THE BROWNS BOARD

Who gets cut?

samoth

We've got to cut one player from the roster to make room for the 2 guys we picked up today. Who's it going to be? My money is on Gerald Lawson.

maybe the heavens will open again and it'll be Jamal...

I hope it isn't Costanzo. Since they got a special teams LB guy, a special teams guy LB might be on the bubble.

Lawson contributes, but they got Furrey worked in at Safety.

Will Lewis or Dawson be ready this week? Could very well be Jennings or Cundiff.

We've got to cut one player from the roster to make room for the 2 guys we picked up today. Who's it going to be? My money is on Gerald Lawson.

Who cares. There are plenty of places Mangini can go. Not like this is the Montana/Young-era Forty Niners.

What does matter, however, that the team got rid of a malcontent and underproducing player. Not to mention overpaid.

Another drafting mistake by the former group. Plenty of those too.

Can somebody please explain what Jamal has done so terribly wrong to warrant "you suck" remarks and wishes that he would get cut?

If they cut Quinn ill kiss my own ass. Mangini doesnt have those big balls.

You never know. His mentor did cite "diminishing skills" when cutting another Browns QB years ago.

Although with BQ he might cite something different.....maybe "Never had skills"?

Guest TheJokersWILD
Brady Quinn?

QB DEPTH CHART

1.) Anderson

2.) Ratliff

3.) Cribbs

4.) Quinn

Not very buisness savvy are you? If you can get even a 7th round pick, get it, it's better than nothing. And I am willing to bet some team out there will give us more than a 7th for Quinn.

I hope it isn't Costanzo. Since they got a special teams LB guy, a special teams guy LB might be on the bubble.

Lawson contributes, but they got Furrey worked in at Safety.

Will Lewis or Dawson be ready this week? Could very well be Jennings or Cundiff.

If they cut Jennings, who backs up Harrison...

If they cut Jennings, who backs up Harrison...

...If I had MY wish, Cribbs would already be a RB which is where he could create the most havoc for opposing defenses.

Mike

You guys keep saying this, yet Mangini hasn't said anything of the sort. What makes you think this is even an option?

Cribb's coach at Kent State said flat out had he been a rb instead of a qb he'd have been drafted pretty high because of his ablity to move with the ball, his burst and 2nd gear.

Most scouts and talent evaluaters agreed, but since he was never evaluated as a rb he was never drafted.

I think he'd be one hell of a WildDawg/ flash runningback.

Can somebody please explain what Jamal has done so terribly wrong to warrant "you suck" remarks and wishes that he would get cut?

Not cut, but relegated to a Jerome Bettis role. The guy sure as hell ain't the future, and it's time to see if Harrison can be a feature back.

Not cut, but relegated to a Jerome Bettis role. The guy sure as hell ain't the future, and it's time to see if Harrison can be a feature back.

been saying this going on three games now...

me thinks you just want Jerrome to play so you don't have to serve up the curacao. :P;)

who knows, if he can show enough he just might stay in there.

in the meantime Jamal's hammy is really screwing with our betting lines. also, wasn't Bettis like 260+ and in that role because he lacked any type of burst? not really the same player or abilities at all IMO. Jamal's not a plow anymore.

Archived