THE BROWNS BOARD

Best defensive performance we've seen in a long time

roach

We lost to the bengels, yay! Lets all throw a party!

get a grip guys, we couldn't beat a terrible team. DA stunk it up just as bad as BQ did. our defense looked like an average defense against a very below average team. thats nothing to be happy about. our offense still stunk

I don't know about that....I don't consider the Bengals to be a terrible team....Carson Palmer....Ochocinco...Malaluaga(sp).....Benson......those are some pretty decent players, wouldn't you say? They are 3 - 1 aren't they? They beat Pittsburg, didn't they? We played it down to the wire, but our defense got tired, and our offensive play calling wasn't really what I would used to try and win a game. DA played well....if you can't see the difference in the offense with DA in there....well...you need to take your Brady Quinn rose colored glasses off. I feel bad for Quinn, but I can't see him playing again unless DA gets hurt.

Guest ATENEARS
next preseason!! :lol:

I'm sorry. Couldn't pass that one up!

I hope you are right, and we have someone come in that is much better than DA and we move forward. It will probably have to wait until next preseason though.

Archived