THE BROWNS BOARD

Mary Kay: Will the Browns Move Quinn, Too?

shepwrite

If we trade Quinn (which I hope we dont) I have an inkling that he wont be going to a QB needy team.

My guess is he'd go to Dallas or New England

How much would that suck?

Id want Barber for Quinn from Dallas and a conditional 4th rounder-2nd rounder

From New England, Ill take Benjamin Watson and a 4th

And I want to bang that little brunette Dolphins cheerleader with the ample pom-poms they kept cutting to in and out of breaks last night. The odds on getting Barber or Watson AND a pick out of Quinn are even a bigger wet dream, though.

Sure seemed to throw some good passes against Denver last year.

Not like that talent just mysteriously disappeared.

I 100% guarantee Quinn will be the starting QB at the end of the season.

as I have said... Denver was actually respecting the long ball against Quinn last year, and his dink and dunk worked for a half. But the book is out now on Quinn, he can't, or won't, go deep. It only took a game for the rest of the league to find this out. They stack the box and don't sweat the deep stuff.

Well, Quinn standing right beside anderson, with team mates arms drapped on him while looking like a kid in a candy store doesnt look like a distraction. Looks like a good team mate celebrating with this team, If he was a distraction he wouldnt be in the middle of the huddle like that...

That doesn't mean he isn't a distraction when DA has another bad game in Cleveland and the fans start calling for Quinn.

We've seen what that does to DA (not the he actually needs any help).

And, to the fan base it's a distraction we don't need. IMO, I think they are screwing them if there is no plan to play him. Even if there is a plan to play him, it seems like the plan is to make sure he doesn't hit his escalators. So you admit the starting guy sucks and have no intention of keeping him playing, but you won't let the other guy grow on the field because you don't want to pay him the money? How xxxxed up is that? And how is that 'good for the long term growth of the team'. Guys see the games these coaches are playing and noway will they want to play hard for them or even play HERE.

I like Quinn and think he can be a good QB, but not with this team. They are doing a real disservice to him if they don't make a genuine effort to trade him - and asking outrageous demands that you know no one will meet is not 'genuine'.

I like Quinn and think he can be a good QB, but not with this team. They are doing a real disservice to him if they don't make a genuine effort to trade him - and asking outrageous demands that you know no one will meet is not 'genuine'.

I don't think we'll find out the reality with Quinn, or that people on either side of the fence will accept the reality of Quinn if it doesn't match their perception/desires, until he's on another team.

Shit, we could probably get Darren McFadden, Richard Seymour and a 1st rounder for Quinn from that corpse.*

Get on it, Mankok.

*In reality, we'd get a 5th and Javon Walker for him. That's the Mankok Method..."Nuthin' for Sumthin'."

nice, if there was a button I would thank you.

Archived