THE BROWNS BOARD

QUINN IS IN

DeadWombat

I wasn't trying to defend DA if that's what you think. My post wasn't about DA at all. BQ gets a chance to play and i'll be damned if the offense can't stop mucking things up long enough for him to at least get some work in.

Hey, no problem bro- I want to win too, and IMHO DA doesn't give us a snowball's chance in hell against a quality team.

The defense actually played half respectable today- nice goal line stand.

sure, he can pad stats w/ the best of them. but will that translate to wins?

not being contentious but i want wins. and i'm ready, so bring on Quinny.

Hell, bring on Ratliff, bring on Cribbs- they probably can do better than what we're seeing lately out of DA. How did this guy ever make the Pro Bowl? You sure the Browns aren't dressing Spurgeon Wynn in the #3 jersey?

Hell, bring on Ratliff, bring on Cribbs- they probably can do better than what we're seeing lately out of DA.
agreed.

How did this guy ever make the Pro Bowl?
Chud?

re: goal line stand>>it's about friggin' time. i've never missed Sean Jones so much in my entire life. sure he blew a couple big plays a season but dude was key at the goal line...and he is seriously missed.

Quinn can't get the bonus now. IMO, he was going to be back in there after the bye unless DA had an outstanding effort today.

Now Quinn gets to come in and perform in a few games against weaker teams.

It's too bad they can't just forfeit the next game.

Mangini is a lying sack of shit. He is gone. Rob Ryan is going to take over. He is done. How can you do this? Continuously keeps lying to the media, and the players hate him. He is done. Stick a fork in him. The Mangini era is over.

Personally, I like Rob Ryan as DC and would like to see him stay there.

Archived