THE BROWNS BOARD

STEALERS EQUALS CHEATERS

BrownB499

They showed the replay. Ratliff's jersey was stretched out from behind. If you refuse to admitt that was holding you can't be taken seriously.

Plus, I am reffering to the raping of James Harrison.

It can't be called holding since Cribbs was past the that point of the play. Go watch it again and read the rule book. Plus this is a Browns forum so I'm not sure why you are trying to stir the pot.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It can't be called holding since Cribbs was past the that point of the play. Go watch it again and read the rule book. Plus this is a Browns forum so I'm not sure why you are trying to stir the pot.

What is your right tackles holds on a stretch play to the left? The refs throws the hold. It makes fans made when a holding call that has nothing to do with the play is called, but the refs have to call holding. If you guys held our kicker 60 yards down field the refs are obligated to throw the flag. Not to mention Ratliff was in pursuit of Cribbs. I am not trying to stir the pot, I am just trying to shut up the few whiny fans who always blame the refs for their failures and Pittsburgh's success.

They showed the replay. Ratliff's jersey was stretched out from behind. If you refuse to admitt that was holding you can't be taken seriously.

Plus, I am reffering to the raping of James Harrison.

Funny how the refs spot and call every hold by Steelers offense but only seen the Browns line hold once.

where in gods name was he throwing that ball? that was not the throw of an nfl qb. that was a stupid throw. 1 reciver 4 defenders

He's not a scramble QB, he has to stay in the pocket to throw. As soon as he has to move, his decisions are not sound and can't scan the field while he runs. He locks on one receiver and that's it.

i am mad beyond belief. these refs are like 4th down and they came up short. ehhhh just give it to them.

Camera ANGLE there Eiiiiinsteinnn !! Hilarious how Retarded are you man ? How is QUINN NOT Your QB ??? Lord have mercy... You guys Just need to blow this Up and Hire an established regime. Cribbs is awesome also.

No, if I continually whined how the Steelers get the calls and Cleveland is always cheated out of wins than I would be loved. I stick to facts which prevent me from ever making that claim.

dude shutup about that holding penalty. don't you have a life? why would you come to a browns forum. go back to your little steelers forum.

I DIDN'T SAY A SINGLE WORD ABOUT THAT HOLDING UNTIL YOU GUYS MADE THIS THREAD AND STARTED WHINING.

Were aloud to whine, we have sucked for a long time. as for you, you shouldn't be whining about a holding penalty when you guys have been quite successful each year.

the gay browns are crying again.. waaahhhhhhhh.

you can't beat the steelers, you can't.. losing is your first name.

just get a life.

Were aloud to whine, we have sucked for a long time. as for you, you shouldn't be whining about a holding penalty when you guys have been quite successful each year.

just get a life.

I was making it liud and clear the whining of YOUR fans prompted me pointing out the missed holding call. Had this thread had not been started, I wouldn't have mentioned the holding on the KO return or the holdings on James Harrison.

I was making it liud and clear the whining of YOUR fans prompted me pointing out the missed holding call. Had this thread had not been started, I wouldn't have mentioned the holding on the KO return or the holdings on James Harrison.

you shouldn't be at a browns forum anyways. just stay out of it.

I argue with facts. You argue with what you want to believe. In most cases my facts don't match up with what you are wanting to believe. At that point, you have nothing except to attack me and say I shouldn't be here. You trying to deflect the attention.

with facts???????????????????????????????????????????? bs

Harrsion was held multiple times, your first td was scored becuase the refs missed the hold.

Denying I had facts/ denying the credibility of my facts, I seen it coming.

there was no holding on that kick off return.

If you had facts then the holding penalties would of been blatantly obvious to the refs.

you seem to see everything coming. you see the browns destroying the steelers in the future? well its going to happen.

If you had facts then the holding penalties would of been blatantly obvious to the refs.

you seem to see everything coming. you see the browns destroying the steelers in the future? well its going to happen.

Why did the announcers have a long discussion and show the replay of Ratliff's jersey being strecthed out as he pursued Cribbs?

Let me guess what happens next, you use some personal attacks and either refuse to answer the question or purposley avoid giving a clear answer. Of course, I hope this cuases you to do the opposite of my prediction and give a clear answer to my question. I doubt it will.

Hey. Leave the little Steeler fans alone. We know they come here only because other Steeler fans won't have them. Besides, our team is terrible and we know it. I guess they think they're going to come here and tell us something we don't know. :: eyes rolling heavenward::

I was glad it was a game with few penalty calls.

Archived