THE BROWNS BOARD

BQ To Be Traded?

BrownsFan4Evr

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tony Rizzo on WKNR seems to think that BQ will be GONE by tomorrow.

More likely he should be starting for the Browns on Sunday. He has, after all, played all of 6 games in his career. I think he should finish out this season as the Browns QB to see what he can do, and if he sucks, he sucks, and he can be traded in the off season. I bet you the Browns could get a whole lot better deal for him come next draft day than they could now if they do decide to move him.

I do think Quinn sucks, but I really believe we should play him for the rest of the year. Hell, we are 1-5 and this ship isn't turning around this year if everyone wants to be honest. I don't want DA or BQ, but since this season is clearly a bust, throw the kid back there and let him play. If anyone thinks that plan will hurt his trade value, how high do you think it is now? I think both DA and BQ will be mediocre to serviceable QBs on other NFL teams. The current Browns just ruin everything they touch.

What if he goes out and proves that he sucks like everyone thinks?

then we're stuck with another crappy QB we can't move because he gets overpaid.....

playing quinn now will only heighten the chance of his escaltors kicking in.....this is a financial move guys, right or wrong i doubt he'll see the field.....Mankinis has made it pretty clear that they are not going to ruin the cap just to win an extra game or 2 this year.....

Please football gods, let this be true. Let us sweeten the pot with one of our many 2010 draft picks and get a proven WR with 8 good years left to play. I implore you football gods. Give Brady a chance to suck prove himself elsewhere and give us a real WR in return.

Read this from erie pa writer....lol

I would imagine Quinn feels like the oil tanker captain who went on vacation the week before the Exxon Valdez accident and returned to find out the drunk guy who drove the ship into the reef was keeping his job.

Read this from erie pa writer....lol

I would imagine Quinn feels like the oil tanker captain who went on vacation the week before the Exxon Valdez accident and returned to find out the drunk guy who drove the ship into the reef was keeping his job.

these kinds of comments come from the folks who didn't watch the Browns in weeks 1-3

If there's an NFL General Manager who is as gullible as these types of people, then cross your fingers and hope Kokinis finds him.

you guys are unbelivable...its a fking joke ...morons.

ILumberger.....you still like DA after the last two outings? Once the Nfl adjusted to this strong arm Qb with poor decision making and no touch....he hasn't done anything but be the last in the NFL. Fact! P.S I hate Quinn...but hate DA more! Bring on ratliff

He said there were rumors that BQ was being traded but that it was only rumors and there were no offers that he has been made aware of.

Then why did they even report it?

Because there are offers but he has yet to be "made aware of" them.

I can think of a few teams that could use a low-risk, high reward QB right now. I think its just a matter of getting the most for him.

you guys are unbelivable...its a fking joke ...morons.

ILumberger.....you still like DA after the last two outings? Once the Nfl adjusted to this strong arm Qb with poor decision making and no touch....he hasn't done anything but be the last in the NFL. Fact! P.S I hate Quinn...but hate DA more! Bring on ratliff

Its a metaphore and all they were doing was continuing the metaphore to make their point. I'm not sure if that makes them morons. In fact, its actually a lot more clever to create your own than to copy somebody else's.

Its a metaphore and all they were doing was continuing the metaphore to make their point. I'm not sure if that makes them morons. In fact, its actually a lot more clever to create your own than to copy somebody else's.

Check that spelling bro...

What if he goes out and proves that he sucks like everyone thinks?

They would still get more for him in that case, because any team interested in him will believe that it is the coaching and the other players around him that suck and not him....and they may very well be right.

The Browns are damned if they do, damned if they don't. They have two atrocious QB's and if you play one, the world sees how bad they are so their trade value plummets. At least if you sit them the rest of the NFL world can think......"well it's just Cleveland, maybe we can make something of the guy"

Play Ratliff!

I am sorry but we have absolutely no freeking clue how good or bad Quinn truly could be. He simply has played TOO little time to make a valid judgment on him. I can't anyway, and if any one of you say you can, you are deluding yourself. I have no prejudice pro or con on him, I just want to see him get a chance....because he hasn't gotten a valid one.

Archived