THE BROWNS BOARD

Lumburgh, Masters, Shep, and JADBF are the same poster under different names.

ChiefOrangeblood

I just got into an argument with Masters and then 3 other guys jump in with his defense. He made a crack at me about being a new poster so I checked to see when they joined. Funny enough they all joined at the same time. I guess when you have no friends you just invent them. I think I will make up 10 new user names so I can agree with myself all day and feel smart. What a d-bag!

Lumburgh, Masters, Shep, and JADBF are all the same loser posting under multiple names

I just got into an argument with Masters and then 3 other guys jump in with his defense. He made a crack at me about being a new poster so I checked to see when they joined. Funny enough they all joined at the same time. I guess when you have no friends you just invent them. I think I will make up 10 new user names so I can agree with myself all day and feel smart. What a d-bag!

Lumburgh, Masters, Shep, and JADBF are all the same loser posting under multiple names

Boo hooo. They are picking on me. It's not fair.

Someone do something.

Guest Masters

If you think Lum was jumping to my defense w/ his post, there is no helping you.

You may want to look at other peoples register date too. You might figure something out on your own. Who am I kidding, you won't figure it out.

Who the fook are you? You just started posting so you know all of the posters on the board already?

Don't come in here like you own the place. Maybe you need a little break.

Not much gets by you :blink: Sherlock

Although I have gotten into arguments and disagree with some of these guys I have never heard something as ridiculous as to what you just said.

Just man up and get strong shoulders.

Guest Masters
Although I have gotten into arguments and disagree with some of these guys I have never heard something as ridiculous as to what you just said.

Just man up and get strong shoulders.

Sadly, something between that posters ears is needed far more than strong shoulders

Guest Masters
I would like to join a message board gang. I dont care what one.

I am taking applications. I'll warn you, its like a gang from West Side Story. So you must be able to snap fingers in time with others.

Guest Masters
I am everybody. If you think you're sitting at your computer posting, think again, because I have placed the Imperius curse upon all of you and you all are doing my bidding. It has been I, the great Inspecta controlling the biggest douchebag to grace these boards in a decade. When Chief Blood hits 100 posts I shall control him as well!!!

Muhahahahahahahah.....

I don't know why, but that really made me laugh hard. Thanks Specta!

Guest Masters
I was hoping for more of a drive by type initiation but snapping my fingers shall do.

We do that too. After we get our mo'fo, we drive off and all you can hear is the snaps of fingers.

Who the fook are you? You just started posting so you know all of the posters on the board already?

Don't come in here like you own the place. Maybe you need a little break.

LMAO! That guy started crying in his very first paragraph with us so you made it his last. Thatta boy Riff!

- Tom F.

Guest ATENEARS

I'm on your side ChiefOrangeblood, I come in peace ... and I've suspected these guys were all the same person now for about a year.

I am everybody. If you think you're sitting at your computer posting, think again, because I have placed the Imperius curse upon all of you and you all are doing my bidding. It has been I, the great Inspecta controlling the biggest douchebag to grace these boards in a decade. When Chief Blood hits 100 posts I shall control him as well!!!

Muhahahahahahahah.....

You xxxxing nerd. I'll abbracadvra your ass into the next life.

Umm, most folks have the same registration day b/c the board moved an reset most folks' dates.

Totally and completely false. That's just what they want you to think.

Clearly, the more logical explanation is that 1 person has 400 member names registered under his belt. All on the same day too! How did we make it so long until someone cracked the code?

Alternative Screen name suggestion for ChiefOrangeBlood: Dan Brown

Archived