4th round

Westbrook 3rd round again not that late

if you want more reason you draft RB and QB in the first 2 rounds

AP 1st

M. Turner 5th round ( Sat behind L.T for years)

Jones-Drew 2nd

Forte 2nd

Williams 1st

L.T 1st

S. Jackson 1st

Gore 3rd

C. Johnson 1st

Portis 2nd

Bush 1st

Lynch 1st\Addai 1st

Larry Johnson 1st

Inspecta I am sure you can go back in the History of the NFL and find some players who were great late round running backs, but the fact is, is that they are fiew and far between.

Thank God you are not the GM, are starting running back would be a late pick and our QB would be another late draft pick...ohhh wait thats what we are....makes sense why we are not good, wasting time on centers and tackles who score TDs.....you wanna talk crap make sure you have your facts, just because I do not post a lot does not mean I do not know football. Congrats on you posting 7,000,000... you remind me of that ravens fan who was posting about Modell...Retarded

Archived