THE BROWNS BOARD

We Won

BrownIndian

Ok it was ugly, matter of fact it was hideous, but it was a WIN. We were 3 points better than the bills this week. That is all there is to be said. We won. 1-4 isn't anything to brag about but we aren't the Chiefs, Rams, or Raiders. Can we please be happy that we are out of the Offer column? Sometimes you win by offense, sometimes by defense, and today through special teams. Stop posting stats or complaining, we won! What BQ would have won by 7, 10 or 14? Can we please just celebrate it because it isn't going to happen often this year!

Sorry, but I get little comfort from this win.. I said this before.. If this team is rebuilding..which it is.. What does it gain us to play and DA win one or two more games and get no growth out of the QB position. DA has shown he is unable to learn from his mistakes. He is making the same mistakes he made last year and from game to game.. DA actually is sucking worse the more he plays.

With Quinn we at least have a guy who I believe will learn from his mistakes and improve.. Quinn looked very good in his limited starts last year.. He did not suddenly forget how to play football. I am not sure what happened at the beginning of this year..But if we are to grow as a team, and develop the QB position.. we need to go with Quinn cuz DA just continues to crap his pants every week. If we want to move forward as a franchise for the future.. we need quinn in there.. If all you care about is winning 2 or 3 games this year and sucking again next year too..then DA is your guy.

Mangini is a defensive minded coach, he knows just the threat of DA's arm will stretch the defenses. Quinn doesn't scare anyone with his arm so the defenses stack the box snuffing out even our running game. I don't think eithe qb is our future but I think I prefer watching a game with DA in it.

Guest Masters
Mangini is a defensive minded coach, he knows just the threat of DA's arm will stretch the defenses. Quinn doesn't scare anyone with his arm so the defenses stack the box snuffing out even our running game. I don't think eithe qb is our future but I think I prefer watching a game with DA in it.

The box was stacked today and BUF CBs were on a island all day. Don't let the fact that CLE ran all over BUF slightly crappier than CLE's rush defense, that features LBs that are from the bottom of BUF's depth chart, fool you into BUF respected DA's arm.

Can the Browns stop the Steeler Football Machine?

If they lose it will be Modell's fault for taking Ozzie Newsome to Baltimore in 1996.

The Browns stand a better chance of stopping the Steelers than Baltimore does of stopping the Bengals. How the hell did you guys lose to a team who needed overtime to defeat us when we are rock bottom ? Man that has to be the height of suckitude ! For all your stud players you lost to the Bengals ... oh the shame ... agony agony ...

question is with Diaboli (or how ever you spell the OC's name) other then horrible, maybe he is not calling the plays to let Quinn go downtown some, I mean he has a NFL arm, not a DA arm but enough to get the box unstacked.

question is with Diaboli (or how ever you spell the OC's name) other then horrible, maybe he is not calling the plays to let Quinn go downtown some, I mean he has a NFL arm, not a DA arm but enough to get the box unstacked.

true .... see these are questions that the coaches should be answering. We can not go into our future games without a passing game. JL or JH or whoever is going to get snuffed ! having said that we as fans can only support our team so, go DA ... go Browns !

The Browns somehow found a way to win but also regress.

FACT: DA has a better starting offensive line than Quinn did, which is helping the running AND passing game

FACT: Even though DA has a better line and running game, Quinn has thrown for more yards than DA in the same amount of time, with less pass attempts and a much better QBR

FACT: No way in hell would Quinn have gone 2 for 17 with a pick and 22 yards.

FACT: DA is slow as hell, and although he may be able to release the ball quick enough to avoid the sack, he cannot equate the rush into positive yards with his feet

FACT: Brady Quinn has had waaaay less experience and NFL starts than DA

FACT: Planet Orange has swalloed more loads from Brady Quinns dickhead then any cocksuccker on the planet

Guest TheJokersWILD
Can the Browns stop the Steeler Football Machine?

If they lose it will be Modell's fault for taking Ozzie Newsome to Baltimore in 1996.

Looks like the Ratbirds can't stop the Bungles football machine.

FACT: DA has a better starting offensive line than Quinn did, which is helping the running AND passing game

FACT: Even though DA has a better line and running game, Quinn has thrown for more yards than DA in the same amount of time, with less pass attempts and a much better QBR

FACT: DA is slow as hell, and although he may be able to release the ball quick enough to avoid the sack, he cannot equate the rush into positive yards with his feet

FACT: Planet Orange has swallowed more loads from Brady Quinns dickhead then any cocksuccker on the planet

GREAT.........................."My favorite QB sucks, but your favorite QB sucks more". I would not be bragging about my bestest, most favoritest QB having a rating of 62.9!! Yes, DA had a horrific day, but you know what else he got today?? The start and the win.

FACT: Planet Orange has swalloed more loads from Brady Quinns dickhead then any cocksuccker on the planet

why is it that playgrounds threads keep getting deleted but this Retard is still able to post

GREAT.........................."My favorite QB sucks, but your favorite QB sucks more". I would not be bragging about my bestest, most favoritest QB having a rating of 62.9!! Yes, DA had a horrific day, but you know what else he got today?? The start and the win.

dude im a DA fan, i was bashing planet cocksmoker ... read the last line :blink:

dude im a DA fan, i was bashing planet cocksmoker ... read the last line :blink:

My bad! All of the QB stuff is starting to down my win high.

Sorry, but I get little comfort from this win.. I said this before.. If this team is rebuilding..which it is.. What does it gain us to play and DA win one or two more games and get no growth out of the QB position. DA has shown he is unable to learn from his mistakes. He is making the same mistakes he made last year and from game to game.. DA actually is sucking worse the more he plays.

With Quinn we at least have a guy who I believe will learn from his mistakes and improve.. Quinn looked very good in his limited starts last year.. He did not suddenly forget how to play football. I am not sure what happened at the beginning of this year..But if we are to grow as a team, and develop the QB position.. we need to go with Quinn cuz DA just continues to crap his pants every week. If we want to move forward as a franchise for the future.. we need quinn in there.. If all you care about is winning 2 or 3 games this year and sucking again next year too..then DA is your guy.

Quinn was so bad this team actually may have gone 0 and 16 if he stayed in there. There is no chance that Quinn will play this year barring an injury to Anderson. Quinn wasn't any better last year either. And he wasn't "developing" into anything but a bona-fide bust.

Quinn was so bad this team actually may have gone 0 and 16 if he stayed in there. There is no chance that Quinn will play this year barring an injury to Anderson. Quinn wasn't any better last year either. And he wasn't "developing" into anything but a bona-fide bust.

As opposed to DA, who has fully developed into a guy who plays so badly that incompletions actually RAISE his QB rating.

ROFLMAO!!!!

The DA guys can't even keep themselves straight anymore!!!

lmao.gif

At least we can use "DA and straight" in the same sentence.............Same can't be said for "BQ and straight".

I just cant believe how many passes were dropped. 2 weeks in a row Royal has screwed the pooch and dropped passes. Last week he let 2 passes hit him in the damn face mask, this week wide open and could have been 6, dropped the shit. This is where K2 was so good. DA isn't that great but he does get the ball up the field. Passing to 2 rookie wr's and a tight end who cant catch, and a kr who just needs to run the ball and not catch passes is hard for anyone to pass to. All i know is that game was one of the worst I've ever seen, but we won and thats what matters. Its obvious we are not the worst team in the nfl.

actually he's not, last week when Harrison got the ball stripped DA outran Heiden (sorry Steve) and was making serious ground. he's certainly not quick and nimble, but i think you'd be surprised by his speed in an actual footrace.

I just cant believe how many passes were dropped. 2 weeks in a row Royal has screwed the pooch and dropped passes. Last week he let 2 passes hit him in the damn face mask, this week wide open and could have been 6, dropped the shit. This is where K2 was so good. DA isn't that great but he does get the ball up the field. Passing to 2 rookie wr's and a tight end who cant catch, and a kr who just needs to run the ball and not catch passes is hard for anyone to pass to. All i know is that game was one of the worst I've ever seen, but we won and thats what matters. Its obvious we are not the worst team in the nfl.

oh i've seen much, much worse. ok, i'm feeling old now...

Archived