THE BROWNS BOARD

Battle Of Ohio

Guest TheJokersWILD

Guest TheJokersWILD
Weather forecast is calling for it to be windy. Let's hope that doesn't lead to 4 picks again.

If he trips over his own shadow again, he could use the excuse the wind blew him over. :lol:

sorry but not a Quinn fag, but there is no way you can say DA did better last week, 3 in vs 1, no brainer who did better. Has quinn played good this year no. but maybe this is a put a fire under him move (hope it is, hope it works, ) i do agree though, that he needs to just play and not worry bout mistakes. but I still wonder how much they are letting him just play, IE how many deep calls are they sending in for him to play.

Either way I just want the Browns to play good football and win. IF DA does that today great. Don't care who QB's the Browns, just want to win, but pulling a QB like we have this year and in past does nothing but give us what we have now.

Anderson's 1st quarter = a typical Quinn 1st quarter

3 and out.

No points.

D on the field nearly the entire time.

If Quinn were in there, heads would be rolling.

Any chance it's Dabol? Any chance at all?

Let's hope it was just BE's drop and the 2nd Q is better.

Well you sure can't blame Anderson so far. Harrison fumbles, Furrey drops the ball (perfect throw), Braylon drops the ball (Perfect Throw). Anderson even lowers his head and gets us a first down on a QB sneak. He looks good SO FAR today. Oh, and Mangini......what the xxxx were you thinking putting in Adams over Mcdonald???? This guy is absolute GARBAGE! The passes completed on him had him no where near the receiver. Pathetic

Lets go Derek! Lets go Browns!

Archived