THE BROWNS BOARD

Momentum

TheClevelandSound

I can't figure this out. Do we go into next week thinking "We greatly improved our overall game and were in contention throughout the whole game, so we should be confident to beat Buffalo"? Or do we feel that "we cannot win a game no matter how hard we try"?

How do you thing this team feels as a whole? Which option?

Perhaps, It is our hatred towards our division rivals that perhaps blinds us but cincinnati is a very improved team both offensively and defensively and they have showed this so far.

We played a lot better than we did before and Im sure we can take a lot of positives from this game and hope to carry the momentum into the next. Buffalo Is not as strong as Cincy and if we register a win over there then we will surely have a lot more potential that needs to be realized. If we fail to do so in a bad manner then rest assured that this was perhaps a one off performance.

It is too early to tell , but we went from a bad loss last week to a close loss this week. And hey a 100 yard rusher is there too ... keep the faith.

Im going to look at it like the team itself improved and has momentum but then theres daboll playing interference on the offensive playbook at just the wrong time.. hey DA says daboll its 3rd down and 8 lets run it up the gut!

The guy is no offensive guru and needs to grow a set of nads...i love watching ryan out there and i saw something in mangini today that says he cares if we win or lose but daboll needs to be replaced with a real OC...we will struggle to beat anybody with that idiot calling plays on important downs...for gods sake just let the frickin QB decide whats needed! ;)

momentum... deff went into a negative direction.. we benched are starting qb

Keep mouth shut, and appear dumb, or as you did.........Open mouth and remove all doubt.

I think the team goes into practice this week fired up and thinking they can win next week in Buffalo.

They also know that Mangini will replace you if you aren't getting the job done or if he thinks someone else can step in and do better.

I think that today was the most fun I've had watching a game since I guess the Denver game last season (I think that was the last competitive game we played last year or this year). Yeah it sucked we lost and yeah I wish that Quinn would've started the season and looked like the guy who played against Buffalo and Denver last season but it didn't happen.

Fact is that Anderson played ok today, and the offense looked 1000 times better than it has all season which in turn made the defense better in the 2nd half of the game.

After watching us get our asses kicked and look like we don't even belong on the field with a big ten team for the first 3 weeks, I'll take a disappointing loss to a good team.

We will beat Buffalo next week...i'm already excited about next weeks game.

I am thinking Mangini and the team turned a corner. Whatever he said to the team was bought buy a little more of the team that previously was on the fence. I have suspended my fire Mangini mantra for now. He did what I wanted him to do - get the team ready to play all 4 quarters.

And how about all the moves he made???

MoMass for Cribbs

Adams for BMac

Furrey @ Safety

DA for Quinn

When a coach makes a move and it works, that is credibility. And players respect that.

He gained my respect today that's for sure. Small victory, but an important one.

Archived