THE BROWNS BOARD

This Boards Got "It"

ClevelandFanForLife

Stan, I am honestly impressed! But I will never believe that you enter the games as a sober gentleman!

To tell you the truth, the automatic name changes was originally just for Brian Billick. Years ago we had a ban on anyone using the name Scott Mitchell (he was probably a free agent and we just didn't want his name brought up). We just through in Big Gay to rattle yinz chains.

Stan, I am honestly impressed! But I will never believe that you enter the games as a sober gentleman!

Also, some of them Steeler name changes were created here by a Moderator that is no longer with us.

On that same line, I've considered deleting the Cheerleader thread since it was copied by a poser site. It's just not an original anymore. Kind of tarnished ... as if each girl in the thread grew a hairy cock.

Also, some of them Steeler name changes were created here by a Moderator that is no longer with us.

On that same line, I've considered deleting the Cheerleader thread since it was copied by a poser site. It's just not an original anymore. Kind of tarnished ... as if each girl in the thread grew a hairy cock.

Eeew.

The Cheerleader thread serves an excellent purpose, however. Perhaps it can just be renamed. There could be a contest or something.

I've heard this board referred to as the 'Ever optimist Browns forum' as if it were a 'Bad Thing' .... LMAO, why would you want to spend time on the Internet on the 'Ever Pessimist Browns Forum' ??? .... Yeah, that sounds like diehard fandom to me.

Archived